Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 439
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 170
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 164
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 121
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- St Austell Brewery Ladies' Day Returns To Newton Abbot
- 1.1 Million NBA Fans Watch Chat Sports' Innovative NBA Finals 'Watch-Party' Broadcast Live On YouTube
- North Texas' Expansion Club FF Premier is Promoted to UPSL Division II in First Year
- New Semi-Pro Football League Announces Team Names and Logos
- The Sisterhood of the Outdoors Goose Hunt for the Girls
- Star Launches New Tool for Branding Made Simple
- Diamond State Warriors Win the Coveted All-City Classic 302 Legends Championship
- United Premier Soccer League Selects Texas as Host State for 2019 National Finals
- Canadians Break Sports Betting Records As Toronto Raptors Win The NBA Championship
- The Sisterhood of the Outdoors Welcomes New Marketing Partner
HI-POD has been the world leader in elevated sports video for 20 years, and with a client list which ranges from parents looking to capture their kids' events up to the highest levels of professional sports and media, there has never been a better time to 'Elevate Your Game'.
As part of the partnership, every UPSL team will have access to HI-POD's product line featuring six different towers between HI-POD Lite and Pro series, and will receive an exclusive 6-percent discount on the LX (Lite) and X (Pro) systems. UPSL members can go to www.hipod.com/upsl and enter the coupon code 'P06A972P1966N' at checkout.
United Premier Soccer League Marketing Director David Jacobs said, "We are very excited to have HI-POD as a UPSL Sponsor. HI-POD has a client list that includes soccer giants Manchester United, AC Milan and so this should be a special relationship for all UPSL clubs looking to elevate their games. We look forward to a long-term relationship with HI-POD, and appreciate their support of the UPSL."
HI-POD has something for every budget or club size, allowing for high-definition one-camera shots that can rival local TV broadcasts. HI-POD's upgrade-able units are designed to have total pan, tilt and zoom control of your camera at any height from six to 31 feet.
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
HI-POD Inventor and Founder Rick Morales said, "From Manchester United to AC Milan to Bayern Munich, PSG, PSV, Leicester City, the U.S. Women's National Team and the entire Major League Soccer use our products. HI-POD is doing something right. And so is the UPSL organization by securing each of its teams an exclusive discount on HI-POD towers. So there has never been a better time to 'Elevate Your Game'."
HI-POD also has worked with Soccerlab/SportVAS in Europe and HUDL in USA, capturing aerial videography of matches and practices and providing the video angle that makes best use of video analysis software. As key suppliers of video analysis software to the soccer industry, SportVAS and HUDL have recognized the complimentary relationship of HI-POD's aerial camera system to their software.
The UPSL is in more than 75 different soccer markets across 35-plus states, servicing thousands of players, coaches and employees.
With locations in Los Angeles, Hong Kong, and Amsterdam , HI-POD has touched all parts of soccer world for 20 years. HI-POD also spearheaded the cottage industry of videography services to the soccer industry by producing tournaments for the U.S. Soccer Development Academy in its first seven years. That service experience helped HI-POD create a better product for you. Let HI-POD help you "Elevate Your Game".
More on eTradeWire News
- Limited Opportunities remain at The Residence at Old York Village
- Rady School of Management Celebrates the Graduation of 344 Students
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Growing Regional Footprint in Rosemont
- Elvis-Inspired Book Wins Big at the 2019 Independent Publishers Book Awards
- IBT of Miami wins $21 million contract to build school in Panama
United Premier Soccer League
The UPSL was formed in 2011 and currently includes more than 300 teams in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin. UPSL is the fastest growing Pro Development League in the USA, with 400-plus teams targeted for 2019 Spring Season. Each UPSL team is individually owned and operated, and is responsible for maintaining either UPSL Pro Premier Division or Championship Division minimum standards.
UPSL teams are all eligible to participate in the U.S. Open Cup Qualifying Rounds through the leagues affiliation with the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).
More information about UPSL can be found at www.upslsoccer.com or by following the league on Facebook (www.facebook.com/upslsoccer) and Twitter (@upslsoccer).
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform
- Effective Medical Practice Staff Management, by doctor and researcher Dr. William Matzner
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse will take effect in 2020
- Lutheran World Relief Responds to Persistent Drought in El Salvador and Honduras
- Anilox sleeves from MECA Solutions deliver long-term value
- ASR Media Productions Welcomes Two New Faces to Their Team
- Hercules Real Estate Services Acquires First Community In Jacksonville, FL
- Batley CPA Tax & Business Alert June 2019