Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 194
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY
- Well Known Florida Realtor Tony Smith Launches Living in Argentina Discovery Tour
- Development Advances for 201 Munson Street Project in New Haven, CT
- Core Spaces Awarded Four Innovator Awards
- Frank Lauletta, Esq. comments on Appellate case about pre-closing rent from an existing tenant
- More than Half of HechtSolberg Lawyers Honored by "Super Lawyers"
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- Lennar's The Parks in San Tan Valley Grand Opens May 4!
- Tax Day Giveaway at Fabio & Danny's Station Café
- Ernest Hemingway-Inspired Dominican Republic Estate With Professional Baseball Diamond To Sell At Auction Via Concierge Auctions
"We executed a break-up strategy of two parcels to maximize the value for the seller and procured multiple qualified offers within the first month of marketing both pads," said Fryman. "We achieved an aggressive cap rate for both sales, demonstrating that well-located, multi-tenant retail assets with food and service-based, internet-resistant tenants are still in high demand."
Located at 2645 East Riverside Drive in Ontario, Fryman arranged the sale of a two-tenant, 13,381-square-foot pad building on 1.33 acres shadow-anchored by Walgreens. The 100-percent occupied building includes O'Reilly Auto Parts and a corporate office. O'Reilly occupies 7,200 square feet and recently signed a new, long-term lease last year. The buyer, a private investor from Southern California, was represented by Jeff Lin of Marcus and Millichap in Ontario. The seller was represented by Fryman. The purchase price was $3,220,000.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
Fryman also arranged the sale of an 8,210-square-foot multi-tenant retail pad building on 1.15 acres at the Walgreens-anchored neighborhood center. Located at 2665 East Riverside Drive in Ontario, the 100-percent occupied seven-tenant building includes Subway, Wonderful Massage, Empire Barbers, IE Vapes, First Rate Staffing, Les Tax and a management company. The buyer, a private investor from Temple City, Calif., was represented by Watson Yeh of EZ Max Realty in Temple City. The seller was represented by Fryman. The purchase price was $2,400,000.
"Investors and the eventual buyers were very attracted to the overall strength of the location and the history of Walgreens being located at the center since its opening in 2007," said Fryman. Other national and regional tenants that are located within the Walgreens-anchored shopping center, but not included in either transaction, are Chase Bank, Juice it Up!, Papa John's Pizza, Subway, The UPS Store and Verizon.
The shopping center is situated at the signalized intersection of South Archibald Avenue and East Riverside Drive with 36,000 cars per day. Other national tenants located at the intersection include AutoZone, Jack in the Box, Little Caesars, Ralphs grocery store and Rite Aid.
According to Fryman, the properties benefit from an affluent, high-growth demographic. "There are 269,000 people within a five-mile radius with an average household income of $92,000 within a one-mile radius. The population grew by a whopping 49 percent between 2000-2018 with projected growth of 8 percent between 2018-2023," noted Fryman. The properties are located across from Ontario Ranch, the largest planned community in Southern California. Ontario Ranch will consist of 46,000 homes with 150,000 residents at build out.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
The properties are also easily accessible to State Route 60, which is located one mile south of the center, connecting the Inland Empire to Downtown Los Angeles.
"We will continue to see the implementation of the break-up strategy of larger shopping centers as sellers look to capitalize on a larger buyer pool that exists for properties under $5 million," said Fryman. "However, the break-up strategy has some complexities, requiring a broker who has experience in this execution to reap the financial rewards."
About Hanley Investment Group
Hanley Investment Group Real Estate Advisors is a retail investment advisory firm with a $6+ billion transaction track record nationwide, who works closely with individual investors, lending institutions, developers, and institutional property owners in every facet of the transaction to ensure that the highest value is achieved. For more information, visit https://hanleyinvestmentgroup.com
Kevin Fryman | 949.585.7674
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC