Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 510
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 433
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 378
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 367
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 360
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 246
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 191
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 172
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 172
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- BellSouth email password reset
- eSearch Talent Solutions Becomes Newest Certified Partner of The Predictive Index
- Menke Client KJT Group Announces Transition to 100% Employee-Owned
- Sage IT Announces New Cloud Services Practice Leader
- Sailfish Marina partners to send relief to Bahamas-VIDEO
- aiaTranslations Welcomes New Business Development Manager
- Hurricane Preparedness with the Help of Eldercare Services Sarasota
- Onlive Server Introduces New Optimized Thailand Servers Hosting Plans
- SSA's ALJs Were Unconstitutionally Appointed Prior to July 16, 2018
- Welcome to London Car Windscreen
UrbanBound launches Freeway, a breakthrough relocation product that merges cost control with freedom
"Freeway solves the biggest relocation challenge facing employers today," says UrbanBound CEO and Co-Founder, Michael Krasman. "Namely, how to give employees a great, personalized relocation experience, while controlling costs and operating within a fixed budget."
According to UrbanBound's research, what employees prize most in relocation benefits is the freedom to arrange their move on their own terms. Conversely, employers seek a tightly-managed relocation program with built-in cost controls—that doesn't sacrifice the employee experience.
UrbanBound was able to develop Freeway because of its revolutionary relocation technology, which offers employees flexibility and employers real-time transparency, yet costs a fraction of what some employers spend on traditional relocation programs.
UrbanBound's software, available on any desktop, laptop or mobile device, guides employees through each step of their move, automatically tracking expenses as they go. It offers employees:
More on eTradeWire News
- The Heartbreak Clinic announce the official release of 'The Ultimate Guide to Letting Sh!t Go
- Lexigo launches Fred—the cloud-based productivity tool for freelance translators
- Barbu Beard Co. Releases Newest Scent Profile - THE SHAMAN - See Film @barbubeardco
- 9:30 am Saturday, October 5th - Blessing of the Animals Celebration at the Church of the Apostles
- New York Outdoor Writers Association (NYSOWA) Returns To Cortland For Its 51st Fall Conference
• A roadmap for planning their move
• The power to spend their relocation budget on the benefits that matter most to them
• A network of preferred suppliers (employers may elect to let employees choose their own suppliers, too)
• An introduction to their new city, with tips from soon-to-be coworkers
• The support of a live relocation consultant every step of the way
Simultaneously, the platform gives employers automatic control over their dollars, real-time visibility into their employees' moves and insight into how their program is performing.
Why a Change of Lanes Is Needed
Managing relocation budgets has become a real challenge for employers in recent years. It used to be common practice for employers to cover all relocation expenses. However, it became cost-prohibitive with the elimination of the moving expense deduction, a casualty of 2017 US tax reform. Costs have further skyrocketed, forcing employers to seek out more affordable options.
Some turned to cash-only programs, which offer relocating employees a set dollar amount to spend how they wish. The drawback: cash-only programs rarely give employees the support and guidance they need, resulting in a growing number of relocation horror stories. Plus, the market has shown that cash-only programs can expose employers to gross overspending. Enter Freeway.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lexy Panterra Teams Up With VOILÀ In New Exotic Pop Single
- Conference Teaches Women Recession-Proof Strategies by Turning Purpose into a Paycheck
- Treasure Coast PGA Business Trade Expo October 2nd
- No Rinse Wafer Processing Adhesive (WPA) For Up To 330ºc With 0% Residual
- First True American Football Boardgame, combining gaming with authentic football strategy
"Freeway puts employers in charge of their budgets and employees in charge of their moves—and the guardrails we've put in place ensure a smooth, positive relocation experience for everyone," says Krasman.
"You're about to see the industry turn 180°."
To learn more about UrbanBound and their new Freeway product, or to book a live demonstration, contact Abby Baumann at email@example.com, or visit the website at www.urbanbound.com.
UrbanBound is a next-generation relocation management company that modernizes the way companies relocate their employees. Through leading relocation software, top-notch customer support, and policy guidance, UrbanBound has been helping Fortune 5000 companies and fast-growing start-ups offer competitive relocation benefits regardless of their size and budget. UrbanBound is the tech-driven way to provide a flexible relocation experience for all employees.
- Perfect Health Mela in October to have Health Modules of Asian countries
- Bangla Bass Ventures into the World of Trap
- The Peace Bell Foundation In Hopewell Junction NY Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Debuts on Amazon, Targets Cold Weather Sports,Tailgating & Camping
- For Advertising Wk (9/23-26) Some very Essential Advertising Math that Every Business needs to Know
- Fighting Racism For One And For All, One Shirt at a Time!
- The Behavioral Wellness Center at Girard Celebrates Recovery Month
- Pinellas parents, teachers, principals and students inspired by Pinellas County Council PTA event Keynote Speaker
- "Detectives" Hunt for Dystonia Cure in Garfield Park
- eFactor Network awarded - 'Excellence in Finance - Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Delray Beach Craft Beer Fest Announces A Nightbeer Before Christmas
- Folio Financial awarded the 'Excellence in Finance — Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Old School Square Announces 2019-2020 Season Launch Party, Friday Night Fever
- Puzzle Pieces Marketing growing together with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego
- The Fifth Annual Bra Project Announced for October to Benefit DragonBoat Beaufort
- Noted author delivers message of triumph of the human spirit to students at Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School
- Palmieri Sees South Florida Residential Construction Becoming More Eco-Friendly
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- AVANTE to Expand its Container Tracking System and Services for Worldwide End to End Cargo Container Security
- World Famous Heisman Trophy Hits Mossy Nissan