Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 496
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 373
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 313
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 220
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 211
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 198
- The rise of vacation rentals in Emerald Coast, Florida over traditional hotels - 172
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 167
- Tulsa Recycling Professional Robert Pickens Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award - 163
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC - 141
Similar on eTradeWire
- Greasezilla® Experiences Demand Surge Amid Global Urgency to Mitigate Landfilling and Generate Renewable Energy Alternatives
- Is Solar at Scale a Solution to Systemic Workforce Weakness?
- Spades New Biotech is a Game-Changer in Climate Change
- ReoStar Energy Corporation Executes Letter of Intent (LOI) with an experienced oil and gas company
- Greasezilla® Named to 2021 Top Products List by Modern Pumping Today
- IntriEnergy's Patented D-ARK Anti-Reflective Coating Achieves Efficiency Milestone
- Aculon, Inc. Welcomes Elizabeth Cambre as Senior Manager, Business Development for the Energy Sector
- BPD: Making the Complex Simple
- Earthworks Development, LLC Announces Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Certification
- Exponential Power Acquires MaeTec Power, Inc. to Provide National Coverage for the Telecom Industry
Recently, Velo Solar's President and Founder Mark Bell joined Secretary of Energy, Jennifer Granholm, and Senator John Ossoff, along with representatives from the Solar Energy Industries Association in Savannah to discuss the growth potential for solar. With the Port of Savannah serving as Georgia's front door to the world and the global supply chain for solar, it will be a hub for renewable energy in the coming decade. Secretary Grandholm commented: "Georgia has got it all; Georgia has got so much in this space."
More on eTradeWire News
- What is the cutest Jellycat???
- LMNts, a Full Service Sales Funnel Agency Goes Lean
- No Permit? "Cop City" Project Doesn't Seem to Care
- Metal Finishing Equipment Market Insights, Growth Drivers and Forecast to 2030
- Kuester Management Group Shares Tips for Managing HOA Fees
Bell concurs with this sentiment, "Georgia's business-friendly climate and decade-long history in bringing renewable energy projects to reality positions us very well to be the leading hub for renewable energy in the Southeast."
Velo Solar also recently launched a new website to better showcase its many turnkey solar and data-driven solutions to meet the needs and renewable energy requirements for companies throughout the U.S. As one of Georgia's largest solar engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) firms with over 100 years of combined experience to date, Velo Solar has completed more than 75 projects in 25 states across the nation – saving an estimated 27,000 forest acres per year. With the recent debut of its new website, Velo Solar has its sights set on growing those numbers exponentially – for the good of the businesses it serves, as well as the environment.
To view the new website and Velo Solar's capabilities, please visit www.VeloSolar.com. To connect with the Velo Solar team, call 404.640.5974, email info@VeloSolar.com or send a message through the company's Facebook (@velosolarinc) or LinkedIn (@velosolar) pages.
- Mr. Ismail Sirdah – A Man Of Intelligence And Patience
- Home Helpers San Mateo Receives 2021 Best of Home Care® – Leader in Experience Award
- Experienced SME Banker turned Entrepreneur, committed to empowering SMEs and creating positive social impacts through his business
- DCOTA Invites Design Professionals to WINTER MARKET 2022 on February 16
- Are Modern Women: Mother, Father, Husband, And Wife?
- Miller & Miller will hold an online-only Canadiana & Folk Art auction on Saturday, February 12th
- Console & Associates, P.C. Explores Class Action Lawsuit Following Aditi Consulting Data Breach
- Jeff Bezos and Digital Wealth!
- Alberta-based Consultant offers ASK ME NOW! LIVE Q AND A on Strategy, Change, Leadership, and Impact
- Kitchener Boxers Fight Through Covid
- Snell & Wilmer Las Vegas Partner Mandy S. Shavinsky Honored with Vegas Inc's C-Suite Honors for 2022
- The City Tutors Partners with Bloomberg LP to Deliver Free Professional Mentorship
- Jason Baker Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- ENERGY STAR Certified Servers with Intel Xeon Processors
- Fiery Seahorse Productions To Present 2022 Reading of Ye-Xian: The Chinese Cinderella
- Award-winning Canadian author Roslyn Franken speaks at UN World Interfaith Harmony Week Event
- Anthony Cetrangelo Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Real Boss Women Marks Launch of "Little Black Dress" of Female Leadership Groups
- Jerry Olivo Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Native Edge Landscape of Austin, TX Awarded Best of Houzz 2022