Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 179
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 163
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 114
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 108
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fashion Industry Veteran Creates a la Carte Dream Fashion/Design Academy
- Best Halloween 2021 Deals With Nadula Hair Wigs–Nadula.com
- Black Design Collective Returns with its Second "Pull Back The Curtain" Event Series
- Save Time and Money with Texpak's New PCA Tagging System
- Quinn Apparel Inc. Offers Large Selection of Men's and Women's Fall Clothing Fashions
- The Billionaire Club Unveil its First NFT Collection: the PARTY APES
- Beautyforever Anniversary Campaign – Exciting Flat Discounts, Sales, and Voucher Codes
- elleNelle Bridal Launches New Bridal Capsule Collection Online
- Fashion Week Columbus 2021 Concludes with Sold-Out 12th Annual Finale Runway Show
- Jurllyshe Pre Halloween Sale And Free Orders
With a business model that aims at creating a direct-to-consumer channel that allows to fill the gap in the market for reasonably priced handcrafted shoes, the store's purpose is to become a neighborhood point of reference for customers. There, they will find a little piece of pure Italian craftsmanship. This is the reason why they chose to call their stores "Bottega", a name that in Italy indicates the small-town artisanal shops, where the relation between client and artisan is personal and goes far beyond the one-time sell.
Every Velasca Bottega has its own unique theme, and the one chosen for the Elizabeth Street location is represented by Italian Design. Inside the shop, you will find unique pieces of Italian production history, as well as some of the shoe mockups made by hand at the beginning of the Velasca brand's journey.
More on eTradeWire News
- Stayed Prayed Up LP Release Now Available
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
All Velasca's shoes are in fact born in small artisan workshops in the hills of the Marche region, called Montegranaro. There, shoe-making is a family tradition that is handed down from generation to generation, and that is replicated with the same love and meticulous attention of the past. The result is a unique product, that shares all the history and the beauty of the place. They are not simply produced but created.
"The New York Bottega sets a very important milestone in our entrepreneurial challenge focused on the production and trade of high-quality handmade shoes - said Jacopo Sebastio, co-Founder and CEO of Velasca - We are proud today to finally have a place where New Yorkers can experience the timeless style, focused on refinement and elegance, that Italian craftsmanship has to offer".
The location in New York City is the 12th physical store that Velasca opens, following the ones in Milan, Rome, Florence, Turin, Bologna, Palermo, London, and Paris.
Velasca's collection is composed by both formal and casual shoes, all made with the same artisanal majesty that makes them both comfortable and made to last.
At the start of Velasca's business, more than 70% of their sales came from the formal segment. Today, also due to the evolution toward remote working, the vast majority of sales comes from the casual models, like Mocassinis, Espadrilles and Dockers.
- Loretta Ana Kaufman to Exhibit In the National Association of Women Artists 132nd Annual Exhibition
- CGI+ Receives Approval for Mixed-Use Development on Los Angeles' Miracle Mile
- The Adelphi Orchestra Celebrates Discover Jersey Arts Month
- National talent firm creates a new approach to tackle the Great Resignation of 2021
- Makios Technology Celebrates 15th Anniversary
- 2021 Readers' Choice Best Internet Provider in the motherlode!
- Welcome to LA New Music Video Out Now
- Fort Myers Brewing announces Halloween festivities Oct. 23, 29
- Two Attorneys from Ward Law Group Recognized as Super Lawyers
- Klickly CEO, Cooper Harris, to speak about smart data at Money 20/20
- Kasentex Introduces New Quilt Sets for the Fall Season
- Moss Begins Construction on Legacy Tower at Miami Worldcenter
- Virtual Public Forum on Homelessness in Walnut Creek, November 17, 2021
- Mitochondrial ATP synthase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- ASA Issues Reminder to Consumers on Importance of Hiring Qualified Gems & Jewelry Appraisers
- Crypto-Miners are Turning to the OUS Power Generation Platform for Electric Supply
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt