Popular on eTradeWire News
- Making Our Remembrance Memorable 470
- FIG Tree Capital Ventures Announces Two Huge Well Completions in the Oklahoma STACK 201
- More of IN GOD WE TRUST -Isaac Jazzin strikes back with his new record 169
- Stalker Kevon Ward Teams Up with White Supremacist Amy Mekelburg to Attack Author 127
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 108
- Laura Patterson Joins SLMA Radio as a Host
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- A Powerhouse In The DME Billing Landscape: Gotelecare Stuns
- Professor Chris Imafidon joins other world renowned scientists & eminent stars to pay tribute to Prof Stephen Hawking in Westminster Abbey
- TCB RECORDS® signs songstress 'Ashley Getz"
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Western Nevada's Coyotes Soccer Team Announces New Head Coach and Management Team Changes
- Innovation at Forefront of Partnership Between American-Made Bat Manufacturer and Boeing
- Bloomex supports Hockey Australia with donation at checkout
- Is VAR Offering Hindrance or Augmenting the Game in FIFA 18 World Cup?
- 2019 Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic Features CAL STATE FULLERTON Assistant Coach Chad Baum
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Florida's PSL United SC as Southeast Expansion Club
- Ciclistas de Puerto Rico Convocan Bici Marcha 2018 en Ponce
- United Premier Soccer League Welcomes Miami Sun FC as Florida Expansion Club
- HB Surf School Releases Summer 2018 Camp Schedule
- 227's™ Facebook Fries!¡' (aka YouTube Chili' NBA) #Nike'Spicy' 6'10" 12-Year-Old SLAM DUNK'Spicy'!
The UPSL 2018 Atlanta AGM will be held at the Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport-North in the Dogwood Room (1380 Virginia Ave., Atlanta, GA 30344), from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 17.
All interested parties please RSVP to info@upslsoccer.
The UPSL Atlanta AGM will take place just minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
United Premier Soccer League Commissioner Yan Skwara said, "We are pleased to announce that the United Premier Soccer League will be in Atlanta on Saturday, Feb. 17, and we encourage any and all like-minded soccer people folks in Georgia and the surrounding areas to seek a place at the table. The UPSL continues to see tremendous growth, and Atlanta is another market desperate to have Pro Development soccer and embrace the UPSL's Pro/Rel Model. We look forward to making new friends this weekend in Atlanta."
More on eTradeWire News
- autopom! Providing No-Fee Payment Plans with Paylink Direct
- New Certified Inspector Joins Team at Guzi-West
- Gotelecare: A Powerful DME Billing Company Driving Reimbursements
- Cimcorp Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects for 2018
- Bunny with a Toolbelt opens Window of Wonders!
- Clutch Ranks Intuz on #5 Position for The Top B2B Service Providers In India
- Help Miss Arizona Become Miss United States!
Atlanta is the capital and most populous city of the State of Georgia, the cultural and economic center of the South and home to 5.7 million people as the ninth-largest metropolis in the United States.
UPSL officials and representatives from the league will be on hand to talk about the expansive growth of the UPSL, explain the necessary steps to compete in the league and help answer any questions.
United Premier Soccer League
The UPSL was formed in 2011 and currently includes more than 130 teams in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin. UPSL is the fastest growing Pro Development League in the USA, with 140-plus teams targeted for 2018 Spring Season. Each UPSL team is individually owned and operated, and is responsible for maintaining either UPSL Pro Premier Division or Championship Division minimum standards.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rebellion Research Posts Article About Farming Automation in Japan
- Cell Phone Provider Twigby Adds More Value To Plans Without Increasing Price
- Sustainable comfort at Las Piedras Shopping
- Gibraltar Business Capital Announces Two Executive Promotions, One New Hire
- New Online Class in SQL Reporting Exceeds Expectations
- Paper Skins - Poetry By Jodde Maree
- Bussmann Expands CUBEFuse Offering with Photovolatic & Wind Power Generation Fuses by GD Rectifiers
UPSL teams are all eligible to participate in the U.S. Open Cup Qualifying Rounds through the leagues affiliation with the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).
More information about UPSL can be found at www.upslsoccer.com or by following the league on Facebook (www.facebook.com/upslsoccer) and Twitter (@upslsoccer).
- Overhyped or Reality? Learn how Investors Capitalize on Blockchain Apps at this Amsterdam Expo
- Symphony Solution Inc. Listed as Top Mobile App Development Company In Philadelphia by Clutch!
- Specialty Coffee Roaster Oceana Coffee Launches A Cup of Kindness Local Charity Program
- Mr. Vikas Singh & Members' Front, DDCA hosted Musical Evening of Camaraderie with Adnan Sami
- EVteQ Recently Opened an EV Charging Station in Borivali, Mumbai Which is Powered by Reliance Power
- Stoke Bishop Dental Centre – dentist in Bristol
- 100+ Women Who Care Macomb Choose New Day Foundation for Families
- RingCentral Selects Icertis to Enhance Contract Management Processes
- Entertaining and Empowering News Website For Kids
- HP Printer not Printing After Refill
- Freelance Copywriter Ursula Brunetti Wins Hermes Platinum Creative Award
- Teleios Research Identifies Christian Mission Needs
- EVOPS Marketing & PR Highlights The Need for Integrated Marketing
- Campaign launched to name Dublin park after rock legend Phil Lynott
- X-Ray Tube Market, what makes it a booming in Global Market?
- GVenture adds few of the more features to their Cloud-Based Virtual PBX
- Icelandair leads the global airline industry for digital governance in the Q2 2018 Sitemorse INDEX
- Peptide Therapeutics Market to surpass US$ 45.0 billion by 2026: CMI
- Virtual Visits Promotes Enhanced Services in the US Telehealth Market | Arizton
- Urgent need to dispel myths surrounding Vitiligo in India