Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 180
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 164
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 115
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 109
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- THINKWARE Announces Halloween Day Dash Cam Discounts
- Tesla Medbed and Med Bed Technology Now Being Offered to the Public
- Medbeds and Med Bed Technology See Growing Demand Around the World
- Drop Offer, Inc. Launches Nation's First Automated Real Estate "Off-Market" Offer Submission Application
- Xen by Neuvana: First-of-its-kind Vagus Nerve Stimulation Device Now Available to Canadians
- Keep a Bit of Summer in Your Winter Meals
- MacCase Integrates Apple Air Tags into Premium Leather Messenger Bag
- ELEVATE (ELEctric Vehicle AdapTEr) adds Demand Response to any Electric Vehicle charger
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation', Announces a Partnership with 3R Technology, a Seattle-based e-waste Recycling Company
- Medtrics & SEI partnership : Bringing telemedicine service to Android TV
Utek Appliances' management has confirmed that the new e-commerce website will not only enable its visitors to purchase top-quality consumer electronic goods, but also offer to customers better loyalty and reward programs. The e-commerce website allows visitors across the United Kingdom to purchase products directly from the website using Utek Appliances' proprietary e-commerce platform. By moving to a new SEO friendly, e-commerce website, Utek Appliances is able to manage products, categories, specials, and orders via the simple CMS backend management system.
"Site visitors will have access to extensive array of consumer electronics goods across different categories. We believe a new and modern website will help shoppers receive more value when they shop online with us. The priority for us is to make sure shoppers have a better shopping CX experience online or in-store." - Luke Everett, E-commerce Manager
More on eTradeWire News
- Stayed Prayed Up LP Release Now Available
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
Utek Appliances over the last few years has consistently grown and it is imperative that we offer customers multiple touchpoint that helps them access their favourite products. Whether it is a Samsung Fridge Freezer, an LG flatscreen TV or an Apple Macbook Pro we are passionate about making sure customers gain value every time they shop with us. - Digital Marketing Specialist, Caleb Adoh added.
About Utek Appliances
Established in 2016, Utek Appliances has consistently offered to its customers value-driven consumer goods within the retail industry to over 100,000 customers both across the UK and Europe.
Utek Appliances have partnered with reputable businesses in the appliance industry, including Euronics, Miele, Honeywell, LG, Shark and Samsung etc.
- Loretta Ana Kaufman to Exhibit In the National Association of Women Artists 132nd Annual Exhibition
- CGI+ Receives Approval for Mixed-Use Development on Los Angeles' Miracle Mile
- The Adelphi Orchestra Celebrates Discover Jersey Arts Month
- National talent firm creates a new approach to tackle the Great Resignation of 2021
- Makios Technology Celebrates 15th Anniversary
- 2021 Readers' Choice Best Internet Provider in the motherlode!
- Welcome to LA New Music Video Out Now
- Fort Myers Brewing announces Halloween festivities Oct. 23, 29
- Two Attorneys from Ward Law Group Recognized as Super Lawyers
- Klickly CEO, Cooper Harris, to speak about smart data at Money 20/20
- Kasentex Introduces New Quilt Sets for the Fall Season
- Moss Begins Construction on Legacy Tower at Miami Worldcenter
- Virtual Public Forum on Homelessness in Walnut Creek, November 17, 2021
- Mitochondrial ATP synthase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- ASA Issues Reminder to Consumers on Importance of Hiring Qualified Gems & Jewelry Appraisers
- Crypto-Miners are Turning to the OUS Power Generation Platform for Electric Supply
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt