Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 551
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 185
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 184
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 175
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 170
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 159
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 144
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 116
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 110
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles
Similar on eTradeWire
- Cohorted Launches First Advent Calendar
- Email Marketing List from Tulsa Avon!
- C2 Clean Beauty releases 2 new clay masks: Purifying Seaweed Mask and Exfoliating Jojoba Seed Mask
- The United States Queen of Stretch Marks
- UNice Online Wig Store Releases New Affordable Human Hair Wig Style 2020
- Nadula Announces an Exclusive Halloween Promotion- Avail up to 35% on Different Hair Products
- Klayi Hair Mall 3th Anniversary increase in discount of human hair wigs
- Institut' DERMed Clinical Skincare Unveils New Packaging
- All You Need to Know About Bob wig
- Sunber Hair Halloween Big Sale With 45% Discount
How it works?
Laser light destroys the hair follicle based on photo-thermolysis. Laser light is absorbed by the melanin within the hair and thus heat is generated. The heat conducts outward the germ cells which lie on the surface of the hair shafts with sufficient temperature these cells will be successfully destroyed. These cells are responsible for regeneration of hair, so with multiple sessions of laser hair removal, they will be completely non-functional.
Why frequent sessions?
The fact is frequent sessions are needed because hair growth occurs in 3 different cycles. The Anagen phase or active hair growth phase is the only phase that is affected by laser. Approximately between 20%-30% if any area of face and body hair are in Anagen phase. Therefore, it means that one cannot expect long-term epilation in a single or doubled treatment.
More on eTradeWire News
- Aloha Joe Free Virtual Concert And Fundraiser For Clean Energy
- Global Chamber Member Aspen Capital Fund Sponsors Esteemed Awards Event
- Alfred Street Baptist Church Donates Over $ 1 Million to Community-Based Organizations & National Nonprofits Through Their Tithe the Tithe Initiative
- Glutamine Synthetase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- PYNK TALKS: TikTok Star Renata D'Agrella Talks Life as a Content Creator in NYC
Based on many surveys conducted throughout the years, permanent reduction of hair by laser needs between 6 to 12 sessions. The session number depends on various parameters including but not limited to: the area of treatment, skin colour, coarseness of hair, reasons for excessive hair growth in female (hirsutism) and sex.
We're Here to Help
If you're interested in learning more about our laser treatments, visit our website or contact us today! We look forward to speaking with you!
Our Website: https://www.avalaser.com/
Ava Laser Clinic
- JGA and PLI to Present Key Issues in ICFR Audits for 2020
- Creating beauty through the art of flowers
- Integral Transfer Agency now provides EDGAR filing services
- Brushwood Media Group Presents "Awaken with Tim & Shannon"
- Book For Children Anxious About Returning to School With New Routines During Pandemic
- Help 'Pack the PODS Container' for the Salvation Army
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Greg Gautam Selected for State Bar of Arizona's 2020 Member of the Year Award
- SA Prep Announces the Tunette Powell Writing Award Competition Recipients
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Marc L. Schultz Will Speak at the Novogradac Opportunity Zones Conference
- ezW2 2020 Software Is Shipping To Small Businesses from Halfpricesoft
- Webb of Support helping families across Southwest Florida affected by COVID-19
- City of Huntington celebrates 150th anniversary with commemorative Blenko pieces
- Incepta Solutions named one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies
- Appraisal Organizations Join Forces to Support Training, Ethics to Combat Bias
- National School Bus Safety Week (Oct. 19–23) Promotes Safety Aspects of Yellow School Bus
- Waveband Communications Introduces Next-Gen MOTOTRBO PTT Products
- Author Motaz H. Matar Hosts Reading of The Pigeon Whisperer
- Academic Search Engine Fights The Discord Caused By Cyber Abuse
- Russell Whittle Unravels COVID and Related Workers' Compensation Concerns for Municipalities
- Announcing PSIsafe 12 with Advanced Indexing & Search Functionality