Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 441
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 174
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 122
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- St Austell Brewery Ladies' Day Returns To Newton Abbot
- 1.1 Million NBA Fans Watch Chat Sports' Innovative NBA Finals 'Watch-Party' Broadcast Live On YouTube
- North Texas' Expansion Club FF Premier is Promoted to UPSL Division II in First Year
- New Semi-Pro Football League Announces Team Names and Logos
- The Sisterhood of the Outdoors Goose Hunt for the Girls
- Star Launches New Tool for Branding Made Simple
- Diamond State Warriors Win the Coveted All-City Classic 302 Legends Championship
- United Premier Soccer League Selects Texas as Host State for 2019 National Finals
- Canadians Break Sports Betting Records As Toronto Raptors Win The NBA Championship
- The Sisterhood of the Outdoors Welcomes New Marketing Partner
Based in Galveston County (Texas), Texas City United Futbol Club is a registered non-profit organization and will play in the UPSL Pro Premier Central Conference South Division. The club is finalizing its venue options in compliance with UPSL Minimum Standards.
United Premier Soccer League National Director Matt Kahla said, "We are pleased to welcome Texas City United FC to the UPSL's Central Conference for the Fall Season. Founder Amr Neamatalla has been around the Pro Development scene for some time in South Texas, has a wealth of knowledge about the region, and now is ready to take his team to the next level. We applaud that effort and initiative, and wish him well as the club prepares for its UPSL debut in the Fall."
Amr Neamatalla is founder and Futbol Manager of Texas City United Futbol Club. A native of Egypt, Neamatalla, 39, holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from University of Texas, and currently is a Project Engineer for Eastman Chemical in the South Texas chemical industry.
Texas City United FC Founder and Futbol Manager Amr Neamatalla said, "This is very exciting. The UPSL's Promotion/Relegation Model is the right thing to do to help grow soccer in the United States because this is how professional leagues are structured abroad. I've coached at high levels and I want to have a real experience with my own club. I want to be able to provide talented and hard-working players an honest chance to play professionally, and there's a lot of talent in Texas that deserves to, one day, earn a contract. Right now, Texas City United Futbol Club is staffed and we're practicing and training and developing that professional mentality."
More on eTradeWire News
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
Neamatalla holds a USSF 'A' Coaching License and has coached in various capacities for Houston Dynamo (MLS) Development Programs Academy for nearly 10 years, including his work with Brazos Valley Cavalry FC (USL2) in 2017 as a Staff Coach for then Head Coach James Clarkson, now the Head Coach of Houston Dash (WPSL). He concurrently is a South Texas Youth Soccer Association Olympic Development Program Staff Coach and Instructor.
"Texas City United FC will promote a professional pathway to hard-working and talented players. Once you are here you can play anywhere," Neamatalla said.
In preparation for the UPSL 2019 Fall Season, Texas City United FC has scheduled a series of friendlies, and will again play in Galveston County (Texas)'s Premier Soccer League.
Texas City United FC soon will announce player tryouts and its upcoming game schedule.
About Texas City United Futbol Club
Texas City United Futbol Club is an American Soccer club currently based in Texas City, Texas, and a new member of the United Premier Soccer League. Texas City United FC will play in the UPSL Pro Premier Central Conference South Division.
Founded in 2018, Texas City United FC can participate in the qualifying rounds for the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup through their affiliation and membership with the UPSL, the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).
MISSION STATEMENT: To promote a professional pathway to hard-working and talented players.
PHILOSPHY: To provide elite player with high-level training and management tools to showcase their talents abroad.
Chariman: Geeti Ali
President: Mohamed Elbahy
Team Manager: Jaquelyn Mosley
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
Recruitment/Talent Scouts: Dylon Hughes & Toie Harris
United Premier Soccer League
The UPSL was formed in 2011 and currently includes more than 300 teams in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin. UPSL is the fastest growing Pro Development League in the USA, with 400-plus teams targeted for 2019 Fall Season. Each UPSL team is individually owned and operated, and is responsible for maintaining either UPSL Pro Premier Division or Championship Division minimum standards.
UPSL teams are all eligible to participate in the U.S. Open Cup Qualifying Rounds through the leagues affiliation with the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).
More information about UPSL can be found at www.upslsoccer.com or by following the league on Facebook (www.facebook.com/upslsoccer) and Twitter (@upslsoccer).
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform
- Effective Medical Practice Staff Management, by doctor and researcher Dr. William Matzner
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse will take effect in 2020