Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 353
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 151
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 148
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 112
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 110
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- The 2-Minute Rule For Cheap Flights Travelogica
Similar on eTradeWire
- Diamond State Warriors Win the Coveted All-City Classic 302 Legends Championship
- United Premier Soccer League Selects Texas as Host State for 2019 National Finals
- Canadians Break Sports Betting Records As Toronto Raptors Win The NBA Championship
- The Sisterhood of the Outdoors Welcomes New Marketing Partner
- "The Bay Loves KD" fundraises for Kevin Durant Charity Foundation ahead of Oracle Arena Finale
- TeamSnap and TeamGenius Partner to Deliver Industry Leading Athlete Evaluation Tools
- Dragon Yong-in Martial Arts has just added the Dojo App
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Texas Expansion with Athletic Houston FC
- Fort Myers Miracle welcome Stanley from The Office to Hammond Stadium on June 28
- Sisterhood Outdoors Announces Weatherby Sponsorship
Based in Eastern Pennsylvania, Allentown United FC will begin play in the UPSL Championship Tier Northeast Conference, and host its home games at Cedar Crest College (100 College Dr. Allentown, PA 18104) in compliance with UPSL Minimum Standards.
United Premier Soccer League East Coast Director Jim Antonakas said, "It's exciting to bring in Allentown United FC as they will be a great compliment to the existing clubs in the Pennsylvania area, and will surely be a great team to create those in-state rivalries. The UPSL continues to grow in key markets ultimately hel0ng is jeep travel costs to a minimal for our clubs while our competition and local rivalries grow. This is a great formula for continued success for our member clubs."
Emmanuel Ntow-Mensah is Owner and General Manager of Allentown United FC, a State of Pennsylvania-registered non-profit organization.
A native of Ghana, played at Maplewood (N.J.)'s Columbia High School and went on to study Criminal Justice and played one season at Rutgers University-Newark. He currently works in Finance with Guardian Life Insurance.
Allentown United Football Club Owner Emmanuel Ntow-Mensah said, "We joined the UPSL because we love the structure of the league. The league offers players the option to showcase their talent year-round rather than just during the summertime. It's also cost-effective for us to build our organization and take us to the next level while taking our players to the next level."
More on eTradeWire News
- New Website for Larrys Restaurant in Plainfield IL
- Refereum's $RFR token is now listed on the Bitsonic Exchange
- We Buy Condos for cash in Toronto
- Ergonomic EZGRIP Squeegee Goes Green For RYONET
- Happy Mothers Day!!! Because Without the Mothers there be No Fathers, right?
Al Beltre is Communications Director for Allentown United Football Club. Born in the Dominican Republic, Beltre grew up in Allentown and also works in Finance at Guardian Life Insurance.
Allentown United FC Communications Director Al Beltre said, "I've had a deep passion for soccer since a very young age, and I'm excited to continue to give back to the Lehigh Valley Community by creating opportunities for players who may have been overlooked within the system and building an elite team of leaders who have a passion to give back. We also will certainly be targeting to win promotion, to win championships and to make a deep run to the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup."
Allentown United FC is hosting a 12-team, one-day 7v7 indoor tournament on Sunday, March 24. The 'United Vision Tournament' winner will receive prize money and merchandise. The club has partnered with Boys & Girls Club of Allentown (Pa.) and local non-profit Humanitarian Social Innovations.
The club will host tryouts in June and announce its upcoming game schedule.
About Allentown United Football Club
Allentown Football Club is an American Soccer club currently based in Allentown, Pa., and a new member of the United Premier Soccer League. Allentown United FC will play in the UPSL's Northeast Conference.
Founded in 2019, Allentown United FC can participate in the qualifying rounds for the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup through their affiliation and membership with the UPSL, the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).
More on eTradeWire News
- Asian objects coexist in perfect harmony alongside fine artworks in Bruneau & Co.'s June 6th auction
- +Lucky & Prince -'Eco-friendly' super premium dog food hits the UK market
- Cherie Oakley To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Euro Note Souvenir Releases Three New Zero-Euro Notes In June 2019 In Ireland
- GeoComm Optimizes Creation of 2D Indoor Maps for 9-1-1 Response
United Premier Soccer League
The UPSL was formed in 2011 and currently includes more than 300 teams in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin. UPSL is the fastest growing Pro Development League in the USA, with 400-plus teams targeted for 2019 Fall Season. Each UPSL team is individually owned and operated, and is responsible for maintaining either UPSL Pro Premier Division or Championship Division minimum standards.
UPSL teams are all eligible to participate in the U.S. Open Cup Qualifying Rounds through the leagues affiliation with the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).
More information about UPSL can be found at www.upslsoccer.com or by following the league on Facebook (www.facebook.com/upslsoccer) and Twitter (@upslsoccer).
- Dates announced for the 12th Annual Whale Shark Festival in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Dr. Mark L. Shatsky Joins The Emory Neurophysiologic Institute (EM-NPI) - www.emoryinstitute.org
- Facelift procedure and potential complications explained by Plastic Surgeon Dr. Tansar Mir
- New CEO, Board of Directors and Sale of Class A and Class AA shares
- 2019 HIM Professional Census Reveals Opportunities in Revenue Cycle
- How To Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- Lennar's Everything's Included® Model Homes Now Open at Indigo at The Village of Escaya
- LDSS Announces Camp Buddy 2019 in Chatham, Effingham
- Bass Fishing Pros: Fishing Gear That Creates Memories
- Patio Swag: Premium Patio Furniture and Outdoor Goods
- Living Outdoor Essentials: Incredible Garden Decor and Furniture
- Punctual Abstract Now Offers Association HOA Certification Estoppel Letter Services
- Three Rivers Cultural Festival Regional Coalition Awarded 2019 Commemoration, American Evolution Finale Grant
- Carlisle Auctions Kicks-Off Summer with its Second Annual Summer Sale
- Transaction Announcement - Music School
- OrgFrontier™ Viable/Non-Viable Cells Separation Kit
- \Café Centro in West Palm Beach Celebrates the Birthday of Singer/Showman Rob Russe
- Transaction Announcement - Escape Rooms
- Citizen input vital to stopping proposed changes to Lee County lime rock policy at June 19 meeting
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its new location in St. Petersburg!