Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 188
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 172
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 122
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 115
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 110
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 106
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 105
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
Similar on eTradeWire
- Euro Note Souvenir releases commemorative note of IRA revolutionary Bobby Sands
- Spooktacular Halloween Gifts: Halloween Book Debuts by Marie Sol Offer Treats Beyond Candy
- Meditation Teacher Kadeem One Discusses the Importance of Wellness in the Workplace
- Legacy Book on Managing Conflict and Change by Co-creator of the TKI
- Are you a light of inspiration?
- Best Halloween 2021 Deals With Nadula Hair Wigs–Nadula.com
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected!
- Hot Tub Maintenance Company Steamboat Springs, Spa Country Participates in Positive Attitude Month
- Why you might want to compete with yourself?
"We are delighted to work with the Craftsmans Development Corporation to elevate, service condition and over experience for the homeowners and members of Sparrows Point Country Club. The Up To Par team is thrilled to begin the re-birth of the Sparrows Point Country Club community, said Sean Taylor, Founder and CEO of Up to Par.
"On behalf of Sparrows Point Country Club, we're excited to have Up To Par Management join the team," said Conor Gilligan, owner of Sparrows Point Country Club "This unique Country Club has all the amenities to become a premier destination and Up To Par has all the tools and experience necessary to help us make this a reality."
Based in Lexington, VA, Up to Par offers more than 100 years of combined club management experience. With a diverse portfolio that includes residential clubs, resort golf courses, hotels, and restaurants, Up to Par is known for its expertise in cultivating member loyalty and improving overall finances and processes.
More on eTradeWire News
- Boca's Award-Winning Jazz Vocalist DEBORAH SILVER Releases Chart-Rising New EP 'Sunny Side'
- MyDiscountLab.com A Direct-to-Consumer Lab Test Ordering Website Launched
- Food, Dance and Drama Show at Yoruba Cultural Center, Dallas, Texas
- Tri-Service Open Architecture Interoperability Demonstration to Focus on Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Innovations in March 2022 Event
- The Japan Tour Company - A New Tour Company in the Middle of a Pandemic
"Our proven strategy, organizational structure, attention to detail, and financial analysis are vital for operating a profitable club," said Shaun Fronk, Vice President of Operations of Up to Par. "In our experience, positive financial results and organizational structures have a direct impact on team morale, resulting in a renewed dedication to teamwork and a better member and guest experience."
Sparrows Point Country Club is one of the finest Club facilities of its kind in the state. The golf course ranks among the most challenging in Maryland and the 18th hole has been called "one of the finest finishing holes in Maryland." The Club overlooks the scenic Chesapeake Bay tributary, Bear Creek, and includes amenities such as a waterfront Olympic-sized pool, a 62-slip deep water basin, lighted Har-Tru tennis, long and short game practice areas, and a clubhouse that serves outstanding casual to fine dining.
For more information about Sparrows Point Country Club, please visit https://www.sparrowspointcc.com. For more information on Up to Par, visit www.uptoparmanagement.com.
- New Book: Professor Charlatan Bardot's Travel Anthology to the Most (Fictional) Haunted Buildings
- ACS Defense Lawyer in Queens Announces Dismissal of Case Against Father
- RE/MAX Classic Makes PBJ Family Owned Business List
- Texas-Based Property Management Group Plants Roots in Mountain West Region
- Business Lawyer Law Office of David Steinfeld named Best of Palm Beach Gardens 2021
- Carrington College in Spokane Announces New Campus Director
- NHSA welcomes substantial investment from Senate Appropriations Committee Chairman
- Redcat releases the Kaiju EXT, 1:8 scale 4WD, 6S Ready, Monster Truck
- Women in Business to spotlight pet adoption in Southwest Florida at Nov. 3 networking event
- Muhammad Ali, what is his connection to sports talk show pioneer Harold K. Bell? It will shock you
- Author Tackles Smalltown Drug Use and Mental Illness in Gripping New Novel
- GreenPointe Welcomes Garrison Burr, CPA, as Financial Analyst
- Pete Andrews Named CEO of Reconnect, Inc
- Piroshky Piroshky Celebrates 29 Years In Business
- Reading, PA Orthodontist Accepting New Patients Looking for Braces or Invisalign
- Bronze sculpture by Henry Moore will headline Shannon's Fall Fine Art Auction, October 28th
- Registration and housing open for Work Truck Week 2022 in Indianapolis
- Exponential Power Acquires Static Power
- I Am Selling JoAnne Bassett's Sixty Natural Perfume Formulas
- Videeko Vanilla ZP Receives SA8000 Social Accountability Certification