Popular on eTradeWire
- California Gold Rush sunken treasure from 'Ship of Gold' that sank in 1857 will be displayed in Reno - 115
- Witness the NFT Revolution with Freeverse's Alun Evans, Fraser Gordon of Quantum Works, and more at NFT Expoverse LA 2022
- Transgender Restroom Rule Blocked - There Are Two Simple Alternatives
- Sekrett Scilensce is the lead-Musician & Business-expansion member at Takeo Tama | takeotama.com
- DCOTA Hosts Design Professionals & Industry Insiders at the SUMMER REFRESH MARKET
- TrueDialog Accepted to the Microsoft Power App Platform
- Women In Professional Sports To Celebrate 10 Years of Service, Sportsmanship & Sisterhood
- Las Palmas Releases Limited Edition Coloring Books to Benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Writers Meet Editorial Pros in L.A. at AGLAWC!
- Georgia DA More Likely to Indict Trump
Similar on eTradeWire
- BEOYL Announces their Legacy Brunch!"
- Another College Bans Posters - Its President Is Sued
- DC Music Summit Opens Call for Proposals and Performers
- Sports Stars Tim Brown and Everson Walls, Omni Frisco Hotel, and Ethos Education Group Partner for Student Success
- Positive Powerful Women Gather to Promote Unity in the Grand Canyon State
- Do you want to make an impact in the lives of world-class scholars?
- The Academy Charter School Announces Golf Fundraising Extravaganza
- Warrior-Scholar Project Partners with Columbia University to Help Veterans Prepare for Higher Ed
- New e-Learning Program Cuts Teen Drug Use by Up to 75%
- Hampton University scholarships to provide opportunities for STEM students using amateur radio
While several camps have already started, sports camps that have yet to begin are for incoming fifth and eighth-grade students. So, if you have a middle-school-aged boy, you can enroll him in basketball. And if you have a runner in the house, there is a runners' camp.
Boys' basketball starts June 28 and will run through July 1 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm at South Side High School gym. Runners' camp will begin later in the year and run from July 11 to July 15 from 7:30 am to 9:30 am at the track and field location.
More on eTradeWire News
- Kentucky Housing Market Is Shifting
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' BRONNY Chili' JAMES & BRYCE Chili' JAMES 1st Gm Together! #LEBRON'Spicy' NBA
- Now available on Amazon Kindle: New book "The Final Days of Doggerland" by Mike Meier
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Pantea Tamjidi, MD
- Myrtle Beach Author Caleb Wygal to hold Pre-Launch Party for new novel at Benjamin's Bakery
All camps cost $150 and are run by the high school coaching staff. If interested, you can register your child for sports camp through the athletic department.
Please ensure you provide your child with a water bottle, snacks, and sunscreen.
Twin Peaks Classical Academy
- Agent Timothy Braue Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Memorial Healthcare System as Trustee
- BEOYL Announces their Legacy Brunch!"
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance Opens New Clinic in East Milton
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Announces Opposition to the Proposed Millionaires Tax
- Medicare Insurance Association Website Traffic Grows By 30 Percent
- Morven awarded $500,000 National Park Service Grant for care of American Revolutionary Landmark
- Joshua Sullivan Offers FREE Active Shooter Safety Training
- SAWs Partners with BraunAbility to Build 50 Free Ramps
- Avow opens a new North Naples Treasures Thrift Store
- VSA Celebrates its 21st Birthday
- A Pet's Store: Proved For Your Pets Everything They Need To Feel Happy And Cared For
- TVS Television Host Maricela Cornejo to Fight For Muich More than the WBF World Title October 7th
- 2022 Topps Gypsy Queen Hobby Box
- Why should I use a company for Air Duct Cleaning in NJ
- 2021 Panini Obsidian Basketball Hobby Box
- WPS Announces Vendor Partnership Agreement with Audio Tech Firm, d&b audiotechnik
- Finalists Announced for CureAccelerator Live! for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Competition
- Two Athletes Once College Rivals Set to launch New Podcast "College Rivals" in Track & Field History
- Let's Finally Meet The Man That Fronts The Grammy Nominated Artist "Special Request Ft Rey T."