Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1284
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1096
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1029
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 345
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 337
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 299
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 220
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 210
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 202
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 201
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Sisterhood of The Outdoors Annouces Outfitter Endoresment Program
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Baltimore United FC as New Expansion Team
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Inland Empire Salsa SC's Dual Expansion Teams
- National Lacrosse League Welcomes 13th Franchise; GF Sports awarded an expansion team in New York
- Bachelorette's Garrett Yrigoyen Steps into the Outdoor World with Gage Outdoor Expeditions
- Baltimore Orioles Legend Brooks Robinson To Speak At Weinberg Center
- Nashville Gaelic Athletic Club Obtains 501(c)3 Status
- MP+ and The Care Pack UK Charity in patnership
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Sporting Hartford FC as Expansion Team
- Black Diamond PR Firm today announces Christina Manning as new Global Brand Ambassador
Club Latino Unido (CLU) Youth Soccer will begin play with the upcoming 2019 Spring Season. In a partnership with U.S. Club Soccer to form the new UPSL Youth Academy Division, CLU Youth Soccer will serve as a feeder to the UPSL's existing Pro Premier, Championship and League 1 tiers.
United Premier Soccer League Executive Director Derek Barraza said, "CLU Youth Soccer is a prime example of the opportunities the UPSL Youth Academy Division provides the marketplace. Clubs can field their most talented players and take advantage of a vertical alignment into new pathways for development. Collectively, UPSL members will achieve long-term objectives in their communities while supporting U.S. Soccer objectives. UPSL CLU Youth Soccer has been strategically created for the purpose of developing and producing young, talented players. The UPSL's Pro/Rel Model continues to expand and now includes the Youth Academy Division as a development pathway that will be duplicated in soccer-rich environments around the U.S."
Paul Cruz and Luis Estrada are Co-Owners of CLU Youth Soccer. The new league of clubs will play its games at Whittier High School (12417 Philadelphia St., Whittier, CA 90601) and stream matches on mycujoo.tv.
More on eTradeWire News
- Magnolias of Chambersburg to host holiday open house on Dec. 18
- Hales Sand & Gravel, A CRH Company, Wins Three National Asphalt Paving Association Awards
- Save Up To $20,000 on Select Homes at Barcelo at Solana Heights!
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 4G Broadband Access Networking
- Kluger Furs Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- Trinity Elms independent living apartments open in Clemmons
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Katie Lord
A native of Peru, Cruz played in small- and medium-sized clubs as a youth player and currently owns Sporting Atletico Futbol Club, a youth club based in Southern California San Gabriel Valley.
CLU Youth Soccer Co-Owner Paul Cruz said, "This is something new and exciting here, and in my country we call something like this "seeds" or a "seeder," for teams. We'll build players for UPSL teams and then in the not-too-distant future they can be picked up by other teams. By developing the UPSL Youth Division and starting as young as U13 or U14 and developing them that by the time they reach maturity at U19 they're available to be scouted or move up to the pro level of the game."
Estrada, a native of Mexico, followed in the path of his father and played professional soccer with several clubs in his home country. Currently the Montebello (Calif.) High School girls varsity coach, Estrada owns and operates Club Leon Youth Club based in East Los Angeles.
"We're excited to be working with the UPSL Youth Academy Division and creating opportunities for youth players to carve their own futures in the game," Cruz said. "Estrada has a lot of contacts with professional teams in Mexico that we can use to give more U19 players an opportunity at professional futbol."
The UPSL Youth Academy Division aims to be an elite youth competition. Utilizing its affiliation with U.S. Club Soccer, the United Premier Soccer League provides a pathway for players wanting to achieve higher levels of competition within the UPSL Tier System and beyond.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fourth Volume of eHIV Review Aims to Expand Knowledge of When to Switch Antiretroviral Regimens
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Welcomes New Advisory Board Members
- Preventing and Managing Overpayments: A Webinar for Social Security Disability Beneficiaries
- 2018 American Silver Eagle Premiums Dropping
- Target Roofing & Sheet Metal replacing roof at The Commodore Hurricane Michael
- New Yorker Electronics Releases Mission-Critical Precision Thin Film Chip Resistors
- What is the Difference Between Data Logger vs DAQ?
Sanctioning from U.S. Club Soccer provides UPSL Youth Academy Division clubs access to an exclusive network of events, tournaments and cup competitions that further advances opportunities for players.
United Premier Soccer League
The UPSL was formed in 2011 and currently includes more than 300 teams in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin. UPSL is the fastest growing Pro Development League in the USA, with 400-plus teams targeted for 2019 Spring Season. Each UPSL team is individually owned and operated, and is responsible for maintaining either UPSL Pro Premier Division or Championship Division minimum standards.
UPSL teams are all eligible to participate in the U.S. Open Cup Qualifying Rounds through the leagues affiliation with the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).
More information about UPSL can be found at www.upslsoccer.com or by following the league on Facebook (www.facebook.com/upslsoccer) and Twitter (@upslsoccer).
- Revamped 3415 Sepulveda Adds New Tenants
- CW-One music Group is Seeking New Artists for Their Roster
- Sussex IM Awarded ISO 13485 Certification For Medical Device Design And Manufacture
- Long Island Museum Showcases Work of Jefferson's Ferry Residents
- Caregiver Resource Network, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation formed with the express goal of
- First Book of 'Middle Manager Fundamentals' Series By Anthony Dance Now Available in eBook Format
- Key events and trends that are going to shape your world in 2019
- Vested Academics Gifts a Prosperous 2019
- Litigators Credit Trial Support Firm Legal Graphicworks with Helping Win Their Biggest Cases
- Do you have dental anxiety? Here are some signs you might have dental anxiety
- The Only Travel Book You'll Ever Need on Belize
- Dialogue with Three Chords and BrooklynONE present THE KRAMPUS
- Blockchain-based Authentication Company NuID Raises $2.5 Million to End Password Breaches
- Ayn Traylor-Sadberry, family lawyer, publishes article on Legal Technicians
- Promotional Marketing Expert Danette Gossett Talks About The Resurrection Of Direct Mail
- Album: NOT BY SIGHT by Te-Verse @TeVerseF
- Hire Dynamics Completes Acquisition of Amtemps Staffing to Accelerate Growth & Expand Services in N
- CoreShop Solutions Secures Exclusive North American Sales and Marketing Rights for Active Publishing
- Project Alive within reach of funding promising clinical gene therapy drug trial
- Dr. Stephen Prendiville Earns RealSelf Hall of Fame Award