Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 190
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 173
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 122
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 115
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 111
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 106
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 105
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
Similar on eTradeWire
- Shot by Somi Studios Hosts Shots & Headshots Event to Benefit United Way Annual Campaign
- Florida Rising launches Redistricting Website and Public Community Mapping Portal
- PCs for People Provides Digital Literacy and Device Access through a Union Pacific Grant
- Pilot and Bikers Race Against Clock in Life Saving Dash to Newcastle
- Pandemic Recovery Blueprint Distilled from Prophetic Utterance
- Virtual Public Forum on Homelessness in Walnut Creek, November 17, 2021
- ASA Issues Reminder to Consumers on Importance of Hiring Qualified Gems & Jewelry Appraisers
- John Brooks Recovery Center expands Outpatient Services
- 2021 Spirit of Community Leadership Award Recipients Announced
- LARC's 4th Annual Aiming for Ability Clay Shooting Tournament Friday, May 6, 2022
The church-based job fair goes beyond connecting job seekers with local employers who are ready to hire. It also provides resources such as free one-on-one job coaching sessions to review resumes and interviewing skills, haircuts for a professional look and gift card giveaways.
The community job fair is part of Better Together's "Better Jobs" program, which has helped 34,000 applicants connect with employment opportunities across more than 20 states. At job fairs hosted by Better Together, two-thirds of attendees get a job interview, and one out of four receive a job offer on the spot.
"Jobs are critical right now, and churches across the country are stepping up as a beacon of hope through community job fairs," said Megan Rose, CEO of Better Together. "We are excited to restore hope for those who are searching for employment by connecting them with opportunities to provide for their families."
The Oct. 14 job fair will take place from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Turning Point Church, located at 3405 Pelican Landing Parkway in Bonita Springs. Job seekers can register at BetterTogetherUS.org/Events/Bonita-JF.
More on eTradeWire News
- Boca's Award-Winning Jazz Vocalist DEBORAH SILVER Releases Chart-Rising New EP 'Sunny Side'
- MyDiscountLab.com A Direct-to-Consumer Lab Test Ordering Website Launched
- Food, Dance and Drama Show at Yoruba Cultural Center, Dallas, Texas
- Tri-Service Open Architecture Interoperability Demonstration to Focus on Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Innovations in March 2022 Event
- The Japan Tour Company - A New Tour Company in the Middle of a Pandemic
Churches interested in hosting a Better Together job fair can visit BetterTogetherUS.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ABOUT BETTER TOGETHER
Better Together is a nonprofit organization that helps parents going through a hard time keep their kids out of foster care, find work and address the root causes of their struggle so that they can reunite as a family with the tools and support system to thrive. A privately funded and professionally supported organization, Better Together is made up of volunteers who believe helping people help themselves is the best way to restore dignity and bring families together. Through the Better Families program, families are offered a preventive alternative to foster care while they get the help they need. To date, the program has kept 98% of children served out of foster care. The Better Jobs program was created to address the 76% of families that come to Better Together because of economic hardship tied to unemployment. In addition to community job fairs, the program offers job seekers coaching, guidance, support and encouragement through local church partners. For more information, visit BetterTogetherUS.org.
- New Book: Professor Charlatan Bardot's Travel Anthology to the Most (Fictional) Haunted Buildings
- ACS Defense Lawyer in Queens Announces Dismissal of Case Against Father
- RE/MAX Classic Makes PBJ Family Owned Business List
- Texas-Based Property Management Group Plants Roots in Mountain West Region
- Business Lawyer Law Office of David Steinfeld named Best of Palm Beach Gardens 2021
- Carrington College in Spokane Announces New Campus Director
- NHSA welcomes substantial investment from Senate Appropriations Committee Chairman
- Redcat releases the Kaiju EXT, 1:8 scale 4WD, 6S Ready, Monster Truck
- Women in Business to spotlight pet adoption in Southwest Florida at Nov. 3 networking event
- Muhammad Ali, what is his connection to sports talk show pioneer Harold K. Bell? It will shock you
- Author Tackles Smalltown Drug Use and Mental Illness in Gripping New Novel
- GreenPointe Welcomes Garrison Burr, CPA, as Financial Analyst
- Pete Andrews Named CEO of Reconnect, Inc
- Piroshky Piroshky Celebrates 29 Years In Business
- Reading, PA Orthodontist Accepting New Patients Looking for Braces or Invisalign
- Bronze sculpture by Henry Moore will headline Shannon's Fall Fine Art Auction, October 28th
- Registration and housing open for Work Truck Week 2022 in Indianapolis
- Exponential Power Acquires Static Power
- I Am Selling JoAnne Bassett's Sixty Natural Perfume Formulas
- Videeko Vanilla ZP Receives SA8000 Social Accountability Certification