Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 717
- Beverly Hills PR Firm Signs 'Deeper Than Music Radio' Now Streaming on iHeartRadio 673
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 334
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 225
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 224
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 206
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 203
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 196
- Area Leaders Impressed with Knovva Academy Students as they Visit Argentina for Y20 Activities 190
- LSUS Dean & Professor Violate Students' 1st Amendment Rights Nationwide 180
Similar on eTradeWire News
- HUD's New Smoke-Free Public Housing Rule Discussed in New Video
- Becoming an Advanced Tree Care Certified Arborist
- Lincolnshire Homeowners Seek Lawn Care Service from Advanced Tree Care
- Late Summer/Early Fall Lawn Care Tips from Advanced Tree Care
- North Florida Land Trust Marks Largest Conservation Easement Acquisitions to Date
- Why Ammeris Blockchain Foundation goes PoW for main-net
- Ammeris Blockchain Foundation and Ammeris Group appoint Ian Gilmour as Head of Advisory
- Last Bottle Clothing Selected as a Venture Atlanta 2018 Startup Showcase Company
- Symbiotic Earth: How Lynn Margulis Rocked the Boat and Started a Scientific Revolution
- Kalli Holmes Sorensen Presented With 2018 New Thought Walden Award
UNA- Canada's Green Corps programme aims to create, maintain and grow a network of organizations, which contribute innovative ideas and best practices in organization-to-organization knowledge-sharing. UNA-Canada believes that with a strong network of partners across the country, in collaboration with UNA-Canada's branches across the country, Green Corps will be able to effectively meet our objectives to grow Canada's green economy.
"We are very excited about our new partnership with the United Nations Association Canada Green Corp. Program," remarked Christine Ball, Executive Director of EBN, "with Jasmine on our team we are able to provide an even higher level of support to our member businesses as they lead by example in this climate of change."
The United Nations Association in Canada
The United Nations Association in Canada strives for a better world through innovative national projects focused on pressing global issues of concern to the UN. We work closely with the educational communities in every province and territory to build their capacity to educate young people from a global perspective.
More on eTradeWire News
- Anand Mahurkar of Findability Sciences accepted into Forbes Technology Council
- Vovance Announced to Offer Cloud Computing Services to Global Clients
- Swiss International School Dubai Announces New Leadership and Developments for The New Academic Year
- "SAE" Students Win International Awards During their Participation in Four Film Festivals
- 90210 Cosmetic Dentist or Cosmetic Dentistry in Beverly Hills?
- Install MS office 365 and Best for your Business
- Beyond the Viewing Experience: How Samsung's QLED TV Incorporates Style with Function
UNA-Canada is a historic national charitable organization with the mandate of educating and engaging Canadians in the work of the United Nations (UN) and the critical global issues that affect us both in Canada and internationally. Established in 1946, we are committed to growing global citizens who embrace the principles of the UN in order to build a stronger, more outward looking Canada. As the leading policy voice on multilateralism in Canada, UNA-Canada holds the elected Chair of the World Federation of UNAs representing global civil society. More information can be found at www.unac.org.
The Canada Green Corps program ran by the UN Association of Canada is providing funding to organizations for hiring youth aiming at employment in the sustainability field. Below is a brief description of our program.
The link for the program is: http://unac.org/unac-projects/canada-green-corps/
There are numerous benefits that you would receive, as an employer, by hiring youth. This includes:
- UNA-Canada offers approximately a wage subsidy during the placement through the Canada Green Corps program.
- Youth have dedicated years of education to learn about a multitude of greening initiatives. They have the passion and energy, as well as fresh perspectives on how your organization can grow in and with these initiatives.
- A marketing opportunity: being part of the Canada Green Corps (CGC) program will enhance your organization's community engagement, thereby building and maintaining strong ties with all stakeholders.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Taming of the Drone-UAV - Faceless Airborne Terror
- ZooZwear Apparel Website Debut with The Top 25 Dog Breeds & The Top 10 Cat Breeds
- Vindaloo VoIP Announced to Offer Call shop Solution Development Service
- How to Reduce School Suspension With Students of Color
- Educator and Youth Advocate Addresses Middle School Bullying in her Latest Read The Misfits!
- Share the love, enjoy quality time with your loved ones in nature
- Tenfold Protocol Breaks DApp Scalability Wall with Top 10 Game HyperDragons
- CGC will do the work for you- we will screen all eligible applicants, and can send you our top choice or top-three choices according to your requirements.
- Showcase your efforts: this is a fantastic way of being able to exemplify how involved your organization is with greening techniques.
Canada Green Corps (CGC) is UNA-Canada's new innovative youth employment programme designed to bridge 450 talented, yet un-and-underemployed, Canadian youth to meaningful employment to ignite Canada's green economy. CGC participants will undertake four or six-month work-integrated learning placements with various companies, governments, associations, universities and civil society organizations across Canada. Partner organizations who hire a CGC participant will receive a wage subsidy of approximately 65%. A focus of CGC is assisting their employer organizations and communities in reducing their carbon emissions, but also to engage the community and share innovative carbon-reduction best practices through several presentations and speaking engagements over the course of their placement.
Becoming a member of the national Canada Green Corps network- not only would your organization and logo be included in all of our member communications, your organization and the youth that you will employ will have unique networks of information from all over the country, that could be relevant to your greening efforts
If this opportunity interests you, please contact Ian Chow at email@example.com
- Veteran-led Team Rubicon Supporting Response and Recovery Efforts in the Wake of Hurricane Florence
- Florida's Trusted Homebuyer "David Buys Houses Florida" Introduces New Website
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Welcomes Nora Dodds
- NYT Report Outrages Trump - Yes, He Can Fire Mueller Himself
- How to Examine Keyword Competition with Google?
- Nicholas Alahverdian Endorses PoliticalTalkNow
- Nepal Tour Package | Book Now Tour Packages of Nepal
- How Indoor Positioning and Navigation Technologies can Improve Convention Center Operations
- Logix Blossom County Dream Project sector 137 Noida
- Nimble launches a safe driving mobile app
- The Rap Flow in the Song 'T.U.T.T' by D1 is Insanely Amazing
- Global 3D Printed Drugs Market Research and Forecast 2018-2027
- Are You Traveling To Nepal? Please know These Before Traveling
- Senior Care Organizations Honored by City Beat News with Spectrum Customer Satisfaction Awards
- Disney Blog Re imagined - WDW Travels
- Halloween Fun Lasts All Month Long at the Station
- A Guide to Finding Cheap Auto Insurance with No Credit Check
- Dr. Li Natural Wellness Beta Program to Be Launched to Connect Healthcare Professionals & Patients
- Artificial Intelligence Reveals Best Tasting Whey Powder
- The Lizard War Is Over Now What? Find Out In "Devil's Moon (Legends Of The Lost Tribes Book 3)