Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5422
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 158
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 136
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 106
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Virginia Expansion with Quake Football Club
- Week 8 Predictions as All-City Classic 302 Legends League heads into Play-offs
- The American Cornhole League Teams Up with DEVOUR Frozen Foods to Find the DEVOUR Man of the Year
- Premier Basketball Midwest Spring Showcase
- US Grand Prix Packages at Traveldecorum
- Falco eMotors Awarded Patent for Advances in Liquid Cooling of Direct Drive Motors for Electric Bikes
- Golf Gum™ Combines the Cognitive Benefits of Chewing Gum with the Physical Benefits of Caffeine – an Energy Breakthrough Backed by Science
- Colorful Jerseys - A new fashion brand for extreme sports
- HSCF Now Accepting Entries For Annual Hunting and Photo Awards
Club Latino Unido (CLU) Youth Soccer will begin play with the upcoming 2019 Spring Season. In a partnership with U.S. Club Soccer to form the new UPSL Youth Academy Division, CLU Youth Soccer will serve as a feeder to the UPSL's existing Pro Premier, Championship and League 1 tiers.
United Premier Soccer League Executive Director Derek Barraza said, "CLU Youth Soccer is a prime example of the opportunities the UPSL Youth Academy Division provides the marketplace. Clubs can field their most talented players and take advantage of a vertical alignment into new pathways for development. Collectively, UPSL members will achieve long-term objectives in their communities while supporting U.S. Soccer objectives. UPSL CLU Youth Soccer has been strategically created for the purpose of developing and producing young, talented players. The UPSL's Pro/Rel Model continues to expand and now includes the Youth Academy Division as a development pathway that will be duplicated in soccer-rich environments around the U.S."
Paul Cruz and Luis Estrada are Co-Owners of CLU Youth Soccer. The new league of clubs will play its games at Whittier High School (12417 Philadelphia St., Whittier, CA 90601) and stream matches on mycujoo.tv.
More on eTradeWire News
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
- FairyClean Janitorial is taking the commercial & office cleaning to the next level
- LIGHT WORK by Howard Jackson is published
- On The Run - By Scott Stevens - Officially Released By Sunbury Press!
- Tai Lopez Reviews - Tai Lopez Reveals "How to Get Rich"
A native of Peru, Cruz played in small- and medium-sized clubs as a youth player and currently owns Sporting Atletico Futbol Club, a youth club based in Southern California San Gabriel Valley.
CLU Youth Soccer Co-Owner Paul Cruz said, "This is something new and exciting here, and in my country we call something like this "seeds" or a "seeder," for teams. We'll build players for UPSL teams and then in the not-too-distant future they can be picked up by other teams. By developing the UPSL Youth Division and starting as young as U13 or U14 and developing them that by the time they reach maturity at U19 they're available to be scouted or move up to the pro level of the game."
Estrada, a native of Mexico, followed in the path of his father and played professional soccer with several clubs in his home country. Currently the Montebello (Calif.) High School girls varsity coach, Estrada owns and operates Club Leon Youth Club based in East Los Angeles.
"We're excited to be working with the UPSL Youth Academy Division and creating opportunities for youth players to carve their own futures in the game," Cruz said. "Estrada has a lot of contacts with professional teams in Mexico that we can use to give more U19 players an opportunity at professional futbol."
The UPSL Youth Academy Division aims to be an elite youth competition. Utilizing its affiliation with U.S. Club Soccer, the United Premier Soccer League provides a pathway for players wanting to achieve higher levels of competition within the UPSL Tier System and beyond.
More on eTradeWire News
- National Sportscaster Fred Wallin to Provide Commentary on TVS Streaming Sports Networks
- Thomas William Furniture Spalted Hall Table
- How to grab deals for last minute hotel reservations
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Author Releases Second Audiobook To Space Opera Series
- Independent Film Movement Celebrates Black Filmmakers and Women of Color At 72nd Festival de Cannes
Sanctioning from U.S. Club Soccer provides UPSL Youth Academy Division clubs access to an exclusive network of events, tournaments and cup competitions that further advances opportunities for players.
United Premier Soccer League
The UPSL was formed in 2011 and currently includes more than 300 teams in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin. UPSL is the fastest growing Pro Development League in the USA, with 400-plus teams targeted for 2019 Spring Season. Each UPSL team is individually owned and operated, and is responsible for maintaining either UPSL Pro Premier Division or Championship Division minimum standards.
UPSL teams are all eligible to participate in the U.S. Open Cup Qualifying Rounds through the leagues affiliation with the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).
More information about UPSL can be found at www.upslsoccer.com or by following the league on Facebook (www.facebook.com/upslsoccer) and Twitter (@upslsoccer).
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- PHCPPros Principals Pass 5-Year Leadership Mark
- Medina, Ohio Municipal Court Live With Benchmark From Pioneer Technology Group
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Cinema St. Louis announces winners of sixth Cinema at Citygarden juried competition
- Avow Foundation Hosts IRAs" Estate and Year-End Planning Panel
- Arch Enterprises Precious Metal Refining
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth Weldon Achieves Board Certification in Franchise & Distribution Law
- asys Joins RTM Engineering Consultants
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County announces June 4 Love That Dress! collection event
- Best ISO Certification Co. Ltd receives first FDA recognized Third-Party Accreditation from IAS
- Stonehurst Place Features in Midtown Atlanta's 2019 Open Garden Stroll
- Nationwide Boiler Inc. Donates Record Amount Following Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Barnfind USA to Demonstrate New Frame at InfoComm 2019
- Road Condition Monitoring to Prove Process Efficiency
- See Clearly on the Roads.Tips to Prevent Windshield Damage
- RTM Engineering Consultants Announces New Acquisition
- DigitalGlue Expands Globecast's Signal Monitoring Capabilities with Support for 92 HEVC Channels
- The Big Bang's "Super Asymmetry" Isn't Just Bazinga
- Partner's Elizabeth Krol Wins 2019 PRISM Award