Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 407
- The power of crypto community: The First UK Digibyte Event is on 253
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 210
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 207
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 171
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 164
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 142
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Phastlife Media Group Launches Music Distribution with The Orchard
Similar on eTradeWire
- Stage Fund Announces Closing of European Office, Promotes More Centralized Operations in U.S
- Xitron Navigator Digital Front End Makes DuraLink Debut
- AEB invites to free Brexit Tool Kit Conference
- LIMSABC Presents Novel LIMS Technology For Public Health Facilities
- Lucd Announces Ground Breaking Advancements in Reservoir Computing
- Digisonics showcases radiology reporting workflow solutions at RSNA 2018
- Elemica Introduces New Benefits to Digital Supply Network and Supply Chain Solutions for Improvin
- Cloud Management Suite Launches Realtime Security
- InfinityQS Wins Diamond ITSMA Marketing Excellence Award
- International TechneGroup announces GoToINVENTOR solution for Autodesk customers
Providing realistic selling scenarios and reinforcing best practices is a critical component to building rep confidence and improving sales performance. According to Aberdeen Research, companies that embrace ongoing training reinforcement see a 34% increase in the number of new sales reps who achieve quota.
More on eTradeWire News
- 100+ OC Creative Professionals To Spend 54, Non-Stop Hours Helping Dreams for Schools
- Coolfire Solutions Names David Corsaut as Chief Operating Officer
- ATS Slayer™ Urgent Resume Setup Bundle!
- Close Encounters at the Long Island Game Farm
- Starting Safety to Host a Celebrity Spades Tournament in Charlotte
- Glaston Compressor Services awarded Carbon Trust Accreditation
- Magdalena Cuprys publishes second article in a series about technology & immigration law practice
How Video Coaching Works
1. Managers can assign video coaching practice 1:1 or as team for sales onboarding, upskill and practice competitions, or as a weekly reinforcement.
2. Sellers record their message and send to the reviewer. Sellers can practice as many times as they need before submitting their final version, which helps to engrain ideal behavior and create good selling habits.
3. Reviewers listen, rate and provide feedback for improvement.
4. Managers can view reports on rep progress and identify gaps for improvement.
5. The best videos of good selling can be automatically delivered to reps as microtrainings within the CRM. Veelo's Guided Selling® feature makes it easy to provide ongoing coaching in context.
"Managers see sales behavior that loses deals, but offering corrections is often ignored or forgotten. Video coaching is a great way to show reps what good looks looks like and help them practice to make it their own, upleveling the skill of the entire organization", says Chanin Ballance, CEO of Veelo.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Detroit Free Press Names Esys Automation a Winner of the Michigan 2018 Top Workplaces Award
- Camera PTZ Zoom 1 km, 5 km, 10 km, 15 km, and 20 km IP Thermal HD
- Investor Update for Visium Technologies Inc
- autopom! Representing Several Vehicle Service Contract Providers
- PGW Contracts with TMG for Selection Consulting Services
- Domini Clark of Blackmere Consulting accepted into Forbes Human Resources Council
- Pensacola Real Estate Expert Shane Willis Publishes Blog: Home Sellers in Q3 Netted $61K at Resale
Learn more about Video Coaching here:
Veelo is a single, easy-to-use sales enablement platform that helps improve onboarding, enablement and sales performance optimization. Built on brain science principles, powered by a machine learning alongside Veelo's built-in tools, templates and integrations, Veelo ensures sellers are equipped with the content, coaching and productivity tools they need to win. Companies like Qorvo, Rubrik, Infusionsoft, Puppet and others use Veelo to improve sales productivity and effectiveness.
Ready to learn more? Contact email@example.com or call 855.414.8760 today!
- Rady School of Management's MBA Program Nationally Recognized for Entrepreneurship
- CHHRC Will Partner with the Community to Honor all Service Men & Women Through Free Cycling Classes
- Lee Health introduces Kids' Minds Matter as children's mental and behavioral health solution
- Free Air Quality Testing So What's The Catch
- Stevens Construction completes Alva United Methodist Church steeple ravaged by Hurricane Irma
- Fortune names Moss a 2018 Best Medium Workplace
- Two Iconic West Houston Nonprofits to Become One
- 651Vinyl.com Adds Four New Neon Christmas StarCraft Foil Colors to Product Line
- Company Introduces Power Plant System That Can Realistically Reverse Climate Change
- Reasons why CablingHub is chosen as Ontario's best Cabling Company for the Wiring Jobs
- Save on a new home during Lennar Sacramento's Pre-Black Friday Sale
- SEEAG Receives $218,684 California Dept. of Food & Agriculture Grant
- TallGrass assembles 256 care packages for troops
- Pallett Valo lawyer is a Lexpert Rising Star Award Winner
- Brooklyn Takes France... MonPetit Coeur Newborn
- Freakstomp Music Festival turns three
- How can Media Companies make a lot more money from the web?
- Los Angeles Times Recognizes Kahana & Feld LLP as One of Top Litigation and Real Estate Firms in OC
- Flagler Chamber and Professional Women's Council to Host Networking Luncheon
- New Generation Takes Seat on CARC Board