Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 120
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Murder in Paradise: Family Invokes Renown Private Investigator T.J. Ward to Uncover Why Casey Scott MacPherson Died
- TVS Television Network To Launch As Full Time TVS Cable Network in February
- Attn: Media Companies: Looking for Gigantic Halloween Advertising Revenues? Check out this Promotion
- Bordentown, NJ Band Appears on National TV Series
- Sky King, SCORE Off Road Racing, Pulling For Glory Headline August Shows on TVS Main Street Network
- New Black Audience SVOD Service, Majestica Global Debuts With Provocative Web Series "Immoral Dilemma"
- Attn: Media Companies: Hurry! Time is Running Out to Make Gigantic Halloween Advertising Revenues
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds Doris Day, Lassie, Mickey Rooney, Mr. Peepers to 24/7 Streaming Net
- TVS Frontier Network.Com to Debut Streaming Channel With Bonanza, Northwest Passage, and Hudson Bay
- TVS Main Street Network Goes Live On Giniko USA.Com as TVS TV Networks.Com Expands to Eight Channels
The streaming channel will target rural USA with family sports and entertainment programming. Main Street Network was originally a low power TV network that utilized significant programming from TVS. After it's demise, TVS acquired the network with plans to relaunch it as an IPTV post cable network.
Classic entertainment programming on TVS Main Street Network includes Stoney Burke, Wyatt Earp, The Deputy, Beverly Hillbillies, Petticoat Junction, Andy Griffith, Gomer Pyle, Bonanza, Sugarfoot, Bat Masterson, Hee Haw, and Lassie.
Sports programming on TVS Main Street Network will include classic and current rodeo, stock car racing, drag racing, pro wrestling, horse shoes, and arm wrestling.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dale Dye Selected as Writer of the Year by the Military Writers Society of America (MWSA)
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Georgia-Based '90s Alternative Rock Band \
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Wheat Ridge, CO 80214
- WeCutFoam Announces Newly Designed Website Launch
- Pet Products Zone: Highly-Desired Pet Products for Your Four-Legged Friends
Classic music programming will include Eddy Arnold, Johnny Cash, Porter Waggoner, Dolly Parton, Glen Campbell, Jerry Reed, and Jimmy Dean. Current music programming will include Ol' Sweet Songs, where new artists perform classic and current country music.
TVS Main Street Network joins TVS Nostalgia Network as the first two post cable networks in the TVS Entertainment Bundle of ad supported, free to watch television. TVS Classic Movie Network, TVS Drive In Movie Network, TVS Frontier Network, and TVS Music Network will join the package throught the Summer.
TVS Television Network already offers a six channel TVS Sports Bundle on the Giniko USA.Com platform. This includes TVS Sports Network, TVS Classic Sports Network, TVS Boxing Network, TVS Turbo Network, TVS Tavern TV Network, and TVS Womens Sports Network.
All TVS programming is offered on an ad supported, free to view basis. TVS Ad Sales.Com, headed by Jerry Wolff, handles advertising, marketing, and merchandising opportunities on TVS programming. TVS Ad Sales.Com is located in Miami and New York.
TVS Television Network is the fourth oldest commercial TV broadcast network in the USA. Founded in 1960, TVS has produced and distributed thousands of national network shows on broadcast, cable, IPTV, OTT, and mobile platforms.
- SEO For Attorneys In Las Vegas And The United States
- Raiders Dog Takes Social Media By Storm
- New Research Division Focuses on Chinese Am Consumer Insights Announces House of Marketing Research
- Garcia & Artigliere Representing Abuse Victim in Case Against Pomona Healthcare & Wellness Center
- CU Alliance partners with CU Financial Group to launch insurance agency platform
- THE WINSOME WAY #1 Bestseller promo tour launches August 23rd in Dallas
- Serene Healing Reiki Studio Celebrates Their 5th Anniversary
- Avocates, Faith Leaders, and Impacted Patients Call on Congress to Take on Big Pharma
- Therabis Debuts New Products At Largest Pet Industry Trade Show in North America
- Sinq Technologies Provides Increased Efficiency with New, Multiple Partnerships
- Everything Dog Supplies: Highlighting Essential Dog Supplies for a Lifetime of Happiness
- inc.jet Holding, Inc. Announces Quarter End Financial Results
- Fathers Incorporated Partners with the Center for Black Women's Wellness to Support New Fathers
- Oil & gas producers turning to advanced materials to help offset low prices and boost profitability
- Women of Color Magazine announces 2019 Lifetime Achievement Award winner
- A Guide To Used Car Buying In Canada
- YINCAE - New NC 256 Zero Residue Flux
- Class E Camping: The Essential Camping Products You Need for Successful Nights Outdoors
- E&I Cooperative Awards Indoor Air Quality & HVAC Services Contract to Pure Air Control Services
- Regent Revenue Cycle Management Expands Service Infrastructure to Accommodate Next Phase of Growth