Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 123
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
- Private Placement Markets Introduces "equity Lock Residential"
Similar on eTradeWire
- IT workforce development nonprofit will locate office in historic Arlington, Virginia neighborhood
- Andromeda Founder & CTO Martine Dowden to Speak at NDC Oslo
- Sinclair Broadcast Group's Commercial Deployment of ATSC 3.0 in Las Vegas Features High Dynamic Range Technology from Technicolor
- Storage Made Easy Leverages S3-Compatible APIs for Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage
- Jigsaw24 earns Microsoft's top cloud status
- 3SS and Technicolor Connected Home support innovation: Com Hem Tv Hub now upgraded to Android P
- Justice Tax, LLC Partners with Debt.com to Bring Taxpayers Free COVID-19 Tax Advice
- Attorneys J. Jeffrey Rice, John B. Cechman and Richard L. Purtz named 2020 Florida 'Super Lawyers'
- ASI Presents "iNNOVATIONS LIVE Asia-Pacific" Virtual Conference for Partners & Clients
- Expert on 'smart collaboration' advises lawyers how to add the most strategic value during crisis
Habib will team up with Relativity's Alexis Williams to present "Pass It, Don't Pass It Up: The Value of Relativity Certifications!" on October 22 from 11:10 AM to 12:10 PM. The session will focus on the current exam offerings and available certification paths, how to make use of the available study resources to be successful, and how to get the most value out of the certifications for both you and your organization. Williams will provide deep knowledge of Relativity's certification program and its technical uses, while Habib will offer perspective on how to leverage that new knowledge into career growth.
"I'm excited to speak about Relativity certifications this year at Relativity Fest and the value that comes along with certification," Habib says. "Relativity certification is critical to individual job mobility and company prowess and performance when competing for work in this crowded space. I look forward to exposing how hiring managers value and tactically assess Relativity skills during the interview process."
Roberts will moderate a panel of three for "e-Discovery Certifications: Why, Which, and in What Order" on October 21 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Panelists will include McDermott Will & Emery's Director of Technological Services, Martha Louks; Relativity's Senior Certification Specialist, Sean Neilsen; and ACEDS' Executive Director, Mary Mack. Attendees will achieve a better understanding of the vast legal technology certification ecosystem for software and non-software specific accreditation. Panelists will discuss Relativity certifications as well as other project management, digital forensics and incident response, information governance, security, privacy, legal and risk certifications, and how hiring managers can best sculpt their teams with added education and training.
More on eTradeWire News
- "There Are Plenty More Fish in the Sea" Is Very Misleading, Says National Seafood Seasonings Brand
- Three Colombian PODWAY Podcasts from & One U.S. Podcast Joins The U.S. A. Based Latin Podcast Awards
- June Art Calendar & Artists' Mingle @ Barebrush.com
- Prosper Playhouse Partners with UVClear
- Some Are Lovin' Summer Rubbin'!
"The opportunity to speak alongside this rock star panel is humbling," Roberts says. "The amount of experience and guidance from this group is going to be something people won't want to miss! We're going to have the opportunity to hear about their experiences in the space, their certification journeys, what they would do differently, what they look for as hiring managers, and their plans for future education."
Habib and Roberts will be among many TRU team members in attendance for the duration of Fest. If you would like to arrange a meeting with an agent to discuss the next step in your career or would like to discuss acquisition of top tier talent for your organization, please contact TRU at https://www.trustaffingpartners.com/contact-us.
Relativity Fest, celebrating its tenth occurrence, is a yearly event organized by kCura LLC that brings together a community of e-discovery, legal, and tech professionals working together to transform discovery. This year will feature more than 270 expert speakers presenting over 150 sessions, panels, and workshops.
More information on Relativity Fest 2019 is available at www.relativityfest.com.
About TRU Staffing Partners
TRU Staffing Partners is a nationally recognized, award-winning contract staffing and executive placement search firm representing talent and opportunities in three core industry verticals: cybersecurity, e-discovery, and privacy. TRU's vast global network of relationships and unprecedented access to temporary talent in litigation support and information protection have earned TRU extensive accolades, most notably as an Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Company 2016 (#1043) and 2017 (#1189) and first place for National Law Journal's 2018 Legal Outplacement/Career Transition Coaching and 2016 Best National Legal Recruiter, as well as being recognized in 2019 as a Hall of Fame recipient in the Best Legal Recruiter category. TRU represents thousands of active and passive job seekers and has successfully placed hundreds of professionals in permanent positions in the Am Law 200, Fortune 1000, and global consulting firm and service provider communities. TRU also maintains an exclusive global roster of contract cybersecurity, e-discovery, and privacy talent ready to deploy on-premise or remotely within 24 hours. Being represented by TRU means inclusion in an elite family of exceptional companies and professionals.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rene Krystle Hamlet Accepts Appointment - Washington Ambassador FoRe! PTSD Awareness
- iPOP Alumni, Albert Tsai reunites with "Dr. Ken" Cast for Online Event
- Anne Winters, iPOP Alum, Returns in "13 Reasons Why" Season 4 Trailer Debut
- San Francisco Black Film Festival XXII "Virtually Possible" June 18-August 2
- Hygienic Face Covers - A Must For Clothing Store Dressing Rooms Reopen During COVID-19
Business Development Manager
TRU Staffing Partners
- Katlina Kliewer Social-Media Ban Thrusts KatIsBack.com Into Positive Momentum
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Now Available on Vimeo on Demand
- Junior Achievement of the High Plains awarded $7,500 grant from Xcel Energy
- Dr. Dallas Stout Appointed to Faculty Council
- Tips for Creating a Custom Playroom in Your Home
- Jacksonville, FL, New Virtual Birthday Party Book Could Relieve Feeling of Loneliness & Isolation
- Dufour Yachts Announces New Partnership with Atlantic Cruising Yachts
- New Thyroid Tracker App, ThyForLife, Launched on Google Play Store
- Optical Training Institute Extends Support to Eyecare Professionals Through Optician Education Grant
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders
- ADLE International's Milestone Post Pandemic and Equality
- Barrett Bartels Agency is now Risk Management Partners
- Managing Corporate Culture to Create "Alpha"
- Job Portal 9curry launches "Sarkari Result" to help job seekers in India
- Wil Hinkson releases new single 'Spirit and Stone (Somewhere Between) Remastered'
- Webinars on business, politics and food highlight June lineup
- Agents of SHIELD, Teen Spirit, Caddyshack, Runaways Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Month
- Hampton Roads area, VA towing and truck repair company acquires local waste disposal company
- Panel Built's Prefabricated Shelters Adapted to Form Covered Walkways