Popular on eTradeWire
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- "Reflections" of Iconic African Americans Light the Way
- Fashiers App Announces Launch of Premium Content for Users
- Global Women Transformation Summit Speakers
Similar on eTradeWire
- GloryBee Hires Farming Advocate and Product Innovator as Director of Procurement
- Food Gardening Magazine Publishes December Garden-to-Table for the Holidays Issue
- Heartland Restaurant Group Seeks General Managers to Support Continued Growth
- Must Visit! New Restaurant in Kew Gardens, Queens NY - Love's Kitchen
- Hot Air Fryers Releases Best Air Fryer Buyer's Guides for 2023
- EMSL Toronto Lab Now Providing Food Safety Testing Services
- 2022 National Frozen Yogurt Shop Owner Survey Reveals State of Frozen Yogurt Industry
- Chicken Salad Chick announces Dec. 7 grand opening in Estero
- Meals on Wheels South Florida Celebrates 34th Annual Thanksgiving Home Meal Delivery Program
- 6 Ways to Repurpose Your Holiday Leftovers
"We want to thank the community for making us an institution in Oakland and show our appreciation for everyone who has made this possible for the last 30 years," said Victor Tome, owner of Union Grill. "Without our team of dedicated employees, we never would have come this far."
More on eTradeWire News
- Shreveport Ware Damage Restoration Launches Two New Websites
- Successful 100th Subsidiary Company Registration in India- By EzyBiz India Consulting LLP
- iPower Energy completes a residential solar installation in Menifee Lakes, CA
- Get Xanax Online - Flash Sale: Get $65 Off
- D Love: A New Brand Setting The Standard For Luxury Fashion
With an all-new website, Union Grill offers a fresh look and easy-to-navigate way for customers to view menu options, hours of operation, and location information. Order online from a full menu for takeout or give your family and friends great food, great drinks, and great fun with Union Grill gift cards.
Joining the team at Union Grill is Eugene Coleman, who is now chef of the 120-seat restaurant. Chef Coleman is a veteran of some of the most prestigious restaurants in Pittsburgh and now brings the energy and enthusiasm of a young, up-and-coming chef to the kitchen at Union Grill. "It's important to have a fresh set of eyes look at what we've been doing," said Tome. "With his background in fine dining, Chef Coleman has elevated the standards of our food presentation and plating."
Enjoy classics decades in the making like the signature UG Fish Taco now on one big overstuffed flour tortilla or the Turkey Devonshire, invented right here in Pittsburgh and featured on the Food Network and the Travel Channel. Union Grill serves dishes made from locally-sourced, sustainable, fresh ingredients that make for memorable meals.
More on eTradeWire News
- Facebook Ads for Beginning Advertisers? Nope. Here's Why
- Promised Land. The trailer won a global award
- Fans Primed To Offer Deion Sanders Lucrative Deal To Stay At Jsu
- Award-Winning Artists Celebrate the Continued Success of Education Through Music-Los Angeles at their Gala on Nov 30th
- Tracking Testers for Radars & Communications Systems
Celebrate 30 years of Pittsburgh culture and cuisine with regular lunch and dinner specials or make great memories with happy hour discounts. Order online or purchase gift cards on our all-new website at uniongrilloakland.com.
About Union Grill
Founded in 1992, Union Grill opened the doors of its restaurant at 413 South Craig Street to bring out the best in Pittsburgh cuisine. Locally-owned and operated, Union Grill offers a lively dining experience and serves classic American dishes, mixed drinks, local drafts, and $10 bottles of wine in a friendly neighborhood atmosphere. Enjoy the best in Pittsburgh scratch cooking and happy hour half-priced drinks with indoor, outdoor and bar seating. Order online at uniongrilloakland.com.
- MinkeeBlue, Philadelphia-based Black-Owned Handbag Brand, Launches in Macy's Herald Square
- The State of Business Insurance 2023: Insights and Products
- Two Donors Pledge Up To $50,000 To Support Homeless Families
- StackSource Arranges $141.5 Million Capital Stack for Historic Jefferson Arms Building Conversion
- Modern Treatise Publishes 2023 Media Kit
- Nationwide Boiler Announces Hydrogen Firing Capabilities for Existing Fleet of Rental Boilers
- Guadalupe Center receives grant from Collier Community Foundation
- Shock Exchange trio reunites, adding a harmolodic holiday jolt to Dave Bryant's "Third Thursdays"
- Michigan SEO Group Wants to Help You Optimize for Twitter
- NJ's #1 Ad Agency Offers Holiday Gift to Hometown: Free Logos for Boonton Main Street Businesses
- CMR Mechanical Wants to Share Ways to Keep Your Home Warm this Winter
- Thomas Reese Joins Unmanned Safety Institute as Head of Operations
- Mid-West Moving & Storage Presented with BBB Torch Award
- How Do I Successfully Get A Used Car Loan?
- Senior Choice at Home and Gulf Coast Village to host December Dine and Discover events
- Oomph, Inc. Recognized as an Acquia Certified Drupal Cloud Practice
- Boys & Girls Clubs, Tzu Chi Foundation partner to provide hurricane relief
- Creative Ways To Renovate Your Basement
- Ellipse Solutions to Expand to Monterrey, Mexico
- Used Grey 2018 Honda Civic Available for Sale at Our Dealership!