Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 279
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 256
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 204
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 176
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 166
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 162
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 155
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 149
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 113
Similar on eTradeWire
- Robinson's new portable fuel trailer is a hit at the lake
- Outstanding collection of American Brilliant Cut Glass will be sold by Woody Auction September 11-12
- University Archives' online auction slated for August 19th could be the largest in company's history
- Bruneau & Co. Auctioneers names Joel Bohy Director of Historic Arms & Militaria, a new department
- Frontier Gasoline 1950s porcelain gas station sign brings $5,375 at Holabird auction in Reno, Nevada
- Ancient Resource Auctions' Aug. 1st online sale will feature authentic antiquities, ethnographic art
- Redcat releases the Wendigo Builder's Kit and XR247 Axle Kit
- Atlantic Cruising Yachts Expanding to Texas with New Partnership: ACY Texas
- The House Used by General George Washington at Valley Forge Still Stands Today
- DeskProto® releases CAM software for Apple® computers
University Archives October 2nd online auction is packed with 240 lots in many collecting categories
The auction will begin at 10:30 am Eastern time. Live bidding has already been posted online and bidding is available via LiveAuctioneers.com, Invaluable.com and Auctionzip.com. The auction is packed with an important selection of autographed documents, manuscripts, books and photos – 240 lots in all. Folks can visit the website and browse at www.UniversityArchives.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Unice Hair Announces Sale of New Human Hair Wigs
- Angels of Las Vegas Announces New Location at Re-Grand Opening Saturday, August 15th
- Original Art and Photography by Award-Winning Filmmaker, Artist, Director, Producer and Writer Gina Lee Ronhovde Now Available on Redbubble & Society6
- Infamous Thierry Releases Official Music Video for Hit Single "Buss Down"
- Hope Ayiyi has signed on to produce, The Private Eye
Categories include Americana (including presidents, Declaration and Constitution signers, Rev. War and Civil War), foreign leaders and royalty (featuring such luminaries as Napoleon, Winston Churchill, Nelson Mandela, Lady Diana, Benito Mussolini, Nelson Mandela, Catherine II, Wilhelm II and Ferdinand & Isabella), business and finance, aviation and space, art, literature, music and crime.
"We have a massive amount of material relating to foreign leaders, particularly Russian," said John Reznikoff, president and owner of University Archives. "There's a long list of items signed by Romanov emperors and empresses. The sale is also strong in the history of American business and finance, with lots of documents that pertain to tycoons, bankers and speculators."
In the early American history category, the sale features Civil War battlefield maps and materials relating to United States presidents and their wives. Aviation and space has items pertaining to Charles Lindbergh, Orville Wright and Robert E. Peary. Collectors of literary, artistic, and musical figures, as well as sports, entertainment and crime memorabilia, are almost certain to find what they're looking for.
More on eTradeWire News
- SG24 LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of SkinGuard24 Hand Sanitizer Labeled to Contain Methanol
- Keys to Ease Concierge Realtors, Luxury Home Marketing Specialists
- Belarusians of Arizona to form Human Chain of Solidarity with Belarus on August 16 in Phoenix, AZ
- Belarusians of Arizona to form a Chain of Solidarity with Belarus on August 16 in Phoenix, Arizona
- Important painting by Margo Hoff (Am., 1910-2008) will headline Bruneau & Co.'s August 27th auction
The letter penned and signed by then-General George Washington as Commander in Chief of the Continental Army, dated Jan. 28, 1781 and addressed "to the Officer Commanding the Jersey Troops at Pompton", is historically important because he writes that his troops "have crossed the Delaware" – a reference to one of the key moments in American history (est. $50,000-$60,000).
For more information about University Archives and the Wednesday, October 2nd Internet-only auction, please visit www.universityarchives.com. For phone bidding, please call 203-454-0111.
- Career DuPont Employee Fights To Save Retirees Earned Pension and Benefits
- 7th Annual Celebration of HOPE Virtual Walk will be held on September 12
- ASA to Offer One Year Complimentary Membership for Aircraft Valuation Program Non-Member Students
- Despite COVID, Professional Football Free Agent Erick Evans Has a Positive Outlook
- Ohio's Democratic Candidate for Hamilton County Commissioner, Alicia Reece, Launches New Voter "Pop-Up" Hubs
- FRS Environmental Inc. helps with Effective Waste Management as a Hazardous Waste Transporter
- Philip Richardson CFP®, CLU, ChFC, Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- From Pain to Beauty: The Journey of An Abstract Artist
- Phoenix Business Journal Recognizes Ash Auto Group in Annual List of Largest Family-Owned Businesses
- Toll Brothers Introduces New Home Designs at Its Thornton Resort-style Community
- Etta Carter Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Visa Inc
- Burnin' Mouth selects The Collection at RiverPark for first location
- Call Me Ace Owns He's the Most Unique Player in Hip Hop with "No Assistance"
- New Palliative Program Manager Achieves Hospice and Palliative Nurse Certification
- Gino Odjick Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- Footprint Project Deploys Mobile Solar to Iowa as over 200,000 Citizens Lose Power
- Radio Host Juan Johnson Receives Award for Best Internet Radio Broadcast Show
- L2 Aviation Announces the Appointment of a New CFO
- "Stand in Soulidarity" Initiative Launches to Educate, Empower Black Voters