Popular on eTradeWire News
- Trader chatter around MY Size, Inc. (MYSZ) is swirling of a potential acquisition by Amazon (AMZN) 2500
- Delta Technology Holding rumored into entering group of blockchain framework 198
- Digital Publisher Publiseer Distributes Its 111th Musical Album 182
- CIMdata to Host Free Webinar on Blockchain Technology and PLM Usage 124
- "Rose Gold" Is A Brilliant Composition By The Talented Singers Young Eb X Super Saab X M710 118
- NewLeaf Symbiotics Receives Second US Patent 107
- Producer DubMuzik Mixtape Cover Art Reveal Engages Fans Worldwide
- SARI today announced it has entered into an agreement to acquire the 90% interests in NMS Group
- TruAmerica Teams with Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust in $126 MM Apartment Portfolio Buy
- Mealplanner and MediSapiens receive EU grant for joint project to prevent the onset of diabetes
Similar on eTradeWire News
- MEAG advises on acquisition of the Washington Building in Washington, D.C
- Reflections at Heritage El Dorado Grand Opening is a hit
- Raquel Hernandez Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Gentrifying Neighborhoods a Los Angeles Story
- RCLCO Real Estate Advisors Hire Lorry Lynn as Principal
- India Gypsum Industry Tourism Industry Poised for Robust Growth
- 7-Eleven Lease, Imminent Blink Fitness Opening Mark New Chapter for Ironbound Plaza in Newark, NJ
- Asset Campus Housing to Manage 404-Bed Gather Uptown student housing community in Greenville
- Skye Canyon Named One of the Top 50 Master Planned Communities in the United States
- Cushman & Wakefield Brings Cold Spring Hills, N.Y. Residential Development Site to Market
"We are honored to receive this prestigious award from the National Association of Home Builders," said Greg Anderson, Senior Vice President of Acquisitions and Development for Shea Properties. "Vantis is a dynamic community that provides industry-leading amenities, contemporary design, and outstanding customer service. We were able to assemble an amazing team of construction, architectural, and design professionals to help turn our vision into a reality."
Vantis Apartments includes a mix of studio, one and two bedroom units that range in size from 567-1,433 square feet, along with a handful spectacular penthouse plans with soaring two-level ceiling heights. The apartments feature contemporary, open concept floor plans, wood-style plank flooring, quartz countertops, designer tile backsplashes, stainless appliances and high-end finishes throughout.
More on eTradeWire News
- Message to the @Minnesota @Vikings
- Women Powering IoT Talent Pipeline & Tech Diversity in Detroit
- The World Famous Swimming Pigs Are Resurrected! -Pig Beach Lives On
- Motor-Scooter International Has Changed The Rules!
- AXT Bring Unique NANOPSIS Super Resolution Microscopy to Australia
- Author Heather Jacks, Charity/Book Launch in San Francisco, Features Absinthe, Appetizers & Punks
- New Song Celebrates Tonga's People and Environment
With a focus on open-air relaxation and entertainment, Vantis includes a host of class-leading amenities like a state-of-the-art fitness and conditioning club, two beautiful pool and spa areas, a rooftop deck that overlooks the Saddleback Mountains, two distinct resident lounges with indoor and outdoor space, themed courtyards and so much more. Vantis Apartments were designed by Architects Orange and built by Snyder Langston. The interior spaces were designed by H. Hendy Associates, and the landscape designed by Urban Arena.
Now in its 34th year, the BALA awards recognize outstanding achievement by builders and design professionals in all sectors of the residential housing industry including single-family, custom, multifamily, affordable, remodeled, community, and interiors. Based on the principle that great homes start with great design, no matter cost or size, BALA winners spotlight what building industry professionals need to know to set their projects apart and hit the mark with today's highly educated and discerning home buyers. Award winners were announced this month during the annual NAHB International Builders' Show in Orlando, Florida.
More on eTradeWire News
- Brother Sues Brother Over Mutilation of Mother
- Myrtle Beach Carpet Cleaning Company Launches New Website
- Vocalist/Trumpeter ANDREW DISTEL Releases "IT ONLY TAKES TIME," January 20, 2018
- Dr. Jay R. Goldman Discusses Tips For A Good Night's Sleep
- New website helps lean entrepreneurs & early stage startups to reduce monthly subscription spending
- 227's™ Facebook Fries!¡' (aka YouTube Chili' NBA) #Duke'Spicy' Zion Chili' Williamson Spicy' NBA!
- Billboard Glam Rock Superstar Ricky Rebel To Guest On The Debbie Scott Radio Network SAT 2/13/18
For more information on Vantis Apartments, visit SheaApartments.com/Vantis. Shea Properties is always looking for talented candidates with an interest in starting a career in commercial real estate. Visit WorkWithShea.com for more information.
About Shea Properties (SheaProperties.com)
Shea Properties, headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, is a diversified real estate company responsible for the acquisition, design, development, construction, leasing, and management of business parks, shopping centers, apartment communities and mixed-use environments. Currently, Shea Properties owns and operates more than 8,200 apartment units and 4.9 million square feet of office, industrial and retail space in California, Colorado and Washington, with a strong pipeline of future projects.
About Shea Apartments (SheaApartments.com)
Shea Apartments, a division of Shea Properties, is a leading owner and operator of exceptional apartment communities providing award winning customer service. Shea Apartments owns and manages 21 apartment communities, representing more than 8,200 units throughout Colorado and the prime California regions of Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles, East Bay and Silicon Valley.
- Colleagues at the Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai go the extra mile to beat diabetes
- Ticket2Audition Offers Various Casting Opportunities
- A New Type of Women Clothing Store
- Brain Freeze - 2018 Dessert Wars Miami Champion
- Ascension Psychology, Inc. Opens in Banker's Hill San Diego
- Raw Science Film Festival Salutes Innovators and Features 3D-Printed Award Trophies fr
- Expert Help To Find The Cheapest Auto Insurance For Suspended License
- Worlds First Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency Radio Show
- eBook: Cidades Conectadas e Midiáticas
- New Video Tribute to Muhammad Ali by Clinark
- Rubicon Theatre Company Presents Brian McDonald Starring in "Buyer and Cellar"
- Freehold Chiropractor Selected to the "America's Best Chiropractors" Directory for 2018
- LINDA CHORNEY - Grammy Nominee - Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Ransi.In Offering Anti Theft Backpacks In India With Huge Discounts
- Jerry Wolff to Head TVS Consumer Direct.Com Home Shopping Network IPTV Channel
- FierceWomen Online TV Show Announced
- World of Ether Nears Half Million Dollar Mark in First 48 Hours; Said to Rival Top Ethereum-Based Games
- Walk Around Turtle Island January issue now on line!
- New Book Festival opens in Oklahoma
- Phalanx Media Group Announces Relocation of Its Corporate Office