Popular on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 212
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 188
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 170
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories 162
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership 146
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 144
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour 142
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program 141
- Expatfinancial.com Unveils its Revamped Website 133
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Auto Insurance With Exotic Cars and Sports Cars
- Why Is My Auto Insurance Policy Only for 6 Months?
- HRA vs. Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- Regency DRT acquires Jacksonville Florida restoration company
- INC Advisors offers Real Time Succession & Valuation Platform
- Health Insurance: In Network or Out-of-Network?
- After an Auto Accident - What Happens When You Need To Sue?
- Does My Age and Gender Affect My Auto Insurance Premium?
- Employer Group Health Insurance Options Are Changing in 2020 with ICHRAs
- Minimizing Your Financial Risk With A Personal Liability Insurance Umbrella
The Jed Mayfield Award is presented annually to the top Radio Host in America by Aegis Financial based in Denver. CEO Carl Muehlemeyer stated that Mr. Boss's expertise and career accomplishments more than merited this highly valued award. Jed Mayfield, based in Tucson, set the national standard for professionalism within the radio and insurance industry. Mr. Mayfield passed away three years ago, and in his honor, this award memorializes him.
Mr. Boss has been associated with the radio and insurance industry for over 30 years, he has helped thousands of people provide guarantees and stability to their retirement planning. In his remarks at receiving the award, Mr. Boss stated, "to receive the Jed Mayfield Award is a lifetime achievement, I am truly overwhelmed."
More on eTradeWire News
- Packaging Bee has Introduced Robust Product Boxes
- Capo Diablo Released Two Single Snippets on One Music Video
- Rap Artist Jung Coasta is on the rise
- World-First Smart 'ChillOUT Hubs' Designed and Built in Australia
- iPOP Alumni Jacob Batalon and Addison Riecke Feature gets U.S. Release Date
Lyle Boss, well-known asset protection educator, has helped thousands of seniors navigate their financial retirement options. With individuals retiring earlier and living longer, retirement income is a major area of concern for maturing Americans. His clients include government employees, teachers, physicians, farmers and business executives to name a few. Not one of his clients has lost money in a market downturn.
Lyle has actively taught advanced estate planning and asset preservation for more than twenty years in such places as the University of Utah and in over 200 Senior Retirement Consumer Education Workshops throughout Utah, Idaho and Wyoming. Those he advises find tax bills lowered by as much as 50 percent, taxes eliminated on Social Security income, monthly income increased, and unequaled protection for their financial future.
Boss financial and Insurance Services, LLC was named one of the most dependable wealth managers in the Rocky Mountain area by Gold Line Research in the January 12, 2009 issue of Forbes Magazine. Lyle is a member of the National Association of Insurance and financial Advisors (NAIFA) which protects and promotes the critical role of insurance provided by professional agents and advisors.
More on eTradeWire News
- Transgender Visual Artist Jacob Clayton Debuts Warhol-Inspired Work
- Contemporary Canadian Artist Viktor Mitic's Sculpture Lyric Neutrino Star Valued At $250k Acquired
- Cultural Vistas Awarded Grant to Administer German Portion of Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange for Young Professionals
- "BOXING: Essential Skills" by Coach Dean Eoannou & Eugene B. Kern, MD Now Available on Amazon
- Children's Dysgraphia Book Reaches Amazon Best Seller Lists
Lyle and his beautiful wife, Deanna, live in South Ogden and St. George, Utah. He has four children and five grandchildren and you can find him on many weekends enjoying snow skiing, water skiing, and fishing the local areas of Utah, Idaho and Wyoming.
You can hear Lyle on Safe Money and Income radio from Salt Lake City to St. George, Utah and you can receive his semimonthly e-mailed newsletters by contacting him at 801-475-9400 or toll free 888-538-0040. His website is
- Advanced Analytics for Acumatica by DataSelf Announces Self-Service BI Solution
- ESI Alaska Is Leading Arctic Manufacturing Innovation From Fairbanks
- D.R. Horton, Express Homes for sale in Brightwater
- Now open: Minnesota Health Action Group Annual Employer Benefits Survey
- Grace Church in Fishers Celebrates the Launch of New Fishers Preschool
- Revolutionizing Gaming: Fight to Fame Signs Deal with E-Keia
- Woodall Creative Group Taps Jim Balke as Creative Director
- Cognira to Showcase its AI Enabled Grocery Solutions at the National Grocers Association Show
- St. Vincent and Sarah Fisher Center goes to the movies for annual "Celebrate the Center" event
- New Partnership Announcement, OrthAzone and BracketEars
- Morrison Medical Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- 2020 Oxnard Salsa Festival Accepting Applications for Community Stage
- Easy and Delish Releases a Gargantuan Online Roundup of 5-Ingredient Recipes
- Eliminate damage to Wedge Anchors during installation
- Transaction Announcement - Property Management Business
- Your Used Honda Civic Dealership
- America's Top 50 Inclusion Corporations: Online Voting Takes Place From December 1-15th
- Car Loan after Bankruptcy in Toronto
- San Joaquin Valley College Temecula Presents Employer of the Year Award to Pristine Medical Billing
- New Viruses Create Urgent Need for Fresh Flight product