Popular on eTradeWire News
- My Size, Inc. has potential takeover from Alibaba Group 1671
- Seasoned Music Executive Mike Neely Bridges the Gap Between Music & Education 399
- ATEN to Offer HDBaseT Certification Training During Almo 2018 E4 AV Tour 182
- Michael W. Smith Leads "Just As I Am" During Rev. Billy Graham Capitol Service Today 119
- United Premier Soccer League Announces OKC 1889 as New Central Conference Expansion Team 112
- Indie Rapper Hot Dizzy Continues to Spread Energetic Vibes in Music Zone 102
- UP Board exams 2018: Class 10 Science paper and Class 12 Physics paper cancelled due to paper leak
- 2017 Bram Stoker Awards® Winners
- Harbor Associates Expands Suburban Office Portfolio with Thousand Oaks and Valencia Buys for $56 MM
- Jonas Caino Obodoefuna Becomes a Nigerian Igbo Life Peer in the Ancient "Nze na Ozo" Institution
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Environmental Artist Tony Winters Shows in NYC's East Village
- Announcing the new PAKwall from eVFern
- Georgia's Gwinnett County to Host 4th Annual Great Gwinnett Wetlands
- OSHA's New Silica Regulations in Construction and General Industries
- City of Hendersonville offers Rain Barrels through New Program
- Monterey's Fisherman's Wharf Association Resumes Hosting "Wharf Walks" - April 7, 2018
- Drip Torch Wildland Firefighter Coin Out To The Field Today
- Boy Scouts of Ventura Install Hand Built Owl Boxes with Hopes to Save Local Wildlife
- Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Clean Ups
UNA- Canada's Green Corps programme aims to create, maintain and grow a network of organizations, which contribute innovative ideas and best practices in organization-to-organization knowledge-sharing. UNA-Canada believes that with a strong network of partners across the country, in collaboration with UNA-Canada's branches across the country, Green Corps will be able to effectively meet our objectives to grow Canada's green economy.
"We are very excited about our new partnership with the United Nations Association Canada Green Corp. Program," remarked Christine Ball, Executive Director of EBN, "with Jasmine on our team we are able to provide an even higher level of support to our member businesses as they lead by example in this climate of change."
The United Nations Association in Canada
The United Nations Association in Canada strives for a better world through innovative national projects focused on pressing global issues of concern to the UN. We work closely with the educational communities in every province and territory to build their capacity to educate young people from a global perspective.
More on eTradeWire News
- CBSE Class XII Accountancy Paper Leaks False; Fake Messages Being Circulated Says the Board
- How to Choose a Best Web Design Company
- Clutch ranks CMARIX as Top Web Development Company in India
- GPBX Introduces Their All-New Plans "White Label Hosted Solution"
- Ultratech to buy Binani cements for rs7266 crore
- Introducing reliable, ultra-modern & Water Proof Temperature Controllers
- Sujata Chatterjee's book Looking Through the Prism: Spectrum advocates for optimism and positivity
UNA-Canada is a historic national charitable organization with the mandate of educating and engaging Canadians in the work of the United Nations (UN) and the critical global issues that affect us both in Canada and internationally. Established in 1946, we are committed to growing global citizens who embrace the principles of the UN in order to build a stronger, more outward looking Canada. As the leading policy voice on multilateralism in Canada, UNA-Canada holds the elected Chair of the World Federation of UNAs representing global civil society. More information can be found at www.unac.org.
The Canada Green Corps program ran by the UN Association of Canada is providing funding to organizations for hiring youth aiming at employment in the sustainability field. Below is a brief description of our program.
The link for the program is: http://unac.org/unac-projects/canada-green-corps/
There are numerous benefits that you would receive, as an employer, by hiring youth. This includes:
- UNA-Canada offers approximately a wage subsidy during the placement through the Canada Green Corps program.
- Youth have dedicated years of education to learn about a multitude of greening initiatives. They have the passion and energy, as well as fresh perspectives on how your organization can grow in and with these initiatives.
- A marketing opportunity: being part of the Canada Green Corps (CGC) program will enhance your organization's community engagement, thereby building and maintaining strong ties with all stakeholders.
More on eTradeWire News
- How to get the house plans in 7 simple steps
- D2 TEAM-Sim Selects VE Studio® to Develop Advanced 3D Virtual Training Solutions
- Plantation Shutters - Always Thinking Outside The Box
- Global Feeding Bottle Market: Global Historical and Forecast Analysis, 2018-2024
- Live Life Colorfully – Mind Mapping through Mandalas Coloring by Maneesh Dutt
- Mind Maps for Effective Project Management by Maneesh Dutt
- The Aegean's Growing Allure Attracts GCC Tourists
- CGC will do the work for you- we will screen all eligible applicants, and can send you our top choice or top-three choices according to your requirements.
- Showcase your efforts: this is a fantastic way of being able to exemplify how involved your organization is with greening techniques.
Canada Green Corps (CGC) is UNA-Canada's new innovative youth employment programme designed to bridge 450 talented, yet un-and-underemployed, Canadian youth to meaningful employment to ignite Canada's green economy. CGC participants will undertake four or six-month work-integrated learning placements with various companies, governments, associations, universities and civil society organizations across Canada. Partner organizations who hire a CGC participant will receive a wage subsidy of approximately 65%. A focus of CGC is assisting their employer organizations and communities in reducing their carbon emissions, but also to engage the community and share innovative carbon-reduction best practices through several presentations and speaking engagements over the course of their placement.
Becoming a member of the national Canada Green Corps network- not only would your organization and logo be included in all of our member communications, your organization and the youth that you will employ will have unique networks of information from all over the country, that could be relevant to your greening efforts
If this opportunity interests you, please contact Ian Chow at email@example.com
- Ahmedabad Solar Is The Only Kirloskar Authorized Solar Panel Dealer And Expert In Ahmedabad
- Shero Comics to Host LA Book Launch Party for 3rd Installment of Black Superheroine Comic Series
- Russell Friedman & Associates is a proud sponsor of the Springfest Auction & Raffle
- PALM BEACH OPERA Announces Chorus Auditions for 2018-2019 Season
- 3D Construction Printing by Armatron Systems
- Ivan Temes and Mitchell Levy to be featured at Project Management World event March 28
- DitraCreative Media Designs Website for Internationally In-Demand Body Language Expert Blanca Cobb
- Learn how to integrate blockchain seamlessly into your business in this Argentina Summit
- Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist, Cynthia Pauley DDS, Elected President of WSDA 2018
- Ghostlight Explores The Human Side Of Politics With 'An Ideal Husband'
- Solid Gold Pet Showcases New Products & Packaging At Global Pet Expo
- From a Dream to the Real Deal: One Author's Story Covers It All
- A "must read" for National Poetry Month: A Business Poem called "It used to be Made in America"
- New start date for "Love Never Fails" March 20. 2018
- Introduction to Scanning and Indexing: What is scanning or imaging?
- And The Winner Is.... Altima VS Maxima
- L.A. Wolves FC Announces Felipe Bernal as New Head Coach for 2018 Season
- Gold Award Winner - DUNECRAFT - Sparkly Slime
- PERFORMA Launches Extended WWE Shaker Bottle Line
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Inland Empire Celebrates 5 Years with Ribbon Cutting at New Riversid