Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 441
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 174
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 122
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- St Austell Brewery Ladies' Day Returns To Newton Abbot
- 1.1 Million NBA Fans Watch Chat Sports' Innovative NBA Finals 'Watch-Party' Broadcast Live On YouTube
- North Texas' Expansion Club FF Premier is Promoted to UPSL Division II in First Year
- New Semi-Pro Football League Announces Team Names and Logos
- The Sisterhood of the Outdoors Goose Hunt for the Girls
- Star Launches New Tool for Branding Made Simple
- Diamond State Warriors Win the Coveted All-City Classic 302 Legends Championship
- United Premier Soccer League Selects Texas as Host State for 2019 National Finals
- Canadians Break Sports Betting Records As Toronto Raptors Win The NBA Championship
- The Sisterhood of the Outdoors Welcomes New Marketing Partner
Based in the Magic City, Atletico Miami will begin play in the UPSL Southeast Conference South Florida Division, and host its home games at 7,000-seat Tropical Park Stadium (7900 SW 40th Street, Miami, FL 33155) in compliance with UPSL Minimum Standards.
Atletico Miami Club de Futbol welcomes Red Force FC into Tropical Park Stadium on Thursday, March 21, 2019. Kickoff is set for 8:30 p.m. ET. Admission and parking are free.
United Premier Soccer League Florida Manager Christian Vallejos said, "We are pleased to welcome Atletico Miami Club de Futbol to the UPSL's Florida Division. Miami is the most competitive market for the game on the planet, and so there's always room for growth. Atletico Miami offers a great opportunity to local players and it'll be great to see what they can achieve. We wish them the best of luck."
Carlos Budyszewick is President of Atletico Miami Club de Futbol. A native of Miami, Budyszewick, was a two-year varsity player Miami's Coral Park HS, helping the team win its district twice and a Miami city championship. He currently is studying Molecular Biology at University of Central Florida.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
Atletico Miami Club de Futbol President Carlos Budyszewick said, "All too often players miss out on playing at a higher level not because they were not good enough, but because the opportunity wasn't there for them. We provide an opportunity to those local players who seek it and a competitive environment for growth."
Rafael Arias is Head Coach of Atletico Miami. A native of Miami, Arias played with Miami Fusion FC (NPSL) and Miami United FC (NPSL), and previously coached with Pinecrest SC (UPSL) and FC Surge (WPSL). He holds a USSF 'D' Coaching License and concurrently serves as Head Coach of Florida International University's club soccer team.
Giovanni Montenegro is Assistant Coach and Goalkeepers Coach for Atletico Miami. Founder of the Florida International University club soccer team, Montenegro previously coached with Miami United FC (NPSL). He concurrently coaches the girls varsity team at Kendall (Fla.)'s TERRA Environmental Research Institute.
Atletico Miami hosts invitation-only tryouts. The team's game schedule can be found at upslsoccer.com.
About Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
Atletico Miami is an American Soccer club currently based in Miami, Fla., and a new member of the United Premier Soccer League. Atletico Miami will play in the UPSL's Southeast Conference.
Founded in 2019, Atletico Miami Club de Futbol can participate in the qualifying rounds for the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup through their affiliation and membership with the UPSL, the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
United Premier Soccer League
The UPSL was formed in 2011 and currently includes more than 300 teams in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin. UPSL is the fastest growing Pro Development League in the USA, with 400-plus teams targeted for 2019 Fall Season. Each UPSL team is individually owned and operated, and is responsible for maintaining either UPSL Pro Premier Division or Championship Division minimum standards.
UPSL teams are all eligible to participate in the U.S. Open Cup Qualifying Rounds through the leagues affiliation with the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).
More information about UPSL can be found at www.upslsoccer.com or by following the league on Facebook (www.facebook.com/upslsoccer) and Twitter (@upslsoccer).
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform
- Effective Medical Practice Staff Management, by doctor and researcher Dr. William Matzner
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse will take effect in 2020