Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 280
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network - 228
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak - 227
- 2020: Vitalii Blazheiev TM, SBU arrests Yulia Timoshenko for espionage, which led to complete liquidation - 186
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues - 182
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member - 168
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies - 165
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV - 159
- Fox's Tucker Carlson Right Regarding Sidney Powell's Claims - 149
- "Sapphire Stars: Poems" is an Artistic Serenade to the Romantics and Dreamers of the World - 147
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pristine Used 2017 Ford Escape for Sale!
- The Leading Car Removal Company in Sydney
- A Guide to Used Car Buying in Canada
- Ecuador Freedom Bike Rental Announces Toll-Free Motorcycle Touring in Ecuador
- Preh Wins Automotive Parts Industry Award
- Save the date: Work Truck Week 2021 goes live online March 8-12
- A&L Motor Sales Unveils State-of-the-Art Showroom for Jaguar and Land Rover
- 2016 Used Black Chevrolet Cruze for Sale!
- autopom! Offers Claims Assistance Program to Help Drivers File Vehicle Protection Plan Claims
- Used Grey BMW Series 3 for Sale!
Taylor Fang of Logan High School is the overall scholarship recipient in the Teen Driver category and will receive a $6,500 scholarship award on behalf of Jiffy Lube. Isabelle Barlow of Bountiful High and Amelia Nelson of Brighton High will each be awarded $1,500 as finalists in the Teen Driver category, which includes all high school students of driving age.
In the Driver's Ed student category, Matthew Argyle of Timpview High School is the overall scholarship recipient and will receive a $6,500 scholarship award on behalf of Jiffy Lube. Madeline Laypath of Layton High and Tristen Sorenson of Box Elder High will each be awarded $1,500 as finalists in the Driver's Ed category.
Since 2004, Jiffy Lube has awarded more than $211,000 in scholarships to 94 Utah high school students.
More on eTradeWire News
- Stevens Construction completes Snead Eye Group
- Everywhere you want to go—none of the lines
- Braces in Harrisburg Only $3,995 and Available for Teens & Adults
- Sophie Barnes Releases New Historical Regency Romance - An Unexpected Temptation
- DeSL Launches Interactive 3D Platform
Jiffy Lube's local owners understand how important it is for communities to come together during this time. Jiffy Lube is now accepting essays for the 2020-2021 school year, and has added an additional $1,500 scholarship award to the Teen Driver category as an added incentive and support for students.
Students are asked to submit a 500-word essay detailing what drives them now, as an opportunity to express their inner drive and ambitions. Finalists are selected based on their essay submission. Finalists are then required to submit a short 1-2 minute video that expands on the essay they submitted and then the overall winner is selected.
The scholarships are open to all students currently enrolled in high school regardless of test scores or grades.
Scholarship money will go directly towards secondary education, in the form of college or other qualified technical or professional program chosen by each winning student.
If you are the parent of a teen driver or a student enrolled in Driver's Ed and would like more information about this scholarship program for the 2020-2021 school year, talk with your child's teacher, high school counselor or visit www.jiffylubeutah.com. Applications are now open for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Byron Sarhangian Becomes Chairman of Child Crisis Arizona Board of Directors
- Michael Finney Publishes Exploring Our National Parks Volume 1 on Amazon
- Motherhood Maternity Announces Contract Renewal with DeSL
- Planning a Successful Office Renovation
- Social Security Scams Targeted 53% of Seniors, Finds Nov SimplyWise Retirement Confidence Index
- Scam Hunter/Buster Parody: Trilogy Media
- Foundation Offers FREE Workshop To Motivate Black Male Students After Tumultuous 2020
- Newly Released Historical Fiction Novel Recognizes the First Critically Acclaimed Female Portrait Artist
- What Happens When a Home Does Not Sell
- TRU Staffing Partners and Sentinel Join for Webinar
- Two woman-owned Seattle marketing agencies team to help businesses prepare for success in 2021
- Guadalupe Center announces sponsorship opportunities for Circtacular virtual fundraiser
- Floridians Unite in the Name of Human Rights with an Annual Awards Celebration
- United for Human Rights kicks off the new year by honoring Human Trafficking Awareness Month
- An American Ghost Story: The New Historical Horror Novel STEL PARAD by Lisa Menzel
- Coastal Integrative Healthcare Announces New Location in DeBary, FL
- Pristine Used 2017 Ford Escape for Sale!
- New Christmas Song from the Desk of a First Grader
- Online Seminar December 9 to Protect your Money from Medicaid
- Expanding its Product Development Expertise, PADT Adds Dr. Tyler Shaw, Former Head of Advanced Manufacturing at PING, as Director of Engineering