Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 237
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 203
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 184
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 170
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 167
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 165
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 148
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 138
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 115
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Online IPC Solder Training and Certification by BEST Inc
- WEARABLE WIDGETS TECHNOLOGIES CORP. Presents Widgets Making Tracking Health and Fitness Data Easier
- Senseeker Establishes In-House Wafer Testing Capability
- NEW EVE3 4.3" Display with USB, Speaker and Haptic Feedback
- Saelig Introduces ThunderSync3-16 Universal USB Thunderbolt 16 Port Hub
- New Outdoor Sunlight Readable Touch Screen
- GD Rectifiers announces global distribution agreement with Meth Srl and Meth Kft
- NTI Now Offering Dual Monitor KVM Switches & Extenders
- Century Fasteners Corp. – James Harding, Promoted
- COVID-19 Complete Turnkey Thermal camera Temperature screening solution for your business
In Japan, Sai means "beautiful color". Our unique phosphors vividly and accurately reproduce the natural colors of skin tones, costumes, and backdrops as they were meant to be portrayed by the artists and designers. The 440W LED in the Sai-500 produces a high quality and powerful daylight white beam (5800K), and a CRI rating of 92 closely matches the color qualities of xenon.
The Sai-500 inherits the same design characteristics of balance, ergonomics, and superior functionality as our xenon powered follow spots. Step-less electronic manual dimming via a conventional lever (patent pending) or DMX control via XLR connector, and an iris that closes to 100% are unique features of the Sai-500 that stand apart from competing and legacy follow spots.
More on eTradeWire News
- We Want To Believe Episode 3 The Demon Jar Now Showing
- Meeschell Raises the Bar for Women Entrepreneurs!
- Viola Rouge gives hand sanitizer to health care workers, first responders and teachers
- CWS Software Releases Advanced Analytics for TalentComp™ Compensation Management Solution
- How to Buy Health Insurance Now
For more information on the Sai-500 LED follow spot, visit www.ushio.com/entertainment/ or call 800.838.7446.
About Ushio America, Inc.
Ushio America, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of specialty lighting solutions based in Cypress, California. Established in 1967 as a subsidiary of Ushio Inc, in Tokyo, Japan, Ushio now carries over 2,500 Specialty and Architectural Lighting Products. Ushio offers a series of LED fixtures and replacement LED lamps for the entertainment market. Traditionally in the theatrical lighting market, Ushio has provided the highest reliability in halogen and high pressure xenon lamp technology, a tradition that continues in the era of solid state lighting. Please visit the Ushio booth at LDI to see the introduction of the Sai-500 LED follow spot and the latest models of the Zylight LED F8 flat fresnel. For more information, visit www.ushio.com.
- DSLD Homes Releases Eight New Floor Plans for Denham Springs Community
- Trina Johnson; Bay Area's Best Land Rover Girl Just Got A New Location
- Premier Family Vision Care Shares with Chicagoland Chats How They Are Keeping Patient Safe During Phase 4 Reopening
- Pandemic v. Schools - National Coalition for Healthier Schools Plan for Safe Reopening
- Lions, Tigers, Bears – And Dogs!
- Local Artist Launches Interactive and Engaging EP With A Focus on Self Love
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Used White Ford EcoSport for Sale at Good Fellow's Auto
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty-One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- Capitol Homes Launches Virtual Walkthroughs
- IMPACT Melanoma Set to Continue 'Safe Skin' Initiative Throughout Boston
- Verandah Hosts Goodwill Golf Classic Oct. 8
- Pan Atlantic Associates Unveils How a Pandemic Can Inform Your Business Model
- PanAtlantic Explains Using Technology to Propel Your Business
- The North Carolina Chapter of the ASLA Announces 2020 Landscape Architecture Award Project Winners
- Say Bye to Mosquito Bites Now!
- Best Information to Have on All of the Employee Name Tags
- Rushworks Releases Residential Prompter Kit
- Tips for Picking the Best Employee Name Tags for Your Business