Popular on eTradeWire
- League of Women Voters PBC to Host Two Free Hot Topic Discussions on Zoom, June 15 & July 15
- Partner & Profit Review $12,987 BONUS
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- Onlive Server Announced Linux Windows India VPS Server Hosting with SSD Storage and Cloud Control Panel
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- BOCA BACCHANAL Welcomes 400+ to 2-Day Celebration of Exquisite Wine & Food + Pix 1-6 (1 of 2)
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- Doug Grows Now Offering Personal Trainer Listing Service
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kuester Management Group Reflects on Benefits of Having an HOA
- On Anniversary of Surfside Tragedy, New Book Coaches Residents to Identify Warning Signs
- The Creek at Burgaw; Reg D Funding
- TRIBUS Solid Earth launches New Mexico MLS Site
- Michelle Lucey Named Chief People Officer for Sunrise Management
- ERA Legacy Living Enlists Happy Grasshopper to Power its Communication Platform
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Honors Company's Top Producers
- PulteGroup opens for sales at its first new community in Clay County, Bradley Creek
- New development in Ramsey called Williams Woods!
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Hosting Mega Open House July 9-10
Ventura boasts a thriving rental market with historically high growth and occupancy. The city is consistently ranked in the top 10 of the safest and most livable cities in the country, drawing new residents looking to take advantage of its great climate and proximity to the Pacific Ocean.
"The continuing rise in housing prices has forced many potential home buyers out of the market creating high demand for quality rental housing in Ventura," said Universe CEO Henry Manoucheri. "The opportunity to acquire a second property in a prime rental market like Ventura does not come around very often."
In 2018, Universe Holdings purchased Capes at Ventura, a 400-unit property located within 1.5 miles of Woodland Manor.
"The success we've had with Capes at Ventura, validates our investment thesis and we are committed to growing our footprint in the market," Manoucheri said. "The building and grounds of Woodland Manor were well maintained, but not substantially enhanced, creating a perfect scenario where every dollar we spend on capital improvements will be value creating. Having another property close by will allow us to share resources between the properties when needed to reduce costs and improve efficiency."
More on eTradeWire News
- Twin Peaks Classical Academy Kicks of Summer Sports Camps
- Enroll Your Child at iKid Academy, Today!
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' LSU! Shell Invests $27,500,000 in LSU! #GlobalEnergy #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Healthy Savannah Announces Community Health Advocate Training on July 7
- "Ploomie Lewis" - 2nd Time Around
Interior renovations will include new vinyl flooring, white quartz countertops, upgraded cabinets, renovated balconies and new stainless steel appliances.
Located at 6073 Woodland St., Woodland Manor offers residents easy access to shops, restaurants and beaches. Ventura College is less than two miles away, and The Collection, Ventura County's most desirable open-air lifestyle center that includes Whole Foods, Cinemark Theatres, REI, Target and 24-Hour Fitness, is only 10 minutes from the community.
Universe Holdings (www.universeholdings.com), is a privately held multifamily investment, ownership and management firm focused on value-add and off-market transactions. Founded by Chairman/CEO Henry Manoucheri in 1994, the company has completed investment transactions of more than 7,500 apartment units throughout the United States and abroad. Universe strives to achieve long-term value through strong fundamentals meeting institutional quality ownership strategies.
DB&R Marketing Communications
- "We're All About Being BIG HEADED!" Explore the 'Be BigHeaded' Brand's Beauty and Wisdom
- Style My Soul (stylemysoul.com) Welcomes Lifestyle Mavens & Contributors!
- The Remarkable Mister Holmes at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Author celebrates 12 months and 6 books in DCI Steve Burt crime fiction series with book donations
- Signs Wonders Tribulation: Who Is Ready For The Dome That Is Free Of Suffering?
- M.King Media Releases 'The Shipyards: An Animated Story'
- Prime Time jazz alums Dave Bryant and Kenny Wessel team up for July's "Third Thursdays"
- St. Anne's Family Services Honors Community Leaders Who Worked Tirelessly Through the Pandemic
- Ventura County Public Works Agency Recognizes 2022 Top Employees of The Year
- PARANORMAL OF WATERTOWN will be Featured in the JULY 2022 issue of American Paranormal Magazine
- Valerie's House Breaks Ground for New "Forever Home"
- Jury Finds Michael Avenatti To Blame Over Unpaid Attorney Fees; Exonerates Former Clients
- Mismanagement of Tax Dollars - Provider Medicaid Reimbursements
- New ebook provides a simple, actionable guide to plant-based eating for beginners
- Affordable Newmarket Children's Orthodontist Jaw & Tooth Pain Invisalign vs Braces
- TVS Music Guild Adds Atlanta Recording Studio for Capehart Music Treasury Song Production
- Used White BMW 4 Series for Sale!
- The Fight Continues: A Response to the Overturning of Roe v. Wade
- The International Business Brokers Association recognizes local Business Broker, Kyle Griffith of The NYBB Group
- Roe Overturned; Now Stop "Night of Rage" At Justices' Homes