Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business - 102
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Fly Direct to Cozumel with Mexico's Best Beaches
- APIDM Launches New Digital Credentialing Initiative with Credly
- Family Focus Inc. starts 'Beds for Kids' initiative to raise money and provide beds for kids
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
Similar on eTradeWire
- OpenSSL 3.0 Release Candidate now available
- EclecticIQ Joins Health-ISAC Navigator™ Program
- Scammers Access 50% of Compromised Accounts Within 12 Hours According to New Research
- Attivo Networks Named to Global CyberTech100 List Two Years in a Row
- BraunTactical.com Launches New E-commerce Portal
- Identity Defined Security Alliance Member Webinar: Omada Presents Privileged Abuse – What is the Risk and What Can You Do?
- RLPSA Partners with TPOP to Offer Workplace Violence and Active Shooter Preparedness Training
- Lightstone Solutions Announces Expanded Gaming Regulatory Training and Human Resources Investigations Training Catalog
- Lessons in Leading With Character During Tumultuous Times
- PEI Cements Top Microsoft Partner Status with Eight Microsoft Gold Competencies
While personal property crime has fallen, a new study (https://citycrimestats.com/static/files/COVIDCr...) shows that commercial property crime has risen during the pandemic—by about 37 percent in the cities examined by Professor David S. Abrams from the University of Pennsylvania.
A Stanford survey (https://news.stanford.edu/2020/06/29/snapshot-n...) found that about 42 percent of the workforce is still working from home. "With many commercial properties almost empty, the possibility of vandalism and break-ins increases," says Fahim Abid, APS security director. "Commercial property security guards maintain a constant security presence at these locations. Security guards screen the few people who do come to work before they enter upper floors. This keeps unauthorized people out and away from expensive equipment, sensitive information and other valuable items in tenant spaces."
More on eTradeWire News
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
Commercial building parking lots and garages are also prime targets. Criminals see a relatively empty parking garage without signs of security as a green light to vandalize or steal from vehicles. "If no one is there to stop the illegal activity, criminals feel empowered to do as they please," says Abid.
APS guards also patrol the perimeter of buildings, looking for trespassers and squatters. APS offsite personnel monitor security cameras, mounted strategically inside and outside the building around the clock. If the offsite security team sees something suspicious in the video feed, they alert the onsite guards or law enforcement.
"With work-at-home the norm for the foreseeable future, now is the time for property managers to take extra measures to protect their properties and the assets of their tenants," says Abid.
Access Patrol Services has over 25 years of experience providing protection and security services for all types of private and commercial properties in California and Arizona. Contact Access Patrol Services at 866-770-0004 to discuss security services or go to https://accesspatrolservice.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
About Access Patrol Services
Whether security is needed at an event, retail outlet, warehouse, commercial office building, medical facility or any number of other locations, Access Patrol Services uniformed security guards are on the job to keep people and places safe, to spot and respond to inappropriate behavior and provide assistance in case of emergency. Serving clients in California and Arizona, our uniformed security guards are trained and licensed to deter crime, diffuse volatile situations, take the lead during emergencies, conduct security screenings, enforce rules and control access. 866-770-0004, https://www.accesspatrolservice.com
- Unique Woman's Coalition Receives Grant of $10,000.00 from AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- MysticWendy.com, Purveyor of Psychic Phenomena, Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
- Used 2014 Honda Civic Information Page
- iPOP Alum Karrie Martin acquires Rights to 'That Boy' Book Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION: iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch to Join Emma Roberts in New Rom-Com
- Chatham Capital Group Celebrates 25 successful years
- Kickin' the Tires.net joins Xfinity Series team Brandonbilt Motorsports at Nashville Superspeedway
- Tutanota LLC Amends and Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Home Depot, Inc
- Author Tracy Sumner Releases New Regency Romance – The Hellion is Tamed
- Dental Prosthetics is Driven in Asia-Pacific by Technological Advancements to Reach $12.2 Billion
- Useful Tips and Remedies for Soothing a Teething Baby
- New release to the Connor Maxwell Mystery series
- Are Sarms classified as supps and what risks do they offer
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., A Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc. At Polo Hamptons On July 24, 2021
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- DDAH Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Santé Beverage Competition to Jumpstart Brand Awareness in Restaurant Industry
- Watch Shahrzad Persian Series for Free!
- New Late Night Show, Hella Late! with Hollie Harper, debuts June 8th on Bric-TV