Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 137
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- La tecnología de camas médicas de EE. UU. llega a México y América Latina
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Media Mogul, Brianne Talocka, Creates Network to Help People with Finances
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Stage 4 Cancer patient opens Website / Photography / Videography Studio in the LES
Similar on eTradeWire
- Woke Mob Targets Educational Books
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: Fabiola M. Vigil Scholarship
- 2022 Paul Anderson Golf Classic Commemorates the 60th Anniversary
- Oxnard College's Athletic Department Hosts Inaugural Hall of Fame Banquet
- Platinum Educational Group Continues to Support Health Professional Students
- Modern Campus Extends Capabilities to Address Student Concerns About Higher Ed ROI
- "Pitch Your Profile" Contest Offers MBA Hopefuls Free Consulting
- Renaissance Charter School And Renaissance Charter School 2 Accepted To Summer Boost Nyc, Receive
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes University of Miami as a new trustee member
- Colbert Packaging Teaches Students About the Origin of Paperboard and Recycling
Greenwood/Asher has extensive experience with executive search, consulting and training in PreK-12 and higher education, both nationally and internationally. The firm's founders and partners, Jan Greenwood and Betty Asher, have deep roots in higher education, having served as presidents and tenured professors in universities. VCCCD trustees voted to contract with the firm during its Dec. 20 meeting. Greenwood/Asher was one of several firms considered following a Request for Proposals for Executive Management Search Firm Consultant for Chancellor.
More on eTradeWire News
- Biggest Mistake, the Album That Features All Exclusive Hits From Friday the Legend
- dpInk is accepting new clients among business development, capture and proposal efforts
- Locate Underground Cables and Pipes Before You Put Up a Fence
- DonnaInk Publications is open for manuscript submissions
- Scottsdale, Arizona – Team One Mile Prepares for Bicycle Race of a Lifetime – Across the USA
"Chancellor Gillespie has done an outstanding job of leading the District and its colleges, especially during the pandemic," said Board Chair Dianne B. McKay. "We're looking for someone of the same caliber who has visionary leadership capabilities and can continue to build and maintain campus services and community partnerships that benefit our students, provide for an equitable workforce and create economic development opportunities in Ventura County."
During a special meeting of the board on Jan. 8, trustees discussed that the primary role of the new chancellor will be cultivating a mutually shared vision and providing a common direction for Moorpark, Oxnard and Ventura colleges.
Preferred qualifications include a candidate with a Ph.D. or Ed.D., conflict resolution training and experience in the California Community Colleges System.
Gillespie was named chancellor in July 2017 after a nationwide search. Prior to his current position, he was president of Ventura College from 2013-2017. Under his guidance, the District has enacted academic programs and support services to advance student success and create a culture that promotes social justice and equity.
More on eTradeWire News
- Buyer's Agent in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Adjust.clinic now offers Kinetisense evaluations for athletes
- Gary Kevin Coats Real Estate Project Featured in ProjectManagement.com
- A Letter From 'A Hot Set's' New Editor-In-Chief
- Top Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA
Greenwood/Asher soon will hold forums at the District's campuses in Moorpark, Oxnard, Santa Paula and Ventura to seek feedback from students, faculty and staff. Community members are invited to attend the community forum by Zoom on Jan. 24 from 3 p.m. – 4 p.m. (PST). Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86010301882?pwd=Nko4Z3kwRDFFd2pnZERENXE0bExpZz09
The District will provide regular updates on the chancellor selection process following board meetings on its website at VCCCD.edu.
Inquiries regarding the chancellor search should be directed to Narcisa Polonio, Ed.D., at email@example.com.
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' STURGIS BUFFALO CHIP Spicy' BIKINI Round Finals! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Christine Kourik Earns Annual Sales Production Award
- St. Louis Author Carin Fahr Shulusky Releases Finding Light in a Lost Year
- SMPA E-Health is Developing a Tool to Promote Self-Care and Wellness
- The 7th Annual United Nations International Yoga Day at The Meadow Club
- Gospel Recording Artist Win Thompkins Launches a New Soul Music Project
- Serum Albumin from Human Plasma – Fatty Acid Free
- Universal Block Buffer for Immunohistochemistry
- HelleBooks LLC Announces RASMOOSE THE CHRISTMAS MOOSE Children's Book for the Holidays
- Recognized again as A Great Place to Work
- Queen Of Fantasy Enigmatic Story, DM Simpson is Signing Fantasy & Thriller Books in NC Right Now
- Growing Up Beckham: Kordell Beckham Makes Runway Debut
- Huge Fundraising, Charity Football Event at Wycombe Wanderers FC on Sunday May 15th
- Ninkus products for fun and enjoyable way to relef stress, pain, anxiety and discomfort
- Stream A Mountain of Entertainment with Paramount+!
- Comedian Don Barnhart Brings Nightly Laughter To Jokesters Comedy Club In Las Vegas
- High Ticket Sales Jobs - The New Approach to 6-Figures on the Side
- American First National Bank provides grant to local Non-Profit
- 64TEN 21-Year Anniversary and Ed Negron Street Naming Tribute