Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2420
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 224
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 196
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 176
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 172
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 172
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 170
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 154
- ONLINE NOTARY SERVICE, All Coconut Creek, Parkland, Margate,Coral Springs,Pompano Beach & Boca Ratom - 129
- MotorEnvy Celebrates Successful First Event with Cars Under the Stars - 121
Similar on eTradeWire
- One App Guarantee - FL Regional Director
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- Escajeda Masonry & Concrete Ranked One of Pittsburgh's Fastest Growing Companies
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- #townhome #forsale in @Blaine is so convenient!!
- Deal Closer Wanda Collins with London Foster Realty Gets Homes Sold Fast
- Welcome to your serene retreat at @BreezyPoint!
- Moss Celebrates Groundbreaking of Cipriani Residences Miami – Brickell's Tallest Tower
- Chicago Multifamily Property Expert Ronan Donahue
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR's Ann King named a RISMedia 2024 Real Estate Newsmaker
Her segment is set to debut in mid-December 2023 on local cable, Paula brings her expertise and passion for real estate to uncover the enchanting properties and lifestyle of Miami Beach and surroundings.
"American Dream TV" is not just a local sensation—it's a nationally syndicated program airing on esteemed networks such as CNBC, Bloomberg TV, the Travel Channel, and more. Beyond traditional TV, the show streams on Amazon Fire, Apple TV, and Roku, captivating audiences with its real stories of neighborhoods and insights from top real estate experts. The show also resonates with viewers on social media platforms, where it enjoys substantial viewership.
More on eTradeWire News
- Transline Technology Showcases Expertise in RF/MW/mmWave PCBs at Satellite 2024 Conference
- Celebrate Spring at The Outlets at San Clemente
- TERRASHADE® Receives Patent Approval for Innovative Portable Shade Structure
- STK & Gran Coramino Unite for Amar'e Stoudemire's Jersey Retirement Dinner Celebration
- Judge grants Atlanta airport official restraining order against Dr. Duwon Robinson
The American Dream TV and its production team, nominated for an Emmy, stands as a national beacon for authentic storytelling. With a focus on neighborhoods and the expertise of elite realtors, the show offers a unique blend of information and entertainment. Executive show producer Craig Sewing, recognized as an Inman News Nominee for "Most Influential in Real Estate," meticulously selects hosts like Paula Flores to be the voice of real estate trends in each market.
As "Selling-Miami" continues to captivate audiences, it proudly boasts millions of views on social media, contributing to its identity as "positive media." The show is more than just about real estate; it's a celebration of lifestyle, culture, and the vibrant spirit of the cities it showcases.
For media inquiries, please visit http://www.gottalovemiami.com
More on eTradeWire News
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
- Sharpheels To Bring Fortune 100 Leaders Together During International Women's Day Summit
- RemitBee and PrivatBank Forge Strategic Partnership to Facilitate Transfers between Canada & Ukraine
- Kingdom Clinics Welcomes Pastor Ben Graham as Pastoral Advisor
- Florida International Training Institute Prepares Students for Success Medical & Technical Careers
About The American Dream TV
The American Dream TV is a nationally syndicated program dedicated to sharing the genuine stories of neighborhoods and featuring the best real estate experts across the United States. With a commitment to "positive media," the show is a dynamic blend of real estate, lifestyle, and culture.
About Paula Flores:
Paula Flores, an accomplished realtor from GottaLoveMiami Luxury Real Estate Team (Keller Williams Miami Beach), is a new host of "Selling-Miami." With a passion for real estate, Paula brings her expertise to showcase the magic of Miami Beach, making each episode a journey of discovery for viewers.
- TVS Pinball Network Adds Over 100 Classic Cartoons to 24/7 Streaming FAST Channel on WatchYour.TV
- Workplace Wave Revolutionizes Business Productivity with Enterprise-Grade AI Platform
- Luis Toledo, Founder & CEO Mid-West Moving & Storage, receives Orin C. Hutchcraft Award from IMAWA
- Visionary entrepreneur and technology leader, João Mendes de Miranda, reveals his secret to success
- Cafe Spice Launches New Retail Combo Meals for the New Year
- Enforcement Review Reveals State Regulators Fined Most TPAs for Annual Report Violations
- That's A Wrap! 5th Anniversary Of The Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Is A Smashing Success
- ASA Explores IVS 500 Financial Instruments Standards in Upcoming Webinar
- Marysville Chinese Community Hosts 144th Bok Kai Weekend Celebration in Marysville, CA March 8-10
- Earley Says No More Breaks for Congress
- The Evolution of Online Marketing: From Creativity to Technical Precision
- Amen Clinic's Esteemed Professional, Dr. Hector, Releases Insightful Book on Emotional Intelligence
- Cho, Di Meo, Platt, Azzarello Headline Talented Comics Creators Attending FAN EXPO Cleveland
- Smart Vision Plus: CCTV And Security Camera Services
- Twin Cities Flooring Store Offers New Laminate Product with Stone Visuals
- Taylor Hospitality Announces Launch of New Tygart Hotel Website
- Better Together honors Collier County community partners at Doing Good Reception
- Pulliam For President Campaign Files Lawsuit Against California Secretary Of State
- HighStream Fiber Continues to Grow and Satisfy Customers with netElastic CGNAT
- Church Schoolhouses: Enhancing Homeschooling Through Faith and Community