Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 137
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- La tecnología de camas médicas de EE. UU. llega a México y América Latina
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Media Mogul, Brianne Talocka, Creates Network to Help People with Finances
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Stage 4 Cancer patient opens Website / Photography / Videography Studio in the LES
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Legal Billing Automation Apps for Action Step, Practice Panther, and Rocket Matter
- NYC OCFS Lawyer Announces Client Found Not Guilty by Judge
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Legacy Trust Counsel as Trustee Member
- Virginia Governor Youngkin Reacts to Pressure re: Protests
- Maritime Lawyer Amanda Ross to Discuss "Laws Southwest Florida Boat Owners Need to Know"
- Factor, Mayer Brown, and Acadia launch new tech-enabled service to simplify derivatives compliance
- Demesmin and Dover sponsor Hatian Compas Festival
- Amelia Sanchez Promoted to Partner at CGS3
- Jenna N. Proudfit Joins Growing Family Law Team at Probst Law Offices in Wauwatosa, WI
- Bethany Nikitenko Honored with Philadelphia VIP Champion Award
While the initial subpoenas are likely to go to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and other witnesses in Georgia, the special grand jury may now also want to question Melania Trump's chief of staff, Stephanie Grisham, under oath about secret meetings in the White House residence just days before January 6th, which she has just disclosed to House investigators,
Fulton County prosecutor Fani Willis has asked Judge Christopher Brasher to impanel the new judicial body, confirming that her office "has received information indicating a reasonable probability that the State of Georgia's administration of elections in 2020, including the State's election of the President of the United States, was subject to possible criminal disruptions," and that Raffensperger "has indicated that he will not participate in an interview or otherwise offer evidence until he is presented with a subpoena by my office."
More on eTradeWire News
- Biggest Mistake, the Album That Features All Exclusive Hits From Friday the Legend
- dpInk is accepting new clients among business development, capture and proposal efforts
- Locate Underground Cables and Pipes Before You Put Up a Fence
- DonnaInk Publications is open for manuscript submissions
- Scottsdale, Arizona – Team One Mile Prepares for Bicycle Race of a Lifetime – Across the USA
Such requests are almost always granted, says Banzhaf, noting that special grand juries can focus on only one case rather than many; a great advantage in a complicated case such as this one. They can also last longer.
As the New York Times reported, this investigation "is seen by legal experts as potentially perilous for the former president."
One reason is that it is largely free from possible pressure or other interference from people within the federal government; including President Biden who may not want to be suspected of orchestrating a criminal prosecution of his predecessor and potential 2024 rival, or Trump allies in Congress and elsewhere in the government.
Willis, a Democrat, was elected by residents in an overwhelming Democratic district, and they will therefore probably make up a majority of the members of the new special grand jury, as well as any jury subsequently impaneled to try criminal charges against Trump.
More on eTradeWire News
- Buyer's Agent in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Adjust.clinic now offers Kinetisense evaluations for athletes
- Gary Kevin Coats Real Estate Project Featured in ProjectManagement.com
- A Letter From 'A Hot Set's' New Editor-In-Chief
- Top Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA
Another reason why this investigation with a new special grand jury is such a serious threat to Trump, suggests the law professor, is that Willis is planning to include a powerful and far reaching RICO charge in any indictment which may be issued, says Banzhaf.
http://banzhaf.net/ jbanzhaf3ATgmail.com @profbanzhaf
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' STURGIS BUFFALO CHIP Spicy' BIKINI Round Finals! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Christine Kourik Earns Annual Sales Production Award
- St. Louis Author Carin Fahr Shulusky Releases Finding Light in a Lost Year
- SMPA E-Health is Developing a Tool to Promote Self-Care and Wellness
- The 7th Annual United Nations International Yoga Day at The Meadow Club
- Gospel Recording Artist Win Thompkins Launches a New Soul Music Project
- Serum Albumin from Human Plasma – Fatty Acid Free
- Universal Block Buffer for Immunohistochemistry
- HelleBooks LLC Announces RASMOOSE THE CHRISTMAS MOOSE Children's Book for the Holidays
- Recognized again as A Great Place to Work
- Queen Of Fantasy Enigmatic Story, DM Simpson is Signing Fantasy & Thriller Books in NC Right Now
- Growing Up Beckham: Kordell Beckham Makes Runway Debut
- Huge Fundraising, Charity Football Event at Wycombe Wanderers FC on Sunday May 15th
- Ninkus products for fun and enjoyable way to relef stress, pain, anxiety and discomfort
- Stream A Mountain of Entertainment with Paramount+!
- Comedian Don Barnhart Brings Nightly Laughter To Jokesters Comedy Club In Las Vegas
- High Ticket Sales Jobs - The New Approach to 6-Figures on the Side
- American First National Bank provides grant to local Non-Profit
- 64TEN 21-Year Anniversary and Ed Negron Street Naming Tribute