Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 209
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 142
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 133
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 130
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
- "All New" Google My Business Listing Lead Generation
Similar on eTradeWire
- PayPerHead.com Finds Significant Increase of Americans Placing Bets on European Soccer Leagues
- New Video Explores DANGERS OF BUI
- Pro Wrestling Legends' Match to be Featured in Upcoming Movie
- Jim Tunney to be inducted into California Interscholastic Federation Hall of Fame
- Easter egg hunt, Star Wars Night & fireworks highlight Fort Myers Miracle's three-day homestand
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Partner The Right Stuff as Goal of the Week Sponsor
- Industry Leading Pay Per Head Company Launches New Website
- U.S. Women Stars Hildebrandt, Velte Take On Canadians At Beat the Streets Grapple At The Garden May
- AAA Chihuahuas launch with StellarAlgo
- Rekindling the Magic of Snooker
Based in Eastern Pennsylvania, Allentown United FC will begin play in the UPSL Championship Tier Northeast Conference, and host its home games at Cedar Crest College (100 College Dr. Allentown, PA 18104) in compliance with UPSL Minimum Standards.
United Premier Soccer League East Coast Director Jim Antonakas said, "It's exciting to bring in Allentown United FC as they will be a great compliment to the existing clubs in the Pennsylvania area, and will surely be a great team to create those in-state rivalries. The UPSL continues to grow in key markets ultimately hel0ng is jeep travel costs to a minimal for our clubs while our competition and local rivalries grow. This is a great formula for continued success for our member clubs."
Emmanuel Ntow-Mensah is Owner and General Manager of Allentown United FC, a State of Pennsylvania-registered non-profit organization.
A native of Ghana, played at Maplewood (N.J.)'s Columbia High School and went on to study Criminal Justice and played one season at Rutgers University-Newark. He currently works in Finance with Guardian Life Insurance.
Allentown United Football Club Owner Emmanuel Ntow-Mensah said, "We joined the UPSL because we love the structure of the league. The league offers players the option to showcase their talent year-round rather than just during the summertime. It's also cost-effective for us to build our organization and take us to the next level while taking our players to the next level."
More on eTradeWire News
- Research Article Cites Cleanascite™ In Regulation of Hepatitis B Virus in vitro
- Indicators On Cheap Flights Best Reviews You Should Know
- Mother's Day 2019 at Polka Dot Junction
- The perfect poem for National Poetry Month...A poem about every poet's dreams of getting published
- Cloud Capital: Neflix Scoffs at Apple and Disney Competition and SKYY Soars to 52-Week High
Al Beltre is Communications Director for Allentown United Football Club. Born in the Dominican Republic, Beltre grew up in Allentown and also works in Finance at Guardian Life Insurance.
Allentown United FC Communications Director Al Beltre said, "I've had a deep passion for soccer since a very young age, and I'm excited to continue to give back to the Lehigh Valley Community by creating opportunities for players who may have been overlooked within the system and building an elite team of leaders who have a passion to give back. We also will certainly be targeting to win promotion, to win championships and to make a deep run to the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup."
Allentown United FC is hosting a 12-team, one-day 7v7 indoor tournament on Sunday, March 24. The 'United Vision Tournament' winner will receive prize money and merchandise. The club has partnered with Boys & Girls Club of Allentown (Pa.) and local non-profit Humanitarian Social Innovations.
The club will host tryouts in June and announce its upcoming game schedule.
About Allentown United Football Club
Allentown Football Club is an American Soccer club currently based in Allentown, Pa., and a new member of the United Premier Soccer League. Allentown United FC will play in the UPSL's Northeast Conference.
Founded in 2019, Allentown United FC can participate in the qualifying rounds for the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup through their affiliation and membership with the UPSL, the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).
More on eTradeWire News
- Independent No.1's Vol.9 album featuring chart topping Independent Artists out now
- America 2030 Capital Limited is Announcing Global Leadership in Securities Backed Financing
- Autohaus Polishing, an IDA Certified Car Detailing Facility, Comes to Santa Clarita, California!
- Mhde Askar on the Best Neighborhoods to Stay in Chicago
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
United Premier Soccer League
The UPSL was formed in 2011 and currently includes more than 300 teams in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin. UPSL is the fastest growing Pro Development League in the USA, with 400-plus teams targeted for 2019 Fall Season. Each UPSL team is individually owned and operated, and is responsible for maintaining either UPSL Pro Premier Division or Championship Division minimum standards.
UPSL teams are all eligible to participate in the U.S. Open Cup Qualifying Rounds through the leagues affiliation with the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).
More information about UPSL can be found at www.upslsoccer.com or by following the league on Facebook (www.facebook.com/upslsoccer) and Twitter (@upslsoccer).
- Connecticut Junk Removal LLC- Announces New Services
- Rougarou - Utah Band Rising Stars
- Global Disruptor Creates Opportunity For Underrepresented Filmmakers At Cannes Film Festival
- 6th Annual True Beauty Women's Celebration sponsored by OGONEWYORK
- Bootlegger Guitar Spade & Ace Guitars
- TMB Publishing rebrands as PHCPPros
- New Guide Book for Entrepreneurs "Signs You Might Be An Entrepreneur" Enjoys Positive Reviews Internationally
- The Factors That Determine and Improve Business Value
- Local high school string quartet to join the pros at the Kentucky Center
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA