Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 229
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 226
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 211
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 193
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 192
- Author Pierre G. Porter Hosts Book Signing/Reading of His Romance Novel, "49 So Fine" in Philly - 162
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 134
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 128
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 123
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Affinity Flying Training Services adopts Rusada's ENVISION
- Indiana Precision Grinding Awarded Nadap Certification
- MiaSolé's Shatterproof Solar Technology Integrated into Renault Trucks
- bisco industries is excited to announce a new distribution partnership with Schrader Pacific
- Embassy Global Earns Women's Business Enterprise National Council Certification
- PADT Engineers Add Two Patents to the Company's Patent List, Bringing its Total to 16 in the Last Two Years
- Chrono Aviation goes live with Rusada's ENVISION
- Qualis welcomes Ron Gaddy as Director of Army Programs
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded three contracts with a combined value of over $5M for armored vehicle displays
"What sets our company apart from others are the customer-focused material solutions we offer," said Curt Gillingham, Director of Sales. "Our website was developed as a comprehensive customer resource that integrates these solutions to provide a more valuable user experience," Gillingham added.
UPM offers a comprehensive inventory of products, including nickel alloys, titanium, stainless steel, cobalt alloys, PRODEC®, alloy steel, cobalt chrome moly, and aluminum in sheet, coil, strip, custom thin gauge strip, plate, bar and near net shapes. The website, www.upmet.com, allows optimal navigation of all products, certifications, processing, and the customer portal - all from the home page.
More on eTradeWire News
- Make an online Donation to Help Victims of the British Columbia Floods
- It is time for Respected Roots Twelve Days of Christmas Tour!
- The Team Integrity Knowledge Center Mentorship has successfully ended!
- 4 Top Ecommerce SEO KPIs to Track Your Way to Success
- A Unique Gift for the Person that Has Everything – A Soul Song Composed Just for Them
United Performance Metals (UPM), an O'Neal Industries affiliate company, is a specialty metals solutions center serving customers in a variety of industries including aerospace, defense, space, fastener, medical, power generation, oil and gas, semiconductor, and many others. UPM offers a broad spectrum of high-performance metals and alloys, FIRSTCUT+® processing services, quality approvals, and custom supply chain solutions. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, UPM maintains ten service centers worldwide. For more information, visit www.upmet.com
O'Neal Industries (ONI) is the nation's largest family-owned network of metals service centers and component and tube manufacturing businesses. Composed of eight leading brands and generating sales of $1.8 billion in 2020. ONI is based in Birmingham, Alabama, and has more than 70 specialized facilities throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. The company is celebrating 100 years in business in 2021. For more information, visit www.onealind.com
- How can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
- Christmas Musical tribute for 'La Virgen de Guadalupe' Dec.12th at RudysLA!
- PB PHOTO CENTRE to Present WE ❤️ NY, Visions & Views of Two Great Photographers, Dec 13-Feb 12
- Carlitos Avilas Christmas Party!
- Sophia Prescott Of British News Special Report: Is Fresh Air Rent In The Near Future?
- The Glow Sonic® Magni Bead™ Facial Cleansing Brush Launches Internationally
- "A Westhampton Beach Christmas": Unexpected Romance Just in Time for the Holidays
- New Flip This Risk® Book Series by Debut Publisher Promotes Diversity in Risk Management Thought Leadership
- BEYA to honor the 36th annual Black Engineer of the Year
- Body Art & Soul Tattoos Opens New Tattoo Apprenticeship Location in Tampa, Florida
- Modular Mezzanines Make The Most of Vertical Space in Crowded Facilities
- Tactical Knife Set | Tanto's Exclusive Tactical Knife You Need Now
- ACEC/MA Announces AECOM as a 2021 Engineering Bronze Excellence Award Winner
- Prepare To Be Transported On December 10th
- Option traders think Hertz stock could reach $30 soon
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patricia Lee Refo Awarded Medal of Honor From the World Jurist Association
- NAC Applauds Federal Bank Regulators for Updating & Clarifying BSA/AML Examination Manual Section on Banking of Independent ATM Companies
- Janover Ventures welcomes Kyle Okimoto to its Advisory Board
- 2024 President Candidate Alander Pulliam and his thoughts about Racism and Government
- SilkWeb Wins Bronze in 11th annual Best in Biz Awards