Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 407
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 159
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 153
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 137
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 114
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 113
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- 1.1 Million NBA Fans Watch Chat Sports' Innovative NBA Finals 'Watch-Party' Broadcast Live On YouTube
- North Texas' Expansion Club FF Premier is Promoted to UPSL Division II in First Year
- New Semi-Pro Football League Announces Team Names and Logos
- The Sisterhood of the Outdoors Goose Hunt for the Girls
- Star Launches New Tool for Branding Made Simple
- Diamond State Warriors Win the Coveted All-City Classic 302 Legends Championship
- United Premier Soccer League Selects Texas as Host State for 2019 National Finals
- Canadians Break Sports Betting Records As Toronto Raptors Win The NBA Championship
- The Sisterhood of the Outdoors Welcomes New Marketing Partner
- "The Bay Loves KD" fundraises for Kevin Durant Charity Foundation ahead of Oracle Arena Finale
SCORE Sports, based in Wilmington, Calif., is an industry leader in premium sports and soccer apparel and equipment, and brings its passion for the beautiful game to the UPSL.
As part of the sponsorship, every UPSL team will have membership-only access to SCORE Sports team and individual apparel packages, and a new UPSL Match Ball has been produced by SCORE with UPSL Match Balls being distributed to all league members for the 2019 Spring Season.
United Premier Soccer League Commissioner Yan Skwara said, "We are very excited to announce our new sponsorship from SCORE as the Official UPSL Apparel Partner and Official UPSL Match Ball Provider. SCORE's new 2019 Pro Line of uniforms is geared for our Pro Development teams on both the men's and women's sides. SCORE's uniforms are first-class in quality with excellent price points, which is key for the clubs of our league. As many folks in the soccer community know, SCORE has been in business for more than 43 years, which speaks for itself, and over those years SCORE has developed an amazing soccer product line designed, manufactured and geared toward the youth side, which fits well into the UPSL's Youth Academy Division expansion."
"SCORE's manufacturing facility in Los Angeles gives us a local business partner, and that is important for the league as it allows us to work daily with SCORE management on manufacturing, service and product development on behalf of our members," Skwara said.
"As far as our new UPSL Match Ball goes, this is an amazing ball that SCORE has produced that I personally put my name on. We were looking to produce a ball that had the proper weight and durability that would fit our league parameters. We are confident our teams will be very excited to play with our new UPSL Match Ball and we look forward to the feedback we will receive from our membership. We will showcase all of SCORE's gear and our new UPSL Match Ball at the upcoming UPSL Chicago Summit meeting this week. We want to thank SCORE for its sponsorship of the UPSL, and look forward to many years of working together as this three-year deal is just the beginning of a long-term partnership," Skwara said.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- Ideation at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric) K185
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit, Red Fluorescence
Founded in 1975, SCORE Sports manufactures and sells premium quality uniforms and sports equipment. Unlike other sports equipment providers, SCORE Sports combines top-quality products, a vertically integrated manufacturing system, and unmatched personal attention with a passion to improve the communities in which their customers live, work and play.
SCORE Sports CEO and President Rosa Cursage said, "SCORE Sports is tremendously pleased to be partnering with the UPSL as its Official Apparel and Match Ball Provider. The UPSL's growing national footprint is exciting for American soccer, and now SCORE and the UPSL can combine our shared passion for the beautiful game and support and celebrate the great athletes and their clubs."
SCORE's commitment to community is part of its business model, demonstrated by its relationships with more than 30 partners globally and countless charitable organizations throughout the world.
SCORE Sports offers a wide range of products, from their top-of-the-line custom uniform program that creates an exclusive identity for clubs, to its premium-quality stock uniform selection and its first-class field equipment. SCORE's exceptional service is unmatched and the "SCORE Experience" is what every club, athlete and fan deserves and expects.
The UPSL is in more than 75 different key soccer markets across 36 states, servicing thousands of players, coaches and employees.
About SCORE Sports
SCORE Sports is an industry leader with more than 40 years of experience and involvement in the sports community. SCORE offers premium quality apparel and equipment, with the highest level of service, ensuring the customer is the number one priority.
Contact: Jose Suarez
More on eTradeWire News
- Comic-Con Best Documentary Winner About Artist Who Inspired US Space Program Heads for SoCal Launch
- Axiom Eco-Pest Control Sponsors "Fight the Bite" Blood Drive to Focus on Mosquito Awareness
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- Free Wheelchair Mission's 16th Annual Miracle of Mobility Gala Planned for July 25th
Address: 725 E. Anaheim St., Wilmington, CA 90744
United Premier Soccer League
The UPSL was formed in 2011 and currently includes more than 300 teams in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin. UPSL is the fastest growing Pro Development League in the USA, with 400-plus teams targeted for 2019 Fall Season. Each UPSL team is individually owned and operated, and is responsible for maintaining either UPSL Pro Premier Division or Championship Division minimum standards.
UPSL teams are all eligible to participate in the U.S. Open Cup Qualifying Rounds through the leagues affiliation with the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).
More information about UPSL can be found at www.upslsoccer.com or by following the league on Facebook (www.facebook.com/upslsoccer) and Twitter (@upslsoccer).
- Junior Achievement to host Bowl-A-Thon on Aug. 21 at HeadPinz
- VoiceNation launches new website for improved UX and streamlined ordering
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Kintetsu International Holds Milestone Anniversary of their Annual KIE Travel Showcase!
- Quick move-in homes available in vibrant community
- Shell Point's 2019 Summer Concert Series welcomes Aibou Duo July 10
- Medicare Confusion Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Explained – Cary Nagdeman
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition selects Eduardo Cora as president and CEO
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- BPM Partners with Local Schools for Earth Day Clean Up
- Wellquest Medical expands Patient Care Services now Offering Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Studio Channel Islands Art Center Welcomes New Board Member
- High Speed Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Salt Lake Refugee Family Family Gets Big Gift From Local Business to Celebrate World Refugee Day
- What Is OfferBot? Mobile Real Estate
- Hundreds gather to take Ice Bucket Challenge, send message
- Country Villa Rehabilitation Center in Irvine Sued for Elder Abuse and Fraud
- Essential Alternatives, makers of Shoe Defenders™ Announces Market Campaign and New Products
- Hurricane prep built into new Cape Coral senior community