Popular on eTradeWire
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 800
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 547
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 165
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels 112
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- We now stock HP Pavilion 15-CK Laptop Parts
- Introducing Noy Marom, "Follow Your Bliss"
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
Similar on eTradeWire
- mytaptrack® Named "2019 Classroom Tech Solution of the Year" by EdTech Breakthrough Awards
- Students from Katz Yeshiva High School Travel to Guatemala for 4-Days of Service, Cultural Immersion
- Winds of Spirit Breezes to a Gold Medal in the Prestigious Nautilus Book Award
- Children's book championing wildlife protection a finalist at BookCon's "The Spark"
- New Jersey Educator Honored With Mensa Foundation Distinguished Teacher Award
- Former Farmington Schools Superintendent to Join K-12 Analytics Firm Eidex®
- Speech Codes May Be FUCT by Supreme Court Ruling
- Summer SAT and ACT Prep Classes Start Soon
- ACF Technologies appoints Frank Azimpour as Vice-President of Operations
- Homeschooling and Working While Raising Amazing Kids by LM Preston releases in August to the rise in Working Parents Considering Homeschooling
Companies, big and small, are rapidly adopting cloud computing to enable their digital transformation. According to the latest Gartner report (https://www.gartner.com/en/newsroom/press-relea...), the cloud tech services market is projected to grow 17.3% in 2019, totaling $206 billion. This growth is due to the desirability of Cloud Computing, as it allows companies to innovate at a faster pace and reduce operational costs.
"Finding employees with the skills to drive cloud computing programs is one of the biggest hindrances to digital transformation," said Lalit Singh, Chief Operating Officer at Udacity. "Udacity's new School of Cloud Computing will help create the next generation of Cloud Developers and Cloud DevOps Engineers that can help companies drive these critical programs."
More on eTradeWire News
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Luna Energy Partner's Multi-Warehouse Lighting Retrofit Project
- Your Fishing Fun: Discover Essential Fishing Gear for Memorable Fishing Adventures
- SunTech Drive Announces Nomination for Colorado Companies to Watch Award
- Owens & Brigham Teams with Luna Energy Partners for Massive Energy Savings
Talented developers and DevOps professionals who can lead digital transformations into cloud computing are in high demand. According to Forbes (https://www.forbes.com/sites/louiscolumbus/2018/11/27/where-cloud-computing-jobs-will-be-in-2019/%252375f37bf36add), there are more than 50,000 cloud computing jobs available in the US alone with a median salary of $146,000. Additionally, DevOps engineering roles topped LinkedIn's "Most Recruited Jobs (https://business.linkedin.com/content/dam/me/business/en-us/talent-solutions/resources/pdfs/33-most-recruited-jobs-en-final.pdf)" list in 2018.
An Overview of the School of Cloud Computing Nanodegree programs
The School of Cloud Computing will initially focus on two roles: Cloud Developers and Cloud DevOps Engineers.
A Cloud Developer is responsible for developing, deploying and testing applications on the cloud or migrating existing apps to the cloud. Through hands-on projects and industry-relevant examples, the Cloud Developer Nanodegree program (http://udacity.com/course/cloud-developer-nanod...) will help you build the necessary skills to develop and distribute applications on the cloud using microservices architecture with Kubernetes, and serverless frameworks.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lipman Family Farms hosts 8th annual Backpack Giveaway
- Mike's Campout: Products to Prepare for Your Next Adventure
- Top Doctor- Dr. Sasha Haberle of Metrolina Dermatology
- Vic Datta is Recognized as an NACD Governance Fellow
- Perle launches DIN Rail Patch Panels
The Cloud DevOps Engineer Nanodegree program (http://udacity.com/course/cloud-dev-ops-nanodeg...) is geared towards operations and software engineering professionals who want to build infrastructure that delivers product and services at both speed and scale. The program includes projects that teach you how to create continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines, deploy massive infrastructure securely using code, and operationalize microservices using Kubernetes.
Udacity is a global, online, lifelong learning platform connecting education to jobs and providing students with skills to advance careers. Udacity Nanodegree programs (https://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink...) provide credentials earned through a series of online courses and projects in an array of subjects from self-driving cars and AI to data science and digital marketing. Udacity collaborates with more than 200 global industry partners, including AT&T, Google, Facebook, Lyft, and IBM, to close talent gaps. Headquartered in Mountain View, Calif., the privately-funded company has operations in China, Egypt, Germany, India and the United Arab Emirates. Its investors include Bertelsmann, Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures and Drive Capital. For more information, please visit www.udacity.com (https://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink...).
- Trucker Huss Director Freeman Levinrad Named President of NIPA San Francisco Chapter
- Adjustable High-Speed Acquisition for Test and Simulation
- bisco Announces Authorization for Advanced Thermal Solutions
- Reggae Report Publisher Releases "Reggae Trilogy Vol. 1: 200+ 80s & 90s Artist Headshots"
- Omnichain Recognized on Supply & Demand Chain Executive's Top 100 Supply Chain Projects List
- LARC Aiming for Ability Clay Shooting Tournament Raises $14,000
- Las Vegas Latino Bar Association Plans ¡Andale! 5K to Help Equalize Law School Admissions
- Holli Bryant Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Evolve IP Revolutionizes DaaS Delivery with High Security, Flexibility and User Experience
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on Hawkeye Gold and Diamond, Inc. (V:HAWK)
- Rosario Central USA Earns Promotion to UPSL Division I Florida Central Division
- Home Renovation and Improvement
- The Dieringer Research Group Named One of Wisconsin's Fastest Growing Firms
- Cookie & Milk: A Scientifically Stunt-tastic Sisterhood
- Orange Effect Foundation Expands with Addition of New Board Members
- The Las Vegas Latino Bar Association fundraises to equalize law school
- Long Island School of Rock Students to Perform at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland on Tuesday
- The Buzzards of the Buttery Inn
- Who is Cyril Grayson? An Intimate Look Inside the Life of Saints New Wide Receiver
- St. James Infirmary Promotes Anita O'Shea and Myron Parker