Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 522
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 521
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 436
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 239
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 209
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 189
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 160
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 125
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 120
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- We're Doing It ALL Wrong Exhibition Happening May 2021
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO
- New Graphic Novel Goes Viral and Brings Comfort During Pandemic
- Child Abuse and Attempted Suicide Survivor Tasha Hunter Releases New Memoir What Children Remember to Confront Intergenerational Neglect in Her Commun
- City of Brantford, A Historical Study of the Applicability of Ontario Provincial Legislation
- HOPEFEST 360° World Premier Unveiled
- Cat 5 Studios Announces Partnership with AMS
- 'Black Muslim Girl Fly' Announces 2020 Winners for Third Annual Film Festival
- Andromeda Selected as Winning Company for Powderkeg's 2020 National Tech Culture Awards
- Lado releases "A Shiny New Toy"
Kapani was assigned to V Models Agency in New York at the age of 17, where his modeling career began. Standing at six feet and five inches, he continued his work in Vancouver, BC, where he worked for iconic brands such as Zara, H&M, and Nike.
Besides being a handsome man, Kapani is an entrepreneur, mental health advocate, and public speaker. His company, SilverSecurity, was formed to protect the public health and safety of personal and business lives in the community. SilverSecurity is committed to providing top-trained individuals at affordable prices, while honoring honesty, loyalty, and integrity with the general population. The business also places a high priority on giving back to the community. They look for active charities and events to get involved in, so that youth today can grow up knowing they will be safe. For more information, please visit http://www.silversecurity.ca/.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pres:- Elect Joe Biden and Vice Pres:- Elect Kamala Harris to be honored and the public is invited!
- Award-winning author Kelly Duff launches Rogue Affair & first full-length novel
- Blac Chyna Bullies Blind Man From Her Hometown
- Rotary Recruits Future Peace Leaders For Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Sunbird Carpet Cleaning Brooklyn Provides Mold Remediation Service
Kapani is a mental health advocate in the lower mainland, as well as back in the Middle East. Growing up with many trials and tribulations, he has witnessed a gap in today's society among the Muslim community and the general public when it comes to challenges with anxiety and depression. He believes that solving this world issue must be done collectively, with support from one another. He states that people tend to forget that they shape the society of future generations. As a result, he started the Healthomatic Foundation to interact with both youth and adults.
Healthomatic was founded in 2018 to provide services for those struggling with mental health, such as depression and anxiety. Their primary service consists of a texting hotline for people who are in need of support mentally or emotionally. The Muslim Mental Health Line corresponds with Healthomatic to encourage Muslim youth who suffer from mental health challenges to seek help. @MuslimMentalHealthLine welcomes direct messages on Instagram for anyone who needs someone to talk to, or if you are interested in volunteering with the organization.
More on eTradeWire News
- Free SEO advice benefits 50 SMEs impacted by pandemic
- Patent Application Describes HemoVoid™ To Uncover Proteomic Changes from Autologous Blood-doping
- Fighting Pest Problems with The Safest Pest Control Dubai Residents Can Get
- Dry Bar Comedian Marc Yaffee Debuts at Koto Brewery Company
- Best Advertising Methods To Attract People To Your Events Post COVID-19 by Duluth Businessman Ismail Sirdah
Follow Amer Kapani on Instagram at @AmerKapani
Follow Healthomatic on Instagram at @Healthomatic
Follow Silver Security on Instagram at @SilverSecurity_
"Like" Silver Security on Facebook at Facebook.com/SilverWingSolution
For media inquiries, or to request an interview or guest piece, please contact:
- JackieBoy Entertainment and Comic Republic Global Network form partnership to launch new division of
- Mike Kaminski Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Northwestern Mutual-Chicago Wealth Management Advisor Honored for Philanthropic Service
- Al Martinez Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Junior Achievement names Deborah Petrine to region's 30th annual Business Hall of Fame
- Southern Ocean Chamber & SBA Present Live Stream Work Shop on January 22
- Stitches On The Path To Here By Ingrid Restemayer
- Regional Mexican stars Calibre 50 release compilation album "Las Numero 1 de Calibre 50"
- Saelig Introduces Multimode Geolocating Abeeway Smart Badge
- La Prensa Texas Heads to Washington D.C. Digital Coverage of the Inauguration of 46th President
- Used Red 2019 Nissan Versa for Sale!
- Kurt Angle Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- New Year New Vision Damon Batiste & NOSACONN INC. Take On Call To Action For Nation's Healing
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc. (IET). is Disheartened by USPTO Decision
- Leopold's Ice Cream Announces the 11th Annual Creative Writing Challenge
- Bruneau & Co.'s online Estate Fine Art & Antique auction, Jan. 28th, has over 375 market fresh lots
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
- Wanderful to Host Final Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- Oxygen Facial ( Red Carpet Facial) in Richmond Hill