Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Perle launches IRG5000 Industrial LTE Routers for M2M and IIoT
- ASAP Systems' Inventory Management System Offers a Refined User Experience with New Visual Enhancements
- Pandamoon Publishing Sets Release Date for A ROCKY DIVORCE, the Latest from Matt Coleman
- MAM Brings the Experts in Artificial Intelligence & Supply Chain Management to Gearing Up Conference
- Accelerated Work Effort Creates AWE Across the World
- ECoffeeFinder.com Celebrates Coffee Beans For A Better World Made in Kenya
- Telliant Systems Expands their Services with QaaS for Testing Software Applications
- Xometry Acquires Shift, Europe's Largest On-Demand Manufacturing Marketplace
- Ushio America Introduces New California Title 20 Compliant LED PAR Lamps with High Candela
- AMETEK CTS No Longer Calibrating or Repairing Equipment After The Warranty Expires
The last thing coaters and converters want from their operations is for equipment to contact the web and ruin a fragile surface or carefully applied coating. Vacuum rolls play a key role in ensuring nothing touches the sensitive side of a web until it is ready for winding.
MECA Solutions manufactures vacuum tension rolls (VTR) that leverage elements of physics in transporting a web by touching only one side of the substrate. The most common use for vacuum rolls is transporting a web immediately after a coating is applied.
Vacuum rolls work by creating internal vacuum pressure and then using external atmospheric pressure to hold the web to the roll. Working with the vacuum pressure the natural coefficient of friction between the web and the surface of vacuum rolls generates necessary pull force. Tension differentials of several PLI can be achieved.
More on eTradeWire News
- Execulink Telecom to Bring Fibre Network to Tillsonburg
- 75% CBD Directly Compressible Granulates to Transform CBD Oral Solid Dosage Systems
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
Vacuum rollers provide stability through the drying stage
Vacuum rollers can be direct drive or belt-driven, providing converters and flexographic printers with the flexibility to use these niche products in very specific locations within their operations until coatings are dry. For sensitive webs MECA Solutions' vacuum rollers can include a fine mesh screen placed over the roll surface to protect the web.
A typical application for vacuum rollers would be to isolate a low tension zone while passing a web through a dryer. While air currents typically float a web through tension zones such as an oven, idler rolls also may be used to provide minimal support.
If you are looking for exceptional efficiency properties that enable smoothly functioning web operations for a wide range of substrates then MECA Solutions's vacuum rolls should be on your presses.
More on eTradeWire News
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
- Welcome Mackenzie Carlin to Wisco Hotel Group
- Stephen King Mystery Box Available on DarkRegions.com for a Limited-Time Only!
- Armsons Appointed Quantity Surveyors for the Development of New Brewery
About MECA Solutions
MECA Solutions is North America's premier manufacturer of high-precision cylindrical products for the printing and web handling industries. Included in MECA's product offering are flexographic print sleeves, heat transfer rolls, carry rolls, mandrels, coating rolls and other specialty roller products. MECA utilizes a variety of materials such as steel, aluminum, carbon fiber and other substrates to manufacture its precision products for the industrial printing, coating and web converting industries.
Visit https://www.mecagb.com/ for more information about MECA Solutions' design and manufacturing capabilities or contact Pete Eggen, VTR Sales Engineer, at 920-336-7382 or email@example.com.
View original article on vacuum rolls here.
- Drift to Sleep launches a set of 50 and 100 Pairs of Softies ® Made in USA Ear Plugs NRR 33
- Pilot Trading Expands Its Suite of Broker Integrations by going Live with TradeStation
- Rapid sFLC assay shows good clinical concordance when compared with other sFLC assays
- Première diffusion du documentaire Angèle en quatre temps Sur ICI Artv Et ICI Radio-canada
- Fintech Security Innovation: Ghost Wallet Payment System by Starcave Global
- This is how we fix if Printing not Printing Color Properly -Ysupportnumber
- Debut Author Karen Wolff's THE GREEN YEARS Is a Compelling Post-WWI Coming-of-age Story
- FreeMind Launches New Collection Of Advanced Sleep Meditations To Solve Sleep Deprivation Epidemic
- From New York & Dubai to the Land of the Morning Calm: LDJ Capital expands with LDJ Korea
- DonnaInk Publications features Black Friday to New Year's Light Sale
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- NFL Great Shawne Merriman To Host The 17th Annual "Lights On" Coat Drive to Benefit Veterans
- Atlanta Sales Leadership Community Announces Meeting Dates and Topics for 2020
- VIP Internet Radio is pleased to announce Pete Canavan as Partner at 10-year Celebration Dec 6, 2019
- $10K A Month In 12 Months – Live Webinar from The Tax Lien Lady
- USDA restriction on states' SNAP administration weakens national safety net
- Unios' Universal Light Publication reaches global market with third edition
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS Returns with HEY, MADAME PRODUCER Spotlighting Four Local Theatrical Impresari
- How much do you know about Oral Cancer?
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt