Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 362
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 247
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 235
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 219
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 194
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 170
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 161
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 103
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- SekrettScilensce.net: "The Lockdown" (I Can't Breathe) [Alpha, In-Development] *Release* World-Wide
- Is Your Workplace Safe for Return?
- FDA approval wrist blood pressure monitor for everyone
- Quigley Eye Specialists to Open New Q iLasik and Med Spa in Naples
- STARK Industries LLC Supports Space Center Houston's Exhibit on NASA Innovations During the Pandemic via NASA JPL-Designed VITAL Ventilator Loan
- United We Rise Works To Collectively End The HIV Epidemic For Every(Black)Body
- Kaleidoscope ABA Opens New Autism Therapy Center in Princeton Junction, NJ
- AXT Add Vieworks Bio-Imaging Solutions to Their Preclinical Imaging Portfolio
- Get the latest on NAD+ at the 2020 BR+NAD Brain Restoration Summit
- EZClaim Launches Its New Payment Processing Feature, EZClaimPay
"With so many congresses having been cancelled or significantly reduced this year because of the COVID-19 pandemic, TTS 2020 will provide an exceptional opportunity to learn the most up-to-date science and clinical practices," said TTS President Prof. Mehmet Haberal. "We are confident that the TTS 2020 Congress will be a rewarding and unforgettable experience for all participants attending from around the world as we have tailored the program so that all attendees, regardless of their geographic location, to be able to participate at reasonable times of the day as well as ample opportunities to network face-to-face. To increase attendance we have waived the registration fee for trainees, fellows, nurses/allied health professionals as well as offered a significant discount for participants from emerging economy nations."
TTS 2020 received more than 1,000 scientific abstracts, which will be presented as either online posters or oral communications. Select poster presenters have the option to add a video recording to their poster to help explain their research. Abstracts cover the most important transplantation scientific topics in Anesthesia Management and Critical Care, Basic and Translational Sciences, Cellular and Regenerative Therapies, Donation & Procurement, Education, Ethics, Community and Economics, Histocompatibility, Histopathology, Infectious Disease, Intestine and Multivisceral Transplantation, Kidney, Liver, Paediatrics, Pancreas & Islet, Registries, Sex and Gender, Surgical Techniques, Thoracic (Heart & Lung), Transplant Immunosuppression, Transplantation in Developing Countries, Transplantation Nursing, Vascularized Composite Allotransplantation, Xenotransplantation. Full abstracts can be viewed in our online program at https://tts2020.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- Equipment Source, Inc. Preparing to Support Telecommunications This Winter
- TRENIQUES Welcomes Orange Dream
- InfinityQS Achieves Milestone in Global Partner Program Growth and Wins Bronze in the 2020 IBAs
- Sex Lies and DNA what has White America produced?
- Rusesabagina Family to Hold Press Conference, Thursday, October 1
"We are very excited to connect clinicians, scientists and researchers from around the world with an interest in transplantation as part of this Virtual Congress," said Prof. Nancy Ascher and Prof. Philip O'Connell (TTS 2020 Scientific Program Chairs). "The TTS 2020 Congress has always featured scientific advances to improve the lives of patients worldwide however we were cognizant that a significant amount of participants attend congresses to network. Unfortunately, at a virtual event it's hard for this to just happen naturally so we are offering many Zoom-powered virtual networking rooms to integrate community-building moments. We currently have a call out for additional networking proposal ideas from the transplant community."
Originally scheduled to take place in Seoul, Korea, TTS canceled the in-person Congress due to the COVID-19 pandemic. To ensure continuity of education, ease and equal access to research, and to continue to further advance the field, the TTS President and Congress Congress Chair Prof. Mehmet Haberal along with Congress Vice-Chair Prof. Kyung-Suk Suh and Scientific Program Chairs Prof. Nancy Ascher and Prof. Philip O'Connell worked closely to change to a Virtual Congress, to virtually bring together the international transplant professional community. The Virtual Congress will also include an industry corner for pharmaceutical, diagnostic and medical device companies as well as partner organizations, and will feature supported symposia the most recent diagnostic and therapeutic innovations in the field.
The TTS 2020 program is available at https://virtual.cm.tts2020.org. Learn more and register at www.tts2020.org.
MEDIA NOTE: For assistance setting up interviews with TTS Experts, contact Jean-Pierre Mongeau at firstname.lastname@example.org. For general information about the TTS 2020 Virtual Congress, including the press room, visit www.tts2020.org
More on eTradeWire News
- Consumers Seeking Medicare Insurance Agents Drives Association Web Traffic
- The Beverly Hills, 90210 Videocast Live Super Show will Celebrate 30 Years of TV's Favorite ZIP code
- Dedeaux Properties Sells Riverside, CA Logistics Facility for $44.4 Million
- Paper Mart Tops The Brightpearl's Trusted 100 Charts!
- Early Premiere Of Docuseries "Being Niki & Niyah" Breaks Viewing Records
# # #
About the TTS
Established in 1966, The Transplantation Society serves as the principal international forum for the advancement and development of both the science and clinical practice of transplantation throughout the world. Its mandate is fulfilled through scientific communication, continuing education of its membership and guidance on the ethical practice of transplantation. The Transplantation Society is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) in official relations with the World Health Organization, and is composed of over 6500 professionals including but not limited to, physicians, surgeons, scientists and allied health professionals in 105 countries. TTS is one of two parent organizations of the Declaration of Istanbul, the other being the International Society of Nephrology. In addition, TTS has nine Sections specializing in various areas of transplantation: cell and regenerative medicine, Vascularized Composite Allotransplantation (VCA), pancreas and islet transplant, pediatric, organ donation and procurement, intestinal rehabilitation and transplant, xenotransplantation, pediatric liver transplantation, and transplant infectious disease. TTS also partners with 35 national and regional transplant societies to bring the science and clinical practice of transplantation around the world. Visit TTS online at www.tts.org
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles
- Naturel Announces New Eco-friendly Product Launch
- "Tennessee Williams Festival St. Louis: En Avant!" to Air on Classic 107.3
- Home Helpers Home Care Expands to Serve Hagerstown, Frederick and the Surrounding Areas
- Southern Ocean Chamber Fall Non Profit Forum Building Bridges to Inclusion
- St. Vincent and Sarah Fisher Center adding Skills Services and expanding to Pontiac
- TVS Cartoon Network Adds More Top Cartoons to the Post Cable Network on WatchYour.TV
- Beacon Lake Builders Honored in Northeast Florida Parade of Homes
- ARTS GARAGE in Delray Beach Presents Thought-Provoking BUNKER on Oct 24
- TRENDnet Introduces World's First ONVIF Conformant Smart Surveillance Switches
- Smile Works Dental is offering ₤1200 off on Invisalign in London
- Foresight Science & Technology Awarded Competitive Grant from the National Science Foundation
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Thiel College as a top regional college in western Pa
- Local Carpenter Lists Essential Home Improvement Projects to Tackle this Fall
- Twee nieuwe franchisepartners bij ActionCOACH
- New short film series showcases female writers and performers in the North
- It's time to fulfil promise to the world's poorest – CPDE
- G-Cloud 12 will include Advent IM Holistic Security Consultancy
- Businesses Are Switching To ezAccounting Software To Tackle Both Payroll and Accounting Tasks
- Aura Launches Commission-Based Referral Programme