Popular on eTradeWire
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 351
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 316
- Greenoak North America expands its operations in China 194
- First Corporate Clothing Working On Exciting Ranges 185
- Numbers of Women in Construction Falling 1 Company of self-employed Women Plumbers Stopping the Flow 177
- The Green Moustache Launches Frontfundr Campaign Today 176
- Tillman Infrastructure announced as key sponsor at Comms Finance World 2018 159
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th 115
- Aspen Digital Life™ Closes Initial Funding Round
- Pioneer Landscape Centers Appoints Company Veteran As Chief Operating Officer
Similar on eTradeWire
- Omnichain Solutions Named to Food Logistics Magazine's 2018 FL100+ List
- TRIMIT Releases Vertical ERP Software Built On Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- SBG Sports Software is Exhibiting at United Soccer Coaches Convention 2019, Booth #585
- Excel Software Ships MacA&D 5.1 and MacTranslator 4.1 for Software Developers
- After recently legalizing marijuana, Canadian MPs have their radar set on sports betting, Says PayPerHead.com
- PR Software Disrupts Industry By Eliminating Email Management and Connecting Trusted Media Outlets
- Crypto Exchange Platform from Romania
- DIY Tax Preparation Company Launching IOOGO TAX January 1, 2019
- Blockchain-based Authentication Company NuID Raises $2.5 Million to End Password Breaches
- The Alliance Partners Exceed $1 Million in Monthly Billed Revenue With Evolve IP
This has meant producing two lists of LMSs – covering Cloud-based LMSs and Open-Source LMSs.
Now heading the list of Cloud-based LMSs are:
· Adobe Captivate Prime
· Litmos LMS
· iSpring Learn
· Talent LMS
The top Open-Source LMSs are said to be:
· Totara Learn
· Open edX
In all, eLearning Industry's user research has resulted in 20 LMSs being named as the learning technology industry's current 'top LMSs'.
Illustrating the LMS sector's volatility – notably in the light of recent software advances – only eight of these names featured in the previous list. They are, in alphabetical order, Docebo, iSpring Learn, Litmos, Looop, Moodle, Open edX, Talent LMS and Totara Learn.
New entries on the list are – alphabetically - (Cloud-based LMSs) 360 Learning LMS, Absorb LMS, Administrate LMS, Adobe Captive Prime, Gnosis Connect, Kallidus Learn, Knowledge Anywhere LMS, Skyprep LMS, The Academy LMS, Thought Industries, and (Open-Source LMSs) Canvas and Chamilo.
More on eTradeWire News
- Business Coach Richard A. Kranitz publishes article on paralegal training
- Explore the Google Pay and How to Use it-Ysupportnumber
- Millennials Are Choosing Not To Get Married but failing at it anyway
- Robert Hilger Named Whistle Stop Gallery 2018 Master Artist
- Jewelove Launches Platinum Love Bands New Season's Collection Online
- Disney's New Award Winning Author Launches "Pop-In" Book Tour
- Business Coach and lawyer publishes article on integrating legal assistants into law office
These placings result from analysing the LMS reviews submitted to eLearning Industry (https://elearningindustry.com/review-learning-management-system-lms) in its capacity as the world's largest online community of e-learning professionals.
Christopher Pappas, owner and founder of eLearning Industry, commented, "Each of the user reviews has been verified – to make sure it's a genuine review by a genuine user of that particular LMS.
"In addition to publishing the 'league table' of the top 20 LMSs, the eLearning Industry site makes these reviews available to readers – so that they can check our reasoning for themselves. We believe that this makes the whole process as transparent as possible."
According to research specialists, MarketsandMarkets, the LMS market is expected to be worth over $15.72bn in 2021, with the majority of this revenue being generated in North America.
"The continuing development of the LMS is a key factor in revolutionising the way businesses regard knowledge and skill acquisition," Christopher Pappas continued. "Yet, there are so many LMSs on the market – over 1,000 at the last count – each offering, or claiming to offer, a significantly different set of product features.
"Consequently, the task of finding the right one can prove to be difficult (https://elearningindustry.com/lms-quote). The eLearning Industry list identifies the best solutions the LMS market has to offer, according to our site's many readers. Their helpful analysis of LMSs in practical situations can help others address their needs – and the needs of their organisation's learners."
More on eTradeWire News
- PPGJ Founder, Artika Tyner, Marks 400th Anniversary of Slave Arrivals in the U.S. with Ghanaian Trip
- Ryan Boyer Expert Realtor Keller Williams-shares Documents You Need for Mortgage
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Keller Williams shares A Kitchen Remodel Worksheet to Help You Cut Costs
- Jaime Girard Now Serving As Executive Director for River Ridge at Avon
- Rare 1917 Imperial Russian government 4% savings bond commands $12,810 at Archives Int'l Auctions
- Stellar-Nominated Producer Nathan IMPACT Jolley Hosts 6th Annual Jazz Performance and Toy Drive
- 2 DA MAX Records LLC CEO Erica Roberts @2damaxrecords @ericaroberts82
This updated LMS list also points to other, specialist advice and guidance on LMSs by eLearning Industry. This includes lists of the top Extended Enterprise LMSs, Customer Training LMSs, LMSs offering an LMS Demo, and LMSs offering free trials
"Those looking for the most appropriate LMS should check out our new Free eBook, 'Successful Learning Management System Implementation' to discover contributions from the top LMS experts," Christopher concluded.
The list of the current Top 20 LMSs is available via eLearning Industry's website (https://elearningindustry.com/the-20-best-learni...).
About eLearning Industry
eLearning Industry is a network-based media and publishing company founded in 2012. Comprising the largest online community of e-learning professionals in the industry, it was created as a knowledge-sharing platform to help e-learning professionals and instructional designers connect in a safe online community where they can stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and technologies, and find projects or jobs.
Further information from:
Christopher Pappas, eLearning Industry, +30 210 600 95 18; email@example.com
Bob Little, Bob Little Press & PR, +44 (0)1727 860405, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The World's First Art Fairs - The Eight Impressioinist Exhibitions of 1874-1886
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Cancun Grill Doral as a New Platinum Member
- Mid-America Association of Real Estate Investors Announces January Guest, Chris McClatchey
- Vibration Monitoring of a Gas Turbine in a Refinery
- Shore Buddies successfully raised $10,544 from 132 supporters on KICKSTARTER in 16 day
- Brian S. Glatt, MD, FACS announces Jordan Specchio joins Premier Plastic Surgery Center of NJ
- EPRO Closes Out 2018 With New Team Members
- 1964-The Tribute Brings Their Fab Four Show Back to the Weinberg Stage
- Local business, Oxford Summer Courses wins big at the business Oscars
- Tyler Perry taps award winning actor, comedian and social media sensation Blameitonkway for Madea's Farewell Play Tour
- U.S. Bank Continues Partnership with Project Access In Southern California
- Kahana & Feld Partner, Courtney Winzeler, Elected Secretary and Treasurer for OCBA Construction Law
- Novo Precision Spotlighted in Senator Murphy's "Murphy's Monday Manufacturer"
- Save Up to $5K in Flooring Upgrades with Lennar's Holiday Sales Event!
- Hip-Hop Duo Fwey Ends 2018 With A Chart-Climbing Banger!
- PODS Wisconsin Offers 6 Smart Storage Tips for the Holidays
- Chupp Installed as 2019 President
- Paramount Acquires CKE ATM Solutions, Founder Mike Kerans to Join Paramount's Subsidiary Sharenet
- Deep learning democratizes nano-scale imaging
- Inland Empire Veteran Finds a New Way to Combat Market Challenges and Buy Their Family Dream Home