Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2417
- Emmy nominated Composer Anthony Barfield Creates A Distinctive Sonic Fusion of Classical and Hip-Hop - 229
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 218
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 191
- Celebrating Five Decades of Unapologetically Subversive Queer Fiction - 186
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 167
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 165
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 165
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 163
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 148
Similar on eTradeWire
- Cellphone Catastrophe? Don't Drop the Call! Satellite Phone Store Lifts You Off the Grounded Grid
- Tone Commander Launches DOD-Certified, Push-to-Talk, Secure SIP Phones
- Lanner Partners with Nybsys to Build Scalable Edge-Cloud RAN Platform
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
- APW Nevada Wrestling Adds Nevada State Championship Event to Inaugural TVS Television Network Event
- netElastic Achieves Record-Breaking Sales and Major Milestones in 2023
- Netberg announces 1G and 25G programmable switches
- Zoiko Mobile Revolutionises Connectivity: Introduces Free International Calls to Over 60 Countries Worldwide
- Iquall Networks: Pioneering DevOps in Telecom at MWC 2024
- In-Telecom Named 2024 Tammany Business of The Year by St. Tammany Chamber of Commerce
Vantiva has reduced the gender pay gap to 1% as of October 2023.
By participating in this initiative, Vantiva confirms its commitment to taking steps to provide a working environment that respects different viewpoints and experiences and encourages employees to freely exchange views on diversity and inclusion within the company. As of October 2023, Vantiva has significantly reduced its gender pay gap to just 1%. This result reflects the company's long-standing commitment to creating a working culture that offers equal opportunities and fairness to all employees, regardless of gender.
"Acceptance of our differences is a pillar of Vantiva's culture and values, and we are proud to create a working environment in which every employee feels welcomed and encouraged to be themselves," said Martinez-Amago. "We are convinced that in such an environment everyone can realize their full potential. This is the driving force behind the innovation that has enabled us to become a global technology leader. By joining forces with the other signatories of this initiative, we aspire to be an example to encourage other companies to recognize the importance of implementing concrete actions in favor of inclusion and diversity."
More on eTradeWire News
- Virtual staining of unlabeled autopsy tissue using AI
- Attention every Business in the Universe:Want to make a lot more money? Start using this Math TODAY
- Multi-Platinum Songwriter Harold Payne Releases New Inspirational Anthem
- Holman UMC Senior Pastor Heads to Hampton University
- **M Models & Talent Agency Celebrates Successful Collaborations with Industry Giants**
Vantiva has taken decisive steps as part of its commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, such as the creation of a dedicated gender pay gap budget, accompanied by an annual salary analysis to identify pay imbalances and find solutions to address them. Furthermore, the setting of salary bands for new recruits and promotions ensures fair pay, while the adoption of a hybrid working model promotes work-life balance and equal opportunities for all. Vantiva is also working to reinforce parity in management positions, notably through career development training.
Earlier this year, Vantiva received the highest honors from EcoVadis and S&P Global for its commitment to corporate social responsibility (CSR). EcoVadis, one of the world's leading CSR rating agencies, honored Vantiva with a platinum medal for the second consecutive year, placing it in the world's top 1% of companies rated by the rating organization, all sizes and sectors combined. Vantiva has also improved its S&P Global score and is now positioned in the top 2% worldwide within the communications equipment category, compared to being in the top 10% in 2022.
About CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ is the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace. Bringing together over 2,400 CEOs of America's leading organizations, the commitment outlines actions that participating companies pledge to take to cultivate a workplace where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected, employees feel comfortable and encouraged to discuss diversity and inclusion, and where best known—and unsuccessful—actions can be shared across organizations. Learn more at CEOAction.com and connect with us on Twitter: @CEOAction.
More on eTradeWire News
- **Redapple Digital Health, Inc. Shines at Startup Game Changer Event in Garden Grove**
- LaPierre and Trump Verdicts; Cloud Over NY Businesses?
- Woodlands Development Group and Taylor Hospitality Announce the Opening of the Historic Tygart Hotel
- YMCA's Model United Nations For Middle Schoolers Begins March 6
- Kids Free Fishing Event May 18th 2024 Rochester MN
Pushing the Edge
Vantiva shares are admitted to trading on the regulated market of Euronext Paris (VANTI).
Vantiva, formerly known as Technicolor, is headquartered in Paris, France. It is an independent company which is a global technology leader in designing, developing and supplying innovative products and solutions that connect consumers around the world to the content and services they love – whether at home, at work or in other smart spaces. Vantiva has also earned a solid reputation for optimizing supply chain performance by leveraging its decades-long expertise in high-precision manufacturing, logistics, fulfillment and distribution. With operations throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA, Vantiva is recognized as a strategic partner by leading firms across various vertical industries, including network service providers, software companies and video game creators for over 25 years. The group's relationships with the film and entertainment industry goes back over 100 years by providing end-to-end solutions for its clients.
Vantiva is committed to the highest standards of corporate social responsibility and sustainability across all aspects of their operations.
For more information, please visit vantiva.com and follow Vantiva on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Vantiva Press Relations Thatcher+Co. for Vantiva
Thatcher+Co. for Vantiva
- Yeast Lysis Buffer Kit Plus Zymolyase
- Love & Legacy: Give an Enduring Gift
- Daughter Commemorates Her Father's WWII Service Through the Letters He Wrote Home
- Long-Term Care Insurance Expert Shares Annuity Planning Strategy
- Unlocking Valuation Vault: ASA's Inventory Valuation Conference Illuminates Trends & Expertise
- Benchmark International Faciltd The Trans Bt BL Family Practice, P.A. Med First Primary Urgent Care
- Passengers Sue Boeing and Alaska Airlines After Panel Blows Out
- The Accountability Accountant ™Folasade partners with the GWUL Center for Financial Inclusion
- AI and Search Engine Optimization Expert Chris Raulf to Co-Present Webinar on the Biggest SEO Evolution in 20 Years, Hosted by Storyblok
- Orange County Office Building Demolished to Make Way for 163,000-SF Logistics Facility
- Crescent City's Important Estates Auction in New Orleans, March 8-9, is packed with 631 premier lots
- Applied Genie Releases Daisuki Manga
- Former FBI Director & Bestselling Author James Comey Comes to Frederick Speaker Series
- The Young Dubliners Set to Rock the Weinberg Center Stage
- Sanger Public Library Honored with 2023 Achievement of Library Excellence Award
- The Transformative Shift from "Why is this happening to me?" to "What can I learn from this?
- Maryland Office Of The Medical Examiner Cremates Woman Without Permission Depriving Her Two Grieving Sons Of An Opportunity To Say Goodbye
- MandePAC Endorses City Of Mandeville Candidates
- New K-TC Thermocouple Data Loggers From Influx
- Never iron again thanks to new handheld steamer designed by experts, inspired by fashion