Popular on eTradeWire
- Yost & Company Proudly Joins Engage Advisors, Creating Leading Healthcare CPA Firm
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos Awarded over $20,000 in Grants including Princeton Area Community Foundation 2022 Community Impact Grant
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Women Veterans Alliance Encourages Support and Empowerment of Underserved Women Military Veterans on Veteran's Day and Throughout the Year
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- Actionstep Unveils New Built-in Payments Solution – Actionstep Payments
- PC Bennett Partners with PDM Automotive to Bring More Aftermarket Functionality to AutoFitmentPlus
- "Reflections" of Iconic African Americans Light the Way
Similar on eTradeWire
- National Lacrosse League Announces Playoff Format and Playoff Schedule For 2022-23 Season
- NFL Coaches, Former Players Across Eight Teams To Support First Campaign Honoring Coach Gregg Knapp
- Ken W. Stone Joins Talent Concierge®
- What You Need to Know: 2022 FIFA World Cup
- 227's YouTube Chili' FIFA WORLD CUP 2022! QURAN Recitation! Opening Ceremony! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- 227's™ #MOSCOW Trending! Brittney Griner's Terrifying Prison | MOSCOW UofI Murder #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
- World Cup Miami 2022, City of Miami Team For Second FIFA World Cup Soccer Watch Event December 10
- 8-Year-Old Basketball Prodigy Launches Sports & Apparel Brand
- National Lacrosse League, ESPN Announce 2022-23 Linear Broadcast Schedule
- Freestyle Wrestling World Cup Brings Olympic-Style Global and Cultural Experience to Iowa
As Tua stood up from this hit, he was seen shaking his head, "shaking off the cobwebs," as some athletes have called it. He manages to take a few steps before completely losing his balance. Two of his teammates came over to help him. That's when a member of the coaching staff came up and walked him back to the locker room.
During halftime, Tua was alleged to have been evaluated with the NFL's Concussion Protocol. Despite "gross motor instability," an indication he should not be allowed to return to the game that day, he did just that after halftime. The team's staff later reported this was a lower back injury, not a head injury.
More on eTradeWire News
- Venture Capital and Family Offices Turn to Revenue Security Start-up RevSystems
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes Quick Logistic US as Trustee
- African American Women In Cinema Launches Campaign to Support Women Film Makers
- Regent Surgical Health Announces New Controller Patricia Pyrdum
- Abundant Life Coach Dr. Arriel Cymone To Host Dynasty Masterclass
The Brain Injury Association of Virginia's (BIAV) Executive Director, Anne McDonnell, was completely shocked at the team's decision. "Apparently, the concussion protocol rules are more light guidance than law, as evidenced by the poor decisions of the quarterback, the athletic trainers, coaches and owners in allowing him to return to play."
It wasn't a lower back injury.
It was a concussion.
Tua Tagovailoa deserved better.
Our athletes deserve better.
Don't just walk it off.
The BIAV is calling on the NFL to listen to the experts, and take injuries to the head seriously. We support the National Football League's Players' Association for investigating the team's decision. BIAV sends our love to Tua Tagovailoa and hopes for a full recovery.
About The Brain Injury Association of Virginia: The Brain Injury Association of Virginia is the primary source of information and personal support for thousands of individuals, families, and professionals living in Virginia whose lives have been touched by a life‐altering, often devastating brain injury. The mission of the Association is to advance education, awareness, support, treatment and research to improve the quality of life for all people affected by brain injury. For more information visit www.biav.net.
- Shop Downtown App Makes Giving Tuesday A Year Round Event
- VANTIVA and Bouygues Telecom Deploy Next-Generation Eco-Designed Wi-Fi 6 Fiber Gateway, Enabling Ultra Broadband Connectivity in the French Market
- The Property Centre wins gold and silver at The Negotiator Awards
- Affordable Orthodontic Care Available in Harrisburg
- Mission Cloud Announces the Launch of Mission Control, a First of Its Kind Cloud Services Platform
- 1.5+ Million Users on the WEBCEO SEO Platform: A New Milestone
- Natural Pet Food Group Celebrates Sustainability
- Actuated Medical Awarded NIH SBIR for the Miniature Ultrasound Beamforming Array (MUBA)
- Rolex Cosmograph Daytona wristwatch brings $54,870 (Canadian) in Miller & Miller's Nov. 19th auction
- Benchmark International Facltd the Trans of MetroTech Electrical Contractors, Inc. to Michael Bowman
- GEO Jobe Donates to Gulfport Middle School's Robotics Team
- Non-Profit AHED Foundation, Form Partners, Highridge Costa Selected to Build Apartments in Kaka'ako
- Independent Music Initiative For Emerging Artists Joins Giving Tuesday Movement
- GloryBee Hires Farming Advocate and Product Innovator as Director of Procurement
- MBCEA Midwest Chapter Elects Jeff Wolgamott President
- Joseph Durnford Receives 2022 Industry Leadership Award and is Inducted into Hall of Fame
- Save Fuel - Add Power – Reduce Pollution – Low Cost – Guaranteed – ECOFuelMax
- NWDC finishes donation drive for Hurricane Ian
- One of North Carolina's Largest Charitable Clinics First in State to Offer Clinical Trials as A Care Option to Patients
- Circus Harmony Holiday Camps/Classes