Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 269
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 241
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 227
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 207
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 201
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 171
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021 - 148
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 139
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 131
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- First book signing for Dope, Fabric and Guts: True stories about the earliest fliers
- Affinity Flying Training Services adopts Rusada's ENVISION
- Indiana Precision Grinding Awarded Nadap Certification
- MiaSolé's Shatterproof Solar Technology Integrated into Renault Trucks
- bisco industries is excited to announce a new distribution partnership with Schrader Pacific
- Embassy Global Earns Women's Business Enterprise National Council Certification
- PADT Engineers Add Two Patents to the Company's Patent List, Bringing its Total to 16 in the Last Two Years
- Chrono Aviation goes live with Rusada's ENVISION
- United Performance Metals Launches New Website
- Qualis welcomes Ron Gaddy as Director of Army Programs
Tonya Blansett, Executive Director
For B-25 information, contact:
Dave Callanan, B-25 Public Affairs Executive
734-483-4030 ext. 233 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tulsa Air and Space Museum Hosting World War II Bomber
B-25 Mitchell Coming October 1-3, 2021
September 27, 2021—The Tulsa Air and Space Museum today announced it is hosting a World War II bomber October 2 & 3, 2021. The B-25 "Mitchell" Rosie's Reply is a medium bomber introduced in 1941 and named in honor of General William Mitchell. The plane, based at Willow Run Airport in Michigan. "As a community rich with World War II history, we are honored to have this rare aircraft plan a visit here," said Tonya Blansett, Executive Director of The Tulsa Air and Space Museum.
"This year marks the 76th Anniversary of the End of World War Two and I encourage everyone to come out and see this award-winning, historic aircraft," said Dave Callanan, B-25 Public Affairs Executive. "Touring the plane or even better, flying on it, will give you a deep appreciation of what our World War Two airmen did for us. It is an unforgettable experience."
More on eTradeWire News
- Janine Gateland Wins Award in Accolade Global Film Competition
- How do I get in touch with Egyptair?
- BMI Assists in Acquisition of UECompression in Denver, Colorado
- Halen to Include Advanced Predictive Modeling in All-In-One Super-App
- Palm Coast Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes to MORE Buyers for MORE Money
The B-25 Rosie's Reply is expected to arrive at Tulsa International Airport by 3:30PM on Friday, October 1, 2021. Ground tours of the aircraft are included with museum admission, but cockpit tours are unavailable as the aircraft structure includes a series of ladders. Adult tickets cost $20, Museum members 10% discount, and children ages 5-17 are $10 each, and children ages 4 and under are free.
Air Adventure rides on the B-25 are available at a various times during the three day visit. An Air Adventure ride is a 30-minute experience and costs $475.00. To order a B-25 Air Adventure visit www.yankeeairmuseum.org and click on "Fly With Us."
"It is impossible to keep planes like the Rosie's Reply B-25 operating without community support at home and everywhere we fly," said Callanan. "We appreciate the support of the Tulsa Air and Space Museum for helping make this mission possible."
More on eTradeWire News
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' JIMMY V WEEK! The Jimmy V Classic at Madison Square Garden! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
- CEO Black Presents The 2nd Annual "Toy Takeover" to Benefit Brooklyn Homeless Children & Families
- New Mini-Memoir by Dolly Haik-Adams Berthelot
- MSS – Metal Slim Switch for Stylish and Robust Design
- Interior Design & Remodeling by Berceli NJ
About Tulsa Air and Space Museum: With a mission Honoring the Past, Inspiring the Future, the Tulsa Air and Space Museum (TASM) has carved out a unique niche in the Oklahoma museum community. TASM has been exposing students to real-world applications of STEM for over 15 years.
About Yankee Air Museum: Established in 1981 the Yankee Air Museum is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization. Yankee Air Museum, located at 47884 D Street, Belleville, Michigan on the grounds of historic Willow Run Airport. Visit www.yankeeairmuseum.org to discover more or call 734-483-4030.
Tulsa Air and Space Museum
- Coca-Cola Turned Christmas Red: Marketing
- Democrats For Shaler Announces Scholarship Program For Shaler Area High School Seniors
- ACEC/MA Announces Arup as a 2021 Engineering Bronze Excellence Award Winner
- Pressman Printing, offset and letterpress, celebrates 31 Years in business
- Local Professional Football Player, Ricky Wyatt, Signs With San Diego Strike Force (IFL)
- Tyrese Maxey Foundation Hosts First Annual Multi City-Wide Superhero Holiday Toy Drive!
- Herman-Giddens Discussed "Modernizing Powers of Attorney for a Digital World" for STEPS'
- Janover Ventures welcomes Sam Haskell, CFA to its Advisory Board
- Fort Myers Attorney Edward Canterbury Recertified as Expert in Real Estate Law
- Local Professional Football Player, Justin Arth, Signs With Tucson Sugar Skulls (IFL)
- Nick George, a rising contemporary artist from England, is set to debut his first solo exhibition "The Crossover" on December 10th
- White 2017 Honda Civic For Sale at Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- HD Physical Therapy Offers Tips to Avoid Aches & Pains this Holiday Season
- 6th Smart Cities Technology International Symposium to Examine Latest Advances and Case Studie
- Mesa West Capital Originates $97.7 MM in Debt to Finance Acquisitions of Two Raleigh, NC MF Assets
- Heal and Soothe Free Trial. Get The Best Natural Pain Relief Now
- Everything You Need to Know About a Debt Collection Agency
- A New Teacher Joins Our In Home Tutoring Ohana Honolulu Hawaii News Announcement
- Downtown Waterbury Hosts its First Holiday Wandering Stroll
- Dan Geherin Named Leading Lawyer in Criminal Defense in Michigan