Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 534
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 442
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 246
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 218
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 197
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 165
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 132
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 129
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 127
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 117
Similar on eTradeWire
- D.O.P. Cariñena Launches Alegría Cariñena with Leading U.S. Wine and Lifestyle Partners
- Common Tart Celebrates National Pie Day in Sweet Elegance
- Start the Year Off With Healthy Snack Options for the Kids
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Matanzas on the Bay to offer Valentine's Day dinner feature, live music Feb. 14
- Smart Baking Company products now available at Publix
- The hot drink of summer is cold
- First Edmonton Joey's Fish Shack opens in Capilano
- Robinson's packaging conveyor expertise fits food grade needs
Tru-Nut's new item is perfect for consumers who lead an active and healthy lifestyle and want to be able to eat well while on-the-go, at the office, or in their car. Just open the Stickpack, add the Powdered Peanut Butter to your breakfast smoothie, protein shake, oatmeal, yogurt or cereal, and you're on your way to eating healthier! And when you're done, the unique compostable packaging of the Stickpack will biodegrade when composted or thrown away, creating less trash in our waste stream.
The new Single-Serving Stickpack also serves to introduce new consumers to the healthy concept that is Powdered Peanut Butter. At only $.99, this opens the door for more consumers who may have been curious or on the fence about trying Powdered Peanut Butter, but were hesitant to commit to purchasing a regular-sized jar of the product. Tru-Nut hopes that consumers will try the new Stickpacks and fall in love with Powdered Peanut Butter. And what's not to love about it? It has an amazing natural peanut butter taste, plus it has 85% less fat than traditional peanut butter, 80 calories per Stickpack, and 8 grams of healthy plant protein.
More on eTradeWire News
- Advocate Radiation Oncology opens location in Tamarac
- Drive-thru Dental Day Supports Local Food Banks in Arizona
- Artist Erich Boehm Announces New Website at FineArtAmerica.com
- Collagen and the Conscious Diet: A Collision Between Two Fast Growing Trends
- RW Richard Announces the Release of Cinnamon & Sugar
"Everything we believe in as a company is exemplified in the new Stickpacks. We created a great-tasting product that allows you eat healthy without changing your lifestyle," said Reid Edgar, owner of The Tru-Nut Company. "And the packaging is compostable, so we're literally removing tons and tons of waste from our landfills."
Powdered Peanut Butter Single-Serving Stickpacks are the latest product to hit the market from Tru-Nut, and is available at all Publix stores.
About The Tru-Nut Company
Reid Edgar founded The Tru-Nut Company in 2013. On a personal mission to be more health-conscious, Edgar was looking for better ways to eat healthy that could still taste good and without changing the way you live and eat. The first product, Powdered Peanut Butter is a healthier and tastier alternative to traditional peanut butter and its unique taste satisfies health-conscious people from all different walks of life. Tru-Nut also produces Powdered Almond Butter, Peanut Flour, Peanut Protein Powder, Almond Protein Powder and Keto Collagen Protein Powder blends. Their products are sold in over 8,000 stores across the United States, and exported to nine countries.
More on eTradeWire News
- Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa welcomes Dr. Maximilian Padilla to the practice
- Famer, Alliance Fastpitch Announce Multi-Year Partnership to Deliver Softball Training Curriculum
- Oasis Senior Advisors named a 2021 Top Franchise by Franchise Business Review
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Adds Air Fryer 360 and Total Gym Shows to Home Shopping and Today Home Nets
- Waste Management & NYC Department of Sanitation Presenting 4th Annual M/WBE Forum
For more information, contact email@example.com or visit http://www.tru-nutbutter.com
The Tru-Nut Company
- Prepare your taste buds for a shock!
- FEATURED RELEASE: "Everything" by S.P.O.T
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- Colorado Palliative & Hospice Care and Colorado Palliative & Hospice Care of Colorado Springs Achieves Accreditation With ACHC
- Trucker Huss Announces Director Robert Gower as New Shareholder in 2021
- Discover Made to Measure Wooden Fencing and Boundary Walling Benefits
- ICTCore Version 1.1.0 Released, The Unified Communications Framework
- Watch Parandeh Khosh Eghbal (Early Bird) Series Today!
- Private Placement Markets to begin Offering USDA Loan Products in February 2021
- Working is on at IBEX Packaging with all SOPs during Covid-19
- Large Missouri Operator Migrating to Live Streaming Video
- Service Complete Electric has begun work on industrial manufacturing project in Winter Haven
- Renee Hoffman, SW Receives LSW Licensed Accreditation in Social Worker
- ArborMotion Recommends 3 New Year's Resolutions for Your Car
- Vaccination Sites Add Security Guards, Increase Security Measures
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Specialized Design Service Company, Philadelphia, PA
- Halfacre Construction Company hires two
- Watch Harjaei Impossible love tale of vengeance!
- How to do Competitor Analysis well