Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 123
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Smarter Security Welcomes New Director of Federal Solutions Sales
- Digital Defense, Inc. Discloses cPanel® & WHM® Vulnerability
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices
- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges
- Smarter Security Appoints New Southeast Regional Sales Manager
- Information Security Forum Addresses Global Security Issues at 31st Annual World Congress
- STG Logistics joins CargoNet cargo theft prevention and recovery network
- Identity Defined Security Alliance Member Webinar Series: Remediant and Summa Health Discuss How to Harden a COVID-19 Critical Business
- InteliSecure Safeguards Critical Data for Global Healthcare, Biotech and Pharmaceutical Companies
- Two Weeks to go until QinetiQ's Free Webinar: Red Teaming – Hacking (Organisations) From The Hotel
While personal property crime has fallen, a new study (https://citycrimestats.com/static/files/COVIDCr...) shows that commercial property crime has risen during the pandemic—by about 37 percent in the cities examined by Professor David S. Abrams from the University of Pennsylvania.
A Stanford survey (https://news.stanford.edu/2020/06/29/snapshot-n...) found that about 42 percent of the workforce is still working from home. "With many commercial properties almost empty, the possibility of vandalism and break-ins increases," says Fahim Abid, APS security director. "Commercial property security guards maintain a constant security presence at these locations. Security guards screen the few people who do come to work before they enter upper floors. This keeps unauthorized people out and away from expensive equipment, sensitive information and other valuable items in tenant spaces."
More on eTradeWire News
- Humanitarian Paul Rusesabagina's Nov 27 Hearing: Kidnapped, Illegally Detained & Tortured by Rwanda
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Major Operational Changes in 2021
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies
- Rise Up Quarantine Winner Releases New Single Worldwide
- Voyagers Toastmasters Presents How to Conduct a Webinar
Commercial building parking lots and garages are also prime targets. Criminals see a relatively empty parking garage without signs of security as a green light to vandalize or steal from vehicles. "If no one is there to stop the illegal activity, criminals feel empowered to do as they please," says Abid.
APS guards also patrol the perimeter of buildings, looking for trespassers and squatters. APS offsite personnel monitor security cameras, mounted strategically inside and outside the building around the clock. If the offsite security team sees something suspicious in the video feed, they alert the onsite guards or law enforcement.
"With work-at-home the norm for the foreseeable future, now is the time for property managers to take extra measures to protect their properties and the assets of their tenants," says Abid.
Access Patrol Services has over 25 years of experience providing protection and security services for all types of private and commercial properties in California and Arizona. Contact Access Patrol Services at 866-770-0004 to discuss security services or go to https://accesspatrolservice.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Matthew Brickman Explains the Benefits of Online Dispute Resolution Throughout The 2020 Holiday Season
- Local Car Dealerships And Baseball Team Donate 1000 Turkey Dinners & Trimmings
- Mounts Botanical Garden Celebrates December with Fun, Festive & Furry Events
- Elliot on Hollywood and how he's evolved as an actor
- Freelance Work May Save You From The Recession
About Access Patrol Services
Whether security is needed at an event, retail outlet, warehouse, commercial office building, medical facility or any number of other locations, Access Patrol Services uniformed security guards are on the job to keep people and places safe, to spot and respond to inappropriate behavior and provide assistance in case of emergency. Serving clients in California and Arizona, our uniformed security guards are trained and licensed to deter crime, diffuse volatile situations, take the lead during emergencies, conduct security screenings, enforce rules and control access. 866-770-0004, https://www.accesspatrolservice.com
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential
- Frank Bey Receives Posthumous GRAMMY Nomination
- Black Friday Men's Suits Deals 2020
- Stop Losing Money To Scammers!
- Best Selling Author Rolling Out the Red Carpet for New Installment in His Popular YA Series!
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- 78-year-old CS:GO Champ DieHardBirdie Talks About the Health Benefits of Gaming in Fighting Dementia
- Medication Adherence Expertise Center and Pill Connect help patients with TB take their medication
- Exeter Orthodontics Opens New Location, Offering Braces in Springfield
- Dorothy M. Mitchell's full catalogue of published titles
- Finding Inner Peace During the Holiday Season
- Used Black 2018 MAZDA3 For Sale!
- Launch of the UK Economic Blueprint for Women White Paper
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on breakout company: Predictiv AI, Inc. (PAI/INOTF)
- Leaders in Florida will Receive Awards for a Year's Worth of Human Rights Advocacy and Education
- 2015 Navy Blue Volkswagen Passat for Sale!