Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 418
- Anonymous Email Address-Uncovering Gems of Wisdom 237
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Kalos Therapeutics Stengthens Executive Team
- Mo Knows Launches as Platform for Pet Parents to Learn About Pet Nutrition
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- RTCritical introduces a new blog on their website
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
Similar on eTradeWire
- NC Female Gymnasts Place 2nd at Aesthetic Group Gymnastics World Cup
- Teens' Kickstarter Backs Mexican Comedy–VAMONOS | Rise of the Bean
- Mexican National Record Setter Joins Forces with Faster Swimming Coach for Custom Daily Workout Plan
- PitchSix Announces Kickstarter Campaign Launch for EyeSend Adjustable-View Belay Glasses
- Virginia International Raceway Joins the Taylor Hospitality Family
- All-ACC302 Teams Unveiled for Fall 2019
- Breckenridge November 8, 2019 Opening Day
- San Diego Seals To Host Historic National Lacrosse League Game In Las Vegas
- 2020 Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic Features RUTGERS UNIVERSITY Associate Track Coach Robert Farrell
- National Lacrosse League Announces Partnership with Grabyo
Based in Littlerock (Ark.), Arkansas Wolves FC will begin UPSL play in the Central Conference and play its UPSL home games this season at Scott Field (5901 Evergreen Dr. Littlerock, AR 72205) in compliance with UPSL's Minimum Standards.
United Premier Soccer League Commissioner Yan Skwara said, "We are very excited to welcome Arkansas Wolves FC to the UPSL Central Conference. There is a lot of great soccer in Arkansas, and now Dr. Sean Paul Jones is bringing his vision for Pro Development soccer to the UPSL. Littlerock is a great market for soccer to grow, and Arkansas Wolves FC is ready to step up to the next level. We look forward to working with Arkansas Wolves FC, and wish them the best of success as the club prepares to kick off this Fall Season."
Sean Paul Jones, Ph.D, is Owner of Arkansas Wolves FC. A native of South Africa, Jones was a prominent youth player who featured for his provincial team. He played in the South African Premier League at the age of 16, and had trials with Ipswich Town FC and Manchester City FC in England before his family relocated to the United States. An amateur player and a long-time club coach who most recently had a stint with Arkansas United SC, Jones currently is a Sports Psychologist practicing in Arkansas.
More on eTradeWire News
- Top aircraft interior architect Michael Reichenecker takes a lead role at mobility focused new Berlin- based venture MOVATION
- Eco-friendly Road Safety: Caris Company to introduce its durable and cost-efficient PVC guardrails on FOX Business
- An Atlantean World of Vampires, Shapeshifters, and Romance Awaits in CHANGED by Jean Booth
- UK's Leading Heatsink Supplier - GD Rectifiers
- Pave your career path with vocational education at Skills Australia Institute
Arkansas Wolves FC Owner Dr. Sean Paul Jones said, "Our goal is to provide top-level soccer for the State of Arkansas. We want more for the young soccer players to be excited about, and increase the love for the beautiful game in this beautiful state. We call ourselves 'Wolves' because wolves are strong, fierce, driven, work hard together in a pack for a common purpose, follow and respect their leader and all are constantly challenging for a higher role within the pack. That's the kind of culture we want to exist within our team."
Livestrong Professional Counseling is the primary sponsor of Arkansas Wolves FC.
"The partnership with Livestrong was not only necessary but also ideal because Livestrong is all about working with athletes to reach their potential," Dr. Jones said.
Arkansas Wolves FC currently is top of the table in the 'A' Division of the Arkansas Central Soccer Association (ARCSA).
"We have a ton of talented players here, and they need a platform to shine, and the state needs something to get excited about," Jones said.
The club soon will announce its upcoming game schedule.
About Arkansas Wolves FC
Arkansas Wolves FC is an American Soccer club currently based in Littlerock, Ark., and a new member of the United Premier Soccer League. Arkansas Wolves FC will begin play in the UPSL Central Conference.
Founded in 2019, Arkansas Wolves FC can participate in the qualifying rounds for the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup through their affiliation and membership with the UPSL, the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).
More on eTradeWire News
- What is Air Italy Reservations Process
- GOWIN Semiconductor Releases the First FPGA with Integrated Bluetooth Radio
- San Francisco Filmmakers Honor Vietnam Fallen Heroes in Film @ Jacksonville Film Festival
- A Harmony Nail Spa Reveals One of Kind Healing Therapies
- Actress Nina Ameri returns for her 3rd season on Netflix's series "Atypical"
United Premier Soccer League
The UPSL was formed in 2011 and currently includes more than 300 teams in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin. UPSL is the fastest growing Pro Development League in the USA, with 400-plus teams targeted for 2019 Fall Season. Each UPSL team is individually owned and operated, and is responsible for maintaining either UPSL Pro Premier Division or Championship Division minimum standards.
UPSL teams are all eligible to participate in the U.S. Open Cup Qualifying Rounds through the leagues affiliation with the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).
More information about UPSL can be found at www.upslsoccer.com or by following the league on Facebook (www.facebook.com/upslsoccer) and Twitter (@upslsoccer).
- Big Trees Inc. Helped a Seattle Company Transplant Large Trees
- New Partnership for Faster, More Productive Clinical Trials
- A Teenage Girl Discovers Faith in Unexpected Ways
- Wildeck, Inc. to Showcase Suite of Access Products at MODEX 2020
- Drug testing clinic introduces one-stop mobile testing, background checks delivered onsite
- Two Experienced Business Leaders Bring Home Helpers to Valley Stream Region
- Walmart Names Beaumont Products as Veteran-Owned Supplier of the Year
- Kelley Kronenberg Adds Attorney Greg Jordan in Orlando
- Eltropy Delivers Quick & Impactful Results for ICCU
- Tucker Company Worldwide Reaches 89.6% Digital, GPS-Based Visibility, Up From 16.4% Last Year
- Mark Cuban Invests $250k in Matching Dog + People Clothing Business — Dog Threads
- Your Used Mazda3 Awaits You!!✨
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Aloft Miami Doral as a Platinum Member
- Anthology Woods Launches New Website to Showcase Reclaimed Wood Products
- Reach for the Stars ~ Rocket Competition National Winners Honored by AIAA, NAR and NSS
- Community Medical Clinic aims to reach more local students in School-Based Health C
- Dionne Warwick Announces Holiday Fundraiser For Educational Institute
- Fusion Technology Solutions Provides Aid and Support in Kincade Fire Recovery
- The Dealership With Quality Used 2016 Jetta Sales in Toronto
- Medical Legal Experts Welcomes Dr. Samir Sharma, MD, QME