Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 132
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Paintings in Oil on View May 1st through May 30th
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
Similar on eTradeWire
- Annual run-walk fundraiser for community health pivots to virtual event during coronavirus pandemic
- #SWFLStrong Campaign announces event to celebrate community heroes
- Nye & Company's online-only Estate Treasures Auction, April 15th, features fine and decorative arts
- Student Brings Prom Night Back to Life as Virtual Event
- Party Entertainers Offer Free Virtual Shows For Kids Stuck At Home Due To COVID_19
- Canadian Tire Welland Floatfest Cancelled Due To Covid19
- 2020 Treasure Coast Ribs and Wings Festival
- 2020 Treasure Coast Automotive/ Car Swap Meet and Car Show
- 10th Annual Indian River Nautical Flea Market and Fishing Show
- Shelter Structures introduces the First Responder Series of Inflatable and Clearspan Tent Structures
Davis Cup is the top international tennis team competition in the world. Representing the U.S. in doubles - and playing in their third consecutive Madisen's Match - will be the Bryan brothers - Bob and Mike - who are in their final season on the ATP Tour, culminating at the U.S. Open.
Prices start at $35 for this special day of tennis. Ticket packages also include seating in the Courtside Club and VIP Baseline Club - including passes to the VIP Hospitality Terrace. To order, go to MadisensMatch.com/purchase-tickets or call the Suncoast Credit Union Arena box office at 239-481-4849.
The Bryan brothers are the most accomplished doubles team in the history of tennis. The 41-old identical twins have won 16 Grand Slam titles and 118 titles overall. Their legendary resume also includes Olympic gold at the 2012 London games.
More on eTradeWire News
- Household Income When Applying For Health Insurance Subsidy
- Selective Records CEO Antwan "Gauge Calibre" Turman severs ties with BGE Digital Distribution
- Adaptive Solutions Again Named iManage Award Winner: Repeat Winner In Cloud Excellence
- Social Distancing Sparks Substance Abuse Problems
- A.Local™ To Volunteer Emergency Marketing Assistance To Small Businesses Affected By COVID-19
Opelka, 22, who won his first ATP Tour title in 2019, will dazzle crowds during his Madisen's Match debut with a serve that has been clocked at 140 miles per hour. He recorded an incredible 1,000 aces in 2019, becoming only the eighth player to do so since aces became a statistic in 1991. Fritz, 22, is coming off a successful Australian Open, winning three matches and just missing out on his first Grand Slam round of 16 appearance.
"What a special honor to have the entire U.S. Davis Cup team playing in our event. It shows what Madisen's Match means to these players and to the tennis world," Madisen's Match founder Duane Chaney said. "It's a thrill to see players of this caliber in the same place, and it's even better knowing it's all going to help children in Southwest Florida that are suffering from cancer."
The event has raised over $1 million since its inception in 2009. Since 2011, funds have gone exclusively to Barbara's Friends.
A VIP Gala & Auction takes place on Sunday, March 22 at Miromar Lakes Beach & Golf Club. Madisen's Match also includes a Legends Tennis Camp & Pro Am on the morning of March 23 at Miromar.
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation to raise support, awareness at 'Voices of Hope Gala' on Nov. 12
- Thomas Lane named to the National Small Business Association (NSBA) Leadership Council. N
- Bellefonte MedTech Company Shifts to Producing Face Shields During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Tru-Form Plastics Pivots To Develop Face Shield To Protect Those On Front Lines From COVID-19
- Pickleball Rocks Team Announces COVID19 Fundraising Collaboration With Pickleball Coach Morgan Evans
- Gempler's Ensures Employee Safety and Keeps Commitments to Essential Service Providers
- Anneliese Ostrowe Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Taking home building virtual in New Jersey
- Advanced Fever-detection Technology to Protect Against COVID-19 Launched by National Life Safety / Security Provider
- Heritage at Highland Park now offering virtual tours of homes
- Supreme Music 2000 and Hit City Digital Records "Now" CD Release by Henry Turner, Jr. & Flavor
- High Rock Accounting announces the launch of their Nucleus program
- Charlotte-Based Real Estate Tech Startup Close Off Market, Inc. Launches New (Beta) Platform
- Control Your Own Copyright, Trademark And More
- Affordable Dental Solutions in Limerick Remains Open During COVID-19 to Handle Emergency Care
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- ARTS GARAGE Announces 'From Our HeARTS to Your Homes' Virtual Arts Series
- ACEINNA Ships $150 High Precision Navigation Solution for Autonomous Vehicles
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- Horror Community Comes Together Over COVID-19