Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- Waveband Communications Introduces Accessories for the Motorola XPR7550
- ACEINNA Launches New Current Sensing Article for Embedded Power Systems
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- Micmi Smart Light Switch works with Alexa, google home
- SV Group Inc. Announces Amazing Deals on Seasonal Gifts
- Dream Arcades Brings Google AI to Retro Gaming With New Cartridge ID App
- Waveband Communications Relaunches New Website
- NJMET Inc Announces Renewal of Quality System Compliance with AS9100 Rev D/ISO 9100:2015
- aThing™ / aThing.io™ unveils Modular Electronics
In Japan, Sai means "beautiful color". Our unique phosphors vividly and accurately reproduce the natural colors of skin tones, costumes, and backdrops as they were meant to be portrayed by the artists and designers. The 440W LED in the Sai-500 produces a high quality and powerful daylight white beam (5800K), and a CRI rating of 92 closely matches the color qualities of xenon.
The Sai-500 inherits the same design characteristics of balance, ergonomics, and superior functionality as our xenon powered follow spots. Step-less electronic manual dimming via a conventional lever (patent pending) or DMX control via XLR connector, and an iris that closes to 100% are unique features of the Sai-500 that stand apart from competing and legacy follow spots.
More on eTradeWire News
- Auburn, CA Welcomes Chronic Tacos with a Soft Opening Celebration on Friday dec. 13
- Toronto Arts Council Commissions Iman Habibi to Compose for a Consortium of Pianists
- OrgFrontier™ Peroxisome Isolation Kit
- Mountain House & Simple Sensation steps up to Fight Hunger
- The 8th A Maven's World Lifestyle Brand Presents Mind, Body, Business and Spirit Conference
For more information on the Sai-500 LED follow spot, visit www.ushio.com/entertainment/ or call 800.838.7446.
About Ushio America, Inc.
Ushio America, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of specialty lighting solutions based in Cypress, California. Established in 1967 as a subsidiary of Ushio Inc, in Tokyo, Japan, Ushio now carries over 2,500 Specialty and Architectural Lighting Products. Ushio offers a series of LED fixtures and replacement LED lamps for the entertainment market. Traditionally in the theatrical lighting market, Ushio has provided the highest reliability in halogen and high pressure xenon lamp technology, a tradition that continues in the era of solid state lighting. Please visit the Ushio booth at LDI to see the introduction of the Sai-500 LED follow spot and the latest models of the Zylight LED F8 flat fresnel. For more information, visit www.ushio.com.
- Christmas Overlooking Old Tampa Bay with an All-You-Can-Eat Buffet of Santa's Favorites
- Michael Sanders Announced as Keynote Speaker at 'Count Me In' Inspirational Event
- RUSHWORKS introduces RUSHPROMPTER: "Powerfully Simple" teleprompting software
- Critters Great and Small Visit Desert Vista Elementary School
- RV Advisor Podcast Trending as "Most Entertaining" and "Relevant" Among RV Enthusiasts
- BIG IDEAS FOR TINY LEADERS | Leadership Book for Young Girls
- Woodall Creative Group Awarded for Strategy and Social Media Initiatives
- Sunshine Ace Hardware selects Children's Miracle Network as 'primary charity partner'
- Atlanta-based real estate firm partners with 104.7 The Fish to grant a large Christmas Wish
- Rare, New Book A MAN'S LATE NIGHT THOUGHTS Shares The Wisdom Gained From A Lifetime Of Living
- New release Sinfonia: A Painted Lady: A Vampire Chronicle, Book 2 by David Landrum is now available!
- LeanTaaS Secures $40 Million in Funding From Goldman Sachs
- HRO Today Appoints New Senior Vice President of Membership Services
- Toll Brothers breaks ground for homes in new master-planned, resort-style community
- The AVIA Luxury Travel Trailer Alters the RV Landscape
- Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Christmas Treecycling Dropoff Locations
- Local Retailer Introduces New Way to Fight Food Insecurity
- Tiffany Oliver Receives Presidential Award For Excellence In Mathematics And Science Teaching
- Unreasonable Kids is Training the Next Generation of Kid Superheroes Through Social Entrepreneurship