Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 193
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- PayPerHead.com Finds Significant Increase of Americans Placing Bets on European Soccer Leagues
- New Video Explores DANGERS OF BUI
- Pro Wrestling Legends' Match to be Featured in Upcoming Movie
- Jim Tunney to be inducted into California Interscholastic Federation Hall of Fame
- Easter egg hunt, Star Wars Night & fireworks highlight Fort Myers Miracle's three-day homestand
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Partner The Right Stuff as Goal of the Week Sponsor
- Industry Leading Pay Per Head Company Launches New Website
- U.S. Women Stars Hildebrandt, Velte Take On Canadians At Beat the Streets Grapple At The Garden May
- AAA Chihuahuas launch with StellarAlgo
- Rekindling the Magic of Snooker
Based in Galveston County (Texas), Texas City United Futbol Club is a registered non-profit organization and will play in the UPSL Pro Premier Central Conference South Division. The club is finalizing its venue options in compliance with UPSL Minimum Standards.
United Premier Soccer League National Director Matt Kahla said, "We are pleased to welcome Texas City United FC to the UPSL's Central Conference for the Fall Season. Founder Amr Neamatalla has been around the Pro Development scene for some time in South Texas, has a wealth of knowledge about the region, and now is ready to take his team to the next level. We applaud that effort and initiative, and wish him well as the club prepares for its UPSL debut in the Fall."
Amr Neamatalla is founder and Futbol Manager of Texas City United Futbol Club. A native of Egypt, Neamatalla, 39, holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from University of Texas, and currently is a Project Engineer for Eastman Chemical in the South Texas chemical industry.
Texas City United FC Founder and Futbol Manager Amr Neamatalla said, "This is very exciting. The UPSL's Promotion/Relegation Model is the right thing to do to help grow soccer in the United States because this is how professional leagues are structured abroad. I've coached at high levels and I want to have a real experience with my own club. I want to be able to provide talented and hard-working players an honest chance to play professionally, and there's a lot of talent in Texas that deserves to, one day, earn a contract. Right now, Texas City United Futbol Club is staffed and we're practicing and training and developing that professional mentality."
More on eTradeWire News
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
Neamatalla holds a USSF 'A' Coaching License and has coached in various capacities for Houston Dynamo (MLS) Development Programs Academy for nearly 10 years, including his work with Brazos Valley Cavalry FC (USL2) in 2017 as a Staff Coach for then Head Coach James Clarkson, now the Head Coach of Houston Dash (WPSL). He concurrently is a South Texas Youth Soccer Association Olympic Development Program Staff Coach and Instructor.
"Texas City United FC will promote a professional pathway to hard-working and talented players. Once you are here you can play anywhere," Neamatalla said.
In preparation for the UPSL 2019 Fall Season, Texas City United FC has scheduled a series of friendlies, and will again play in Galveston County (Texas)'s Premier Soccer League.
Texas City United FC soon will announce player tryouts and its upcoming game schedule.
About Texas City United Futbol Club
Texas City United Futbol Club is an American Soccer club currently based in Texas City, Texas, and a new member of the United Premier Soccer League. Texas City United FC will play in the UPSL Pro Premier Central Conference South Division.
Founded in 2018, Texas City United FC can participate in the qualifying rounds for the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup through their affiliation and membership with the UPSL, the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).
MISSION STATEMENT: To promote a professional pathway to hard-working and talented players.
PHILOSPHY: To provide elite player with high-level training and management tools to showcase their talents abroad.
Chariman: Geeti Ali
President: Mohamed Elbahy
More on eTradeWire News
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
- Reality TV show breaks new ground in Pittsburgh
Team Manager: Jaquelyn Mosley
Recruitment/Talent Scouts: Dylon Hughes & Toie Harris
United Premier Soccer League
The UPSL was formed in 2011 and currently includes more than 300 teams in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin. UPSL is the fastest growing Pro Development League in the USA, with 400-plus teams targeted for 2019 Fall Season. Each UPSL team is individually owned and operated, and is responsible for maintaining either UPSL Pro Premier Division or Championship Division minimum standards.
UPSL teams are all eligible to participate in the U.S. Open Cup Qualifying Rounds through the leagues affiliation with the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).
More information about UPSL can be found at www.upslsoccer.com or by following the league on Facebook (www.facebook.com/upslsoccer) and Twitter (@upslsoccer).
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY