Popular on eTradeWire
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
- Reddcoin is supported by ForgingBlock Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway and with Promotions to "ReddHead" Community
- Palm Beach Photographic Centre to Present TWO VIEWS OF NEW YORK CITY
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sunglass Society - Buy Modern Sunglasses Online For Under $20
- Work Grind Hustle,Inc. Launches 2 New T-Shirt Collections
- Local designer makes safety masks for hospital
- Ohio Fashion Week Founder Jackie Bertolette Designs Social Distancing Campaign
- Luxury Swimwear Brand Hosts Adult-Only Cruise Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Fashion Designer Tiffany S. Walker Fights Against Time To Provide Mask For Battle Against COVID-19
- Local Photographer brings joy to neighbors with Doorstep Portrait Sessions
- 5 Must-Haves When Going Clothes Shopping in the Era of Coronavirus
- 5 Tips for Creating A Hygienic Retail Dressing Room in the Era of Coronavirus
- SmartBuyGlasses Offers Huge Discounts to Celebrate AfterPay Day
The creative designs and versatility of DISMERO's pants, blouses, sweaters and jackets have created a fashion niche for Nevans, who saw an opportunity to provide more variety and expand into resort wear. She is now offering the Jean-Pierre Klifa Paris line of fun and comfortable resort wear and the SkortObsession line of skorts, featuring colorful and complimentary prints.
The resort wear lines are perfectly suited for the Florida lifestyle, attracting fashionable active women who love to play golf, tennis, walk, boat and go to the beach, or for those who just want something easy and stylish to throw on for a quick trip.
"This fills a different need," said Nevans, who has worn all her store fashions for years. "DISMERO remains the main brand in the store, but these other lines of resort wear will be very popular as well."
Jean-Pierre Klifa Paris, based in Key West, Florida, features short and long dresses, tops, pants, jackets and pullovers that are stylish, but comfortable and fun to wear. For women in a hurry, they are easy to throw on and go. The company also offers colorful, eye-popping handbags. SkortObsession is based out of West Palm Beach. The skorts offer complimentary colors throughout the patterns from the waist to the shorts and skirt appealing to a women's sense of fun, fashion and fitness. This line is all about attitude with tropical, vibrant prints..
More on eTradeWire News
- City Barbeque providing meals to health care heroes fighting COVID-19
- Patient Advertising Guru Waives All Fees For COVID-19 Patient Recruitment Initiatives
- Pandemic Has Unprecedented Impact on Schools and on Future of 55 Million Children
- The Christopher Conner Foundation Announces Availability of COVID-19 Relief Grants
- Ryleigh's Voice Makes a Difference During COVID-19
International designer and founder of DISMERO Andy D'Auria and his wife, JaDon, manager of DISMERO's U.S. operations, will be at the Fort Myers store April 3-5 for trunk shows unveiling his new winter line of clothes as well as offer his unique extra virgin olive oil made from olives grown at his home in Italy. The winter line features environmentally-friendly fabrics in trousers, shirts, blazers and jackets.
The special show is open to all customers April 3-4 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. The hours for Sunday, April 5 will be by appointment only. Call 689-4841 or email email@example.com.
Unique as You is located at 12901 McGregor Blvd., Unit 22, in the Bridge Plaza across from The Landings community. Store hours are 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday, with extended hours available upon request. The store is closed on Sunday and open by appointment only on Mondays. Visit DismeroFL.com to learn more.
- PINC's Matt Yearling named Rock Star of the Supply Chain by Food Logistics magazine
- Walzik Announces Robotic Process Automation Tool for Strategic Movements
- GCPA Statement on David Ralston's Opposition to Mailing Absentee Ballot Applications to All Georgia Voters Amid Public Health Crisis
- Author Allie Boniface Releases New Contemporary Romance - Second Chance Summer
- Artwork Inspired by Insight Captures the Heart of London's Identity
- UK Companies Take The Lead In Battling Coronavirus
- Artwork Inspired by Insight Captures the Heart of New York's Identity
- "When We Were Brave" Wins Reader Views Best Historical Fiction Award
- CNet Training Focus on Data Centre Sustainability
- SDG-OLYMPICS Announces Mission in Support of International Day of Sport (UN–IDSDP)
- The Sports Circus Rockets into Greater Houston
- Flash Cash For Cars launches in Brisbane where you can sell car for cash and expanding its business
- Rev. Dr. Joseph E. Lowery Was a Drum Major for Environmental Justice
- Alpha Energy Management Wins SunPower 2019 Commercial National Rising Star Award
- This talented band is 'Far From Final'
- Minnesota Criminal Defense Lawyer Lynne Torgerson wins motion to suppress in methamphetamine case
- Service Avatar to Assist Good Vibes Oil Customers Through WellWallahs Concierge Shopping Experience
- Suzie Gilbert's Debut Novel, Unflappable, Takes Readers on a Wild Road Trip
- HumAIn Launches New Podcast episode with Prof. Christoph Lütge, of TUM Institute for Ethics and AI
- HumAIn Launches New Podcast episode with Nick Walton of AI Dungeon