Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 131
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 124
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Rainwater Webinar Educates Industry on Canadian Code Changes
- Researchers Use Automated Measurement Systems For Paleomagnetic Studies
- "Serving up Sustainable Hospitality" to be discussed
- The Importance of Piano Humidity Control
- DC Youth Lead City-Wide Earth Day Event
- US EPA proposes $50M Healthy Schools Program
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Honored with Keep America Beautiful President's Circle Award
- Keep Lee Plastic Free teams up with Lowe's for giveaway
- Emerald Brand Officially Announces Creation of the Emerald Sustainability Accreditation Program
- World Mental Health Coalition Interdisciplinary Conference, National Press Club Ballroom - Washington DC Tuesday, 3/19, 12:45pm
UNA- Canada's Green Corps programme aims to create, maintain and grow a network of organizations, which contribute innovative ideas and best practices in organization-to-organization knowledge-sharing. UNA-Canada believes that with a strong network of partners across the country, in collaboration with UNA-Canada's branches across the country, Green Corps will be able to effectively meet our objectives to grow Canada's green economy.
"We are very excited about our new partnership with the United Nations Association Canada Green Corp. Program," remarked Christine Ball, Executive Director of EBN, "with Jasmine on our team we are able to provide an even higher level of support to our member businesses as they lead by example in this climate of change."
The United Nations Association in Canada
The United Nations Association in Canada strives for a better world through innovative national projects focused on pressing global issues of concern to the UN. We work closely with the educational communities in every province and territory to build their capacity to educate young people from a global perspective.
More on eTradeWire News
- SmileyAnswers™ Joins The Beryl Institute Community
- ReCap NY Secured $20MM In Financing For Major Funeral Home Client
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Acute Pain Therapies Nominated for Eastside Business Awards
UNA-Canada is a historic national charitable organization with the mandate of educating and engaging Canadians in the work of the United Nations (UN) and the critical global issues that affect us both in Canada and internationally. Established in 1946, we are committed to growing global citizens who embrace the principles of the UN in order to build a stronger, more outward looking Canada. As the leading policy voice on multilateralism in Canada, UNA-Canada holds the elected Chair of the World Federation of UNAs representing global civil society. More information can be found at www.unac.org.
The Canada Green Corps program ran by the UN Association of Canada is providing funding to organizations for hiring youth aiming at employment in the sustainability field. Below is a brief description of our program.
The link for the program is: http://unac.org/unac-projects/canada-green-corps/
There are numerous benefits that you would receive, as an employer, by hiring youth. This includes:
- UNA-Canada offers approximately a wage subsidy during the placement through the Canada Green Corps program.
- Youth have dedicated years of education to learn about a multitude of greening initiatives. They have the passion and energy, as well as fresh perspectives on how your organization can grow in and with these initiatives.
- A marketing opportunity: being part of the Canada Green Corps (CGC) program will enhance your organization's community engagement, thereby building and maintaining strong ties with all stakeholders.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jesse Carmichael To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday March 27th, 2019
- Lola.com Flying High with New VP of Engineering
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- WILD TONIC® Partners with Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. to Share Innovative Ferments with Chicago
- Local Company Concerned for Peoples Security after Facebook Password breach
- CGC will do the work for you- we will screen all eligible applicants, and can send you our top choice or top-three choices according to your requirements.
- Showcase your efforts: this is a fantastic way of being able to exemplify how involved your organization is with greening techniques.
Canada Green Corps (CGC) is UNA-Canada's new innovative youth employment programme designed to bridge 450 talented, yet un-and-underemployed, Canadian youth to meaningful employment to ignite Canada's green economy. CGC participants will undertake four or six-month work-integrated learning placements with various companies, governments, associations, universities and civil society organizations across Canada. Partner organizations who hire a CGC participant will receive a wage subsidy of approximately 65%. A focus of CGC is assisting their employer organizations and communities in reducing their carbon emissions, but also to engage the community and share innovative carbon-reduction best practices through several presentations and speaking engagements over the course of their placement.
Becoming a member of the national Canada Green Corps network- not only would your organization and logo be included in all of our member communications, your organization and the youth that you will employ will have unique networks of information from all over the country, that could be relevant to your greening efforts
If this opportunity interests you, please contact Ian Chow at email@example.com
- First Annual Schaumburg Health Summit Scheduled for 2019
- March Open for Business®: The four stages of social media issue and crisis management
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone
- Convey Launches Channel Partner Program for Web Portal Solutions
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Harold Mintz Joins the Classic Exhibits Family
- Northern Los Angeles Marketing Firm Making Waves in 2019
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- Announcing GraviTsheets WordPress Plugin
- Carpet Cleaning near you from CJ Frank Carpet Cleaning
- Certified Tax Professional, Jon Neal, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with Keep It!
- Rachel and Javier Garcia, PURE IBOs, are living their dream and helping others do the same
- Imagination Park Partners with Microsoft to Deliver Augmented Reality to Businesses of all Sizes
- Roomganize Releases a Top-of-the Line Sunglasses Organizer Just Ahead of Summer
- Boys & Girls Club receives Health Champion Award
- Carol Allen, PURE IBO, leads with purpose, heart and vision