Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 237
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 203
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 184
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 170
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 167
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 165
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 148
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 138
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 115
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Local Artist Launches Interactive and Engaging EP With A Focus on Self Love
- Author and Radio Host Claudette Milner Releases " We Give You Praise" featuring Lindsey Bitler on June 26, 2020
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- Singer/Songwriter Abigail Ory Releases New Single "Waves"
- Piano Moving Company Helps Twin Cities Understand the Importance of Professional Piano Moving
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- How would you be able to purchase the best harmonium?
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Rock Guitarist Shares Secret To Making Playing Guitar Fast Easier
"Christmas has always been my favorite time of year. With my parents and my three siblings, we always went to pick out the family tree right after Thanksgiving from a lot not far from the house, take it home and decorate it that night. That began the countdown to Christmas morning and my sister, two brothers and I could hardly contain ourselves! I sang in the junior choir as a kid and the music of Christmas was always the most fun for me to sing which is why I wanted to share this song with you. "My Favorite Time of Year" represents everything meaningful to me about the Holidays. I am especially grateful to Leigh Haggerwood for such a beautiful composition and I am delighted that he is so pleased with my version of his great piece. I hope you enjoy the song and I wish you and your family all the best in this Christmas season.". –Dan Ashley
More on eTradeWire News
- We Want To Believe Episode 3 The Demon Jar Now Showing
- Meeschell Raises the Bar for Women Entrepreneurs!
- Viola Rouge gives hand sanitizer to health care workers, first responders and teachers
- CWS Software Releases Advanced Analytics for TalentComp™ Compensation Management Solution
- How to Buy Health Insurance Now
Dan's great passion for music, current events, and philanthropy intersect every day of his life. To that end, proceeds from all of Dan's musical endeavors go to support the charities close to his heart.
"My Favorite Time of Year" is available on all digital platforms including Apple Music, iTunes, Spotify, Google Play and Amazon Music. A festive lyric video is also available.
About Dan Ashley:
Hailing from Chapel Hill, North Carolina, Dan Ashley has worked as a leading American television journalist for more than three decades and the last decade as a singer and songwriter. Dan has been around music his entire life and is proud to share his original music which is rich with emotion and authenticity. An accomplished singer, Dan regularly performs with his band of remarkable musicians who have all toured with major artists. Over the years, Dan has opened for major acts including Eddie Money, REO Speedwagon, Cheap Trick, Melissa Etheridge, and Patti LaBelle. He is also regularly asked to sing the National Anthem at a variety of events including the NBA, MLB, college sports, and more. From performing at the San Francisco Aids Walk and the San Francisco Pride Parade to his own foundation Rock the CASA, Dan Ashley has been committed to using his notoriety to give back to his community in various ways.
More on eTradeWire News
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida announces Dalton Discovery Center expansion
- Parents who do not need P-EBT food benefits for their children can help others by donating food
- Online IPC Solder Training and Certification by BEST Inc
- Q2 2020 | Houston Office | Research & Forecast Report
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Pricing Resource Unveiled By Association
Follow Dan's music on the web, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram at http://www.DanAshleyMusic.com
Open All Nite Entertainment
- The North Carolina Chapter of the ASLA Announces 2020 Landscape Architecture Award Project Winners
- Say Bye to Mosquito Bites Now!
- Best Information to Have on All of the Employee Name Tags
- Rushworks Releases Residential Prompter Kit
- Tips for Picking the Best Employee Name Tags for Your Business
- Seedfunders Opportunity Fund adds two new board members
- Emily Rucinski, CPA, CCIFP®, Joins The Hoffman Group, LLC
- A Proactive Approach to Reopening Your Pet Care Business After Covid-19
- Coronavirus Outbreak Map Tracking COVID19 Coronavirus Outbreak Map . Com
- Generis Announce Virtual Generate Conference 2020 – Quality
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- New Website Launch for Carl Munson, Candidate for Whatcom County Superior Court Judge
- Doeren Mayhew Ranked 16th-Largest Houston Accounting Firm
- MIDHEAVEN Revolutionizes Activism via Artists, Venerates Hiroshima 75th
- Mounts Botanical Garden Offers Fun & Educational GARDEN-TO-GO for All Ages
- Ecommerce Sector Given Boost With Easy Branding Boxes from Davpack
- AdvisorSmith Discovers the Best Cities for Construction Workers
- Techvera Rated as a Top Local IT Company and Joins the Exclusive TechStak Network for SMBs
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Adds 100 Color Classic TV Shows to the Ad Supported Post Cable Network
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020