Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 536
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 210
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 184
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 167
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories 160
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership 143
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour 141
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program 140
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 140
- Expatfinancial.com Unveils its Revamped Website 132
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tucson Personal Chef Mike Neylan
- Airlite Plastics Co. Announces the Unification of its Arctic Fox Brand Into KODIAKOOLER®
- Magnolias of Chambersburg 'Sweet Treats' to raise funds for Alzheimer's Walk
- Spoons is Keeping it Casual on Valentine's Day
- 10 years in the making, The Operalicious Cookbook Now Available at Amazon Books
- Coronado Brewing Releases Tropical Darkroom Sour IPA
- O portal Dieta e Dicas tem informações sobre nutrição, dietas e bem-estar em uma linguagem simples
- Coronado Brewing Releases Shaka Berry Pastry Stout
- Keep an Eye on NYC Bagel in 2020
- Giving Back to End Childhood Hunger
On Feb. 14, sweethearts can choose from a 1-pound serving of Alaskan king crab legs, steamed to perfection, split and served with a choice of side for $49, or the baked salmon, a tender and flaky fillet topped with a creamy lobster sauce and served with a choice of side for $28. The Valentine's Day dinner specials are served from 4 to 10 p.m. and each meal is accompanied by the restaurant's idyllic waterfront views. Matanzas on the Bay's wine list and full menu are also available.
Live music will be performed throughout the evening with local artist Daniel D taking the stage from 5 to 9 p.m.
A romantic destination for any Valentine's Day date, Matanzas on the Bay is nestled along the back bay of Fort Myers Beach with seating available indoors and along the outside deck. Walk-ins will be accepted on Valentine's Day, and free car parking and boat dockage are also available for guests traveling by land or sea.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ebonyx Launches Its Marketplace to Connect Sellers and Buyers of Afrocentric Items
- New Anti IgM Antibody Monoclonal by Molecular Depot
- New Anti Biotin Antibody from Molecular Depot
- Versatile Haitian American Singer/Songwriter Natalie Jean Releases New Album "Where Do We Go from Here?
- Documentary about America's oldest white oak tree digital and demand release and screening
About Matanzas on the Bay
Matanzas on the Bay and Petey's Upper Deck are best known for waterfront views, fresh seafood and old Florida ambience and is located at 416 Crescent St. on Fort Myers Beach on Estero Bay. The restaurant serves lunch and dinner daily, as well as caters to special occasions and private parties. As part of its commitment to use as many locally sourced products as possible, Matanzas on the Bay offers seafood from Blue Star Seafood Company, produce from Pair-A-Dice Produce and draft beer from Fort Myers Brewery. Its upstairs sports bar, Petey's Upper Deck, is popularly known for its Dave's Dockside Pizza, named the best pizza on Fort Myers Beach. The restaurant is located adjacent to the Matanzas Bayside Inn waterfront accommodations, just steps away from the Fort Myers Beach entertainment district. Free car parking and boat dockage is available. To book your party or for more information, call 239-463-3838 or visit www.MatanzasontheBay.com.
- Lil David Ruffin Releases the Official Music Video Trailer for the Single, "Send For Me"
- Fat Loss Pill Debunks Believed Myths and Delivers Unprecedented Weight Loss
- FCLF Program Director Announces Second Installment of Men's Conference
- Arts Garage in Delray Beach Announces SET THE STAGE, PLACES EVERYONE! Unique Theatre Camps for Kids
- ISS Security Solutions Launches New Smart Security Monitoring Service For Homeowners & Airbnb Hosts
- Journal Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Post-translational Changes in Red Cell Proteomic Study
- Journal Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Etiology Study of Cancer-related Anemia
- Ryan Boyer Coldwell Banker San Diego Article on Closing the Deal (real estate)
- Hindi numbers 1 to 100 in words for kids
- Tucson Personal Chef Mike Neylan
- Take Fun, Passion, Excitement to Next Level with Desert Safari UAE Latest Dubai Desert Safari Packages
- Cet Amour by Jay Anthony Available Now!
- Columbia Hosts Children's Business Fair
- Construction Terms Simply Defined Released by Nelson Construction & Renovations
- Global Ministries University Launches New Website
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- Enzo Unified Signs On to Sponsor SQLSaturday in South Florida
- N'COBRA Will Participate in Bloody Sunday Jubilee
- Palm Beach County Intracoastal Waterfront Estate to Auction No Reserve to the Highest Bidder via Concierge Auctions in partnership with Darren Weiner
- Brittany Chase Selects Corner Property Management For Charming Suburban Development In Wayne NJ