Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 447
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 188
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 123
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Batley CPA Tax & Business Alert June 2019
- Telaeris Announces New Integration with Kantech Entrapass Access Control
- Diamond Bridal Gallery Celebrates Success Offering Custom Made Wedding Dresses
- LUMA Luxury Matchmaking Team Expansion
- Detroit Janitorial Corporation Cleans Professionally Compliant with State of Michigan Requirements
- Wrights Plastics complete 8m LED signage project for TEDxGlasgow
- Regency DRT/DKI awarded prestigious Phoenix Award
- Amazing Spaces® Storage Centers Announces Free Storage Giveaway
- Prisma Health Selects Valify To Identify Vendor Consolidation And Other Savings Opportunities
- Roof Cleaning - Why It's So Important!
UrbanBound launches Freeway, a breakthrough relocation product that merges cost control with freedom
"Freeway solves the biggest relocation challenge facing employers today," says UrbanBound CEO and Co-Founder, Michael Krasman. "Namely, how to give employees a great, personalized relocation experience, while controlling costs and operating within a fixed budget."
According to UrbanBound's research, what employees prize most in relocation benefits is the freedom to arrange their move on their own terms. Conversely, employers seek a tightly-managed relocation program with built-in cost controls—that doesn't sacrifice the employee experience.
UrbanBound was able to develop Freeway because of its revolutionary relocation technology, which offers employees flexibility and employers real-time transparency, yet costs a fraction of what some employers spend on traditional relocation programs.
UrbanBound's software, available on any desktop, laptop or mobile device, guides employees through each step of their move, automatically tracking expenses as they go. It offers employees:
More on eTradeWire News
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Key West's own Chris Thomas Music wins WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2019 for the Florida Keys
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
• A roadmap for planning their move
• The power to spend their relocation budget on the benefits that matter most to them
• A network of preferred suppliers (employers may elect to let employees choose their own suppliers, too)
• An introduction to their new city, with tips from soon-to-be coworkers
• The support of a live relocation consultant every step of the way
Simultaneously, the platform gives employers automatic control over their dollars, real-time visibility into their employees' moves and insight into how their program is performing.
Why a Change of Lanes Is Needed
Managing relocation budgets has become a real challenge for employers in recent years. It used to be common practice for employers to cover all relocation expenses. However, it became cost-prohibitive with the elimination of the moving expense deduction, a casualty of 2017 US tax reform. Costs have further skyrocketed, forcing employers to seek out more affordable options.
Some turned to cash-only programs, which offer relocating employees a set dollar amount to spend how they wish. The drawback: cash-only programs rarely give employees the support and guidance they need, resulting in a growing number of relocation horror stories. Plus, the market has shown that cash-only programs can expose employers to gross overspending. Enter Freeway.
More on eTradeWire News
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
"Freeway puts employers in charge of their budgets and employees in charge of their moves—and the guardrails we've put in place ensure a smooth, positive relocation experience for everyone," says Krasman.
"You're about to see the industry turn 180°."
To learn more about UrbanBound and their new Freeway product, or to book a live demonstration, contact Abby Baumann at email@example.com, or visit the website at www.urbanbound.com.
UrbanBound is a next-generation relocation management company that modernizes the way companies relocate their employees. Through leading relocation software, top-notch customer support, and policy guidance, UrbanBound has been helping Fortune 5000 companies and fast-growing start-ups offer competitive relocation benefits regardless of their size and budget. UrbanBound is the tech-driven way to provide a flexible relocation experience for all employees.
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform