Popular on eTradeWire
- League of Women Voters PBC to Host Two Free Hot Topic Discussions on Zoom, June 15 & July 15
- Partner & Profit Review $12,987 BONUS
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- Onlive Server Announced Linux Windows India VPS Server Hosting with SSD Storage and Cloud Control Panel
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- BOCA BACCHANAL Welcomes 400+ to 2-Day Celebration of Exquisite Wine & Food + Pix 1-6 (1 of 2)
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- Doug Grows Now Offering Personal Trainer Listing Service
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
Similar on eTradeWire
- On Anniversary of Surfside Tragedy, New Book Coaches Residents to Identify Warning Signs
- Telgian President and CEO James Tomes Named to 2022 Phoenix Titan 100
- June is National Safety Month. Prioritize Workplace Safety with Stronghold®
- Innovative Engineering Helps Owners Protect Parking Garages and Structures
- WPS Recognized as a Top NewTek Channel Partner
- Michael Corso to be Awarded "Engineer of the Year" by Florida Engineering Society Calusa Chapter
- Screening-at-Speed for School Entrances
- Gov. Murphy, Mayor Fulop & Regional Leaders In-Person June 23rd at The Jersey City Summit for Real Estate Investment
- WPS Expands Executive Leadership Team in Response to Industry Challenges and Growing Demand
- Flownex and PADT Support Student Rocketry with Launch Canada Rocketry Association Partnership
Out of the many companies and corporations that were voted for based on their individual support to HBCUs, a select number of these companies topped the list in each category for their exceeding assistance towards strengthening the education to employment pipelines for black students in STEM. The full 2022 list of HBCU Top Supporters can be found at www.topsupporterslist.com.
Top 20 Industry Supporter
1. Lockheed Martin Corporation
4. The Boeing Company
5. Raytheon Technologies Corporation
6. Apple Inc.
7. Amazon.com, Inc.
8. Boston Scientific Corporation
10. Northrop Grumman
11. The MITRE Corporation
12. Micron Technology, Inc.
15. Dominion Energy
17. JPMorgan Chase & Co
More on eTradeWire News
- Twin Peaks Classical Academy Kicks of Summer Sports Camps
- Enroll Your Child at iKid Academy, Today!
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' LSU! Shell Invests $27,500,000 in LSU! #GlobalEnergy #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Healthy Savannah Announces Community Health Advocate Training on July 7
- "Ploomie Lewis" - 2nd Time Around
19. Capital One
20. General Motors
Top 20 Government/Non-Profit Supporter
1. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
2. National Security Agency (NSA)
3. Department of Energy (DOE)
4. Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
5. Department of Transportation (DoT)
6. National Science Foundation (NSF)
7. Department of Defense (DoD)
8. United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
9. Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL)
10. United States Army
11. United States Intelligence Community
12. Los Angeles Department of Power and Water
13. United States Army Combat Capabilities Development Command (DEVCOM)
14. United States Navy
15. Sandia National Laboratories
16. United States Air Force
17. Maryland Department of Transportation
18. Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
19. National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
20. Northrop Grumman Foundation
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
Ford Motor Company
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Southwest Airlines Co.
World Wide Technology
"The past couple of years were critical when it came to underserved communities staying connected through STEM," said Tyrone Taborn, CEO of Career Communications Group, Inc. "These supporters have gone above and beyond to help solidify the school-to-career pipeline within the HBCUs and the companies that are seeking top talent."
More on eTradeWire News
- Who Will Be The 2022 Wimbledon Gentlemen's Singles Champion?
- Courageous Women Throughout History
- Black Girls Rock! Founder Beverly Bond Announces Expansion of BGR!FEST In Washington, DC with The Launch Of Black Cloud Tech Summit, BGR! Film Fest
- AFD Petroleum Continues To Expand Their Reach Across Canada and Alaska
- How Much Will The Gasoline Prices Surge: $20 Per Gallon?
This is one of the many examples of the importance of bridging the gap between HBCU students, deans, and companies. CCG has continued to push a number of workshops, career days, and webinars to provide access to resources. The STEM CITY HBCU Village (https://stemcityusa.com/educational-discovery-center-hbcu-village) is one of the spaces that was created to bring HBCUs and corporate leaders together.
Taborn said that the companies included in the 2022 survey range from Fortune 500 companies to smaller startups focused on the impact. The survey's methodology has been to ask HBCU Engineering deans which companies give the most support to their programs. The deans vote for their supporters, and members of the non-profit organization, Advancing Minorities' Interest in Engineering (AMIE) are also able to vote.
About US Black Engineer & Information Technology Magazine
US Black Engineer and Information Technology magazine is published by Career Communications Group, Inc. (CCG). CCG is dedicated to celebrating diversity and promoting equal opportunity for minorities and women in the fields of engineering, science, and information technology.
For more information and the full list of 2022 Top Supporters please visit, www.topsupporterslist.com
- TVS Music Guild Adds Atlanta Recording Studio for Capehart Music Treasury Song Production
- Used White BMW 4 Series for Sale!
- The Fight Continues: A Response to the Overturning of Roe v. Wade
- The International Business Brokers Association recognizes local Business Broker, Kyle Griffith of The NYBB Group
- Roe Overturned; Now Stop "Night of Rage" At Justices' Homes
- Yuma Regional Medical Center Data Breach Exposes Patient Information: Murphy Law Firm Investigates
- red white and blue Viernes Tropicales Latin Night @ Sanctuary Night Club July 1st
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Names Dionisis Papadatos to Leadership Role
- 3hr Salsa Class Atlanta - Beginner/Beyond Basics July 2nd
- American U.S. Based Academy Awards for Latino in Podcast Seventh Round of Nominees
- MIG Welding Parameters - Canaweld
- Bobby Nichols - Fiddlesticks Charity Foundation names 2022-2023 board of directors
- Pastor Tells the Story of His Parents' Religious Journey
- Dinner & Latin Night Atlanta @ Tony's Sports Grill John's Creek (1st, 3rd & 5th Saturday)
- Who Will Be The 2022 Wimbledon Ladies' Champion?
- Ismail Sirdah' Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- L-Tron Team to Attend the National District Attorneys Association Summer Summit in Denver
- Registration Now Open for 2022 New Jersey Conference on Tourism
- Web Traffic (Visitors) Guidelines: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes BroadMAX Networks as a Trustee