Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 138
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 118
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 107
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Donates Coronavirus Global Lockdown Profits To Charity
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
Similar on eTradeWire
- Appointment of new Managing Director for Skillnet Limited
- Lexus Vehicle Protection Plan from autopom! Offering Automotive Peace of Mind
- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces Volta™ M150 1-color tabletop pad printer machine for tagless printing
- Subaru Color 5K goes virtual with mobile app, registration open
- Last Chance to Enter to Win this 1979 Pontiac Trans Am Autographed by the Late Burt Reynolds!
- Black 2015 Honda Civic for Sale
- Rush to Replenish Auto Dealer Inventory Puts Upward Pressure on Used Vehicle Prices
- Team Acme Redesigns City Of Henderson's Vinyl Wraps On Patrol Vehicles
- Check Out This Stunning 2017 Ford Escape for Sale
- Used Blue 2015 Honda Accord Sedan For Sale
Taylor Fang of Logan High School is the overall scholarship recipient in the Teen Driver category and will receive a $6,500 scholarship award on behalf of Jiffy Lube. Isabelle Barlow of Bountiful High and Amelia Nelson of Brighton High will each be awarded $1,500 as finalists in the Teen Driver category, which includes all high school students of driving age.
In the Driver's Ed student category, Matthew Argyle of Timpview High School is the overall scholarship recipient and will receive a $6,500 scholarship award on behalf of Jiffy Lube. Madeline Laypath of Layton High and Tristen Sorenson of Box Elder High will each be awarded $1,500 as finalists in the Driver's Ed category.
Since 2004, Jiffy Lube has awarded more than $211,000 in scholarships to 94 Utah high school students.
More on eTradeWire News
- Las Vegas Urban League Launches New Website Highlighting WIC Program's Community Resources
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Charlie Janes
- End Racism Now! - Black Lives Matter
- Houston Independent Presidential Candidate, Jade Simmons, releases official statement on the unrest in America and announces virtual rally
- SoftPro® Wins Dual Gold Stevie® Awards in 2020 American Business Awards®
Jiffy Lube's local owners understand how important it is for communities to come together during this time. Jiffy Lube is now accepting essays for the 2020-2021 school year, and has added an additional $1,500 scholarship award to the Teen Driver category as an added incentive and support for students.
Students are asked to submit a 500-word essay detailing what drives them now, as an opportunity to express their inner drive and ambitions. Finalists are selected based on their essay submission. Finalists are then required to submit a short 1-2 minute video that expands on the essay they submitted and then the overall winner is selected.
The scholarships are open to all students currently enrolled in high school regardless of test scores or grades.
Scholarship money will go directly towards secondary education, in the form of college or other qualified technical or professional program chosen by each winning student.
If you are the parent of a teen driver or a student enrolled in Driver's Ed and would like more information about this scholarship program for the 2020-2021 school year, talk with your child's teacher, high school counselor or visit www.jiffylubeutah.com. Applications are now open for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Cask Recognized as the 2020 ServiceNow Global Elite Partner of the Year
- MBA Spring Tour Kicks Off June 6
- Barrymore model home now open in Brightwater
- ECoffeeFinder.com Launches New Coffee Mug Collection
- Attorney Dan Geherin Gives Advice Among Unrest
- Pfizer Supports the Human Growth Foundation's Virtual 5K Run & Walk for Kids' Growth
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation
- MAAT Completes Trilogy With New LP EQ
- Office Supply Solutions Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
- Calling All Unicorns: Become Protectors Of The Rainbow!
- AdaptiVision appointed exclusive dealer of Zoomax products in New England
- Stange Law Firm, PC Hires Family Law Attorney Lee Hendershott
- Forecasts Predict 6 Major Hurricane Systems for 2020
- Enhance your comfort with a whole home dehumidifier in Green Bay
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- SEEAG And Growers Provide Over 4,000 Bags Of Fresh Produce To Local Farm Workers
- Safety is the top priority for pressure vessel manufacturers
- Network Services Group and Sweetwaters Partner Together
- Gwinnett's Seaboard Junction Well-Poised for Summer Move-Ins