Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 223
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 216
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 201
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 155
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 147
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 138
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret 110
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
- "All New" Google My Business Listing Lead Generation
Similar on eTradeWire
- CPAT Testing Center Opens for Public Safety Job Seekers
- Language Services Provider, PGLS, Launches New Website
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Pamela "P." Moses Announces Candidacy For Mayor On Beale Street At W.C. Handy Park
- VCPWA's Improvements to Traffic Safety on Santa Paula Street to Minimize Potential Collisions
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- Statement from Presidential Candidate Marianne Williamson on AG William Barr and the Mueller Report
- Martha Reeves to Receive Governor's Fitness Award
That goal, to speak at and attend the 103rd International Association for Identification (IAI) Educational Conference, will happen July 29th - August 4th, when the world's oldest and largest forensic science association meets in San Antonio, Texas.
McNeill, Directer of Forensic Education for the Victor-based company, retired from the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, Rochester, NY in May. For 18 years of his 20-year career at MCSO he worked as a crime scene investigator. Since 2006 he has trained crime scene investigators from across New York State in photography and crime scene processing. At the IAI Conference McNeill will present two back-to-back sessions: "Case Study: The Use of Forensic Spherical Photography in a Greece, NY Homicide," and "Introduction to Forensic Spherical Photography."
The veteran Police Officer holds a Master of Forensic Sciences Degree from George Washington University (GW), is an IAI-certified Senior Crime Scene Analyst, an ACTAR accredited Traffic Accident Reconstructionist, and New York State-certified Police Instructor.
More on eTradeWire News
- Kauai's Largest Parcel Of Private Land To Sell Without Reserve Via Concierge Auctions
- Learn How Remaining Persistent Will Assist You in Following Your Dreams and Living Full Out
- Ultrasound Solutions Corp. Expands with Move into New Corporate Offices
- Divine Café at Springs Preserve to serve Mother's Day brunch, May 12
- Hair Competition Brings New Life to Fashion Week MN
Both of McNeill's sessions center around spherical photography technology, which L-Tron Corporation leads the industry in, through the use of its OSCR360 Solution (https://www.L-Tron.com/OSCR360). OSCR360 is a spherical photography solution inspired by a juror at a murder trial who felt there was a better way for prosecutors to present visual evidence. The sessions take place Wednesday, August 1st from 4-5 pm.
"I beta-tested OSCR when I worked at the Sheriff's Office, and it enhanced the way I documented and presented evidence. I am eager to share my experiences with fellow IAI members."
- Andrew McNeill, Director of Forensic Education, L-Tron Corporation
The IAI Educational Conference (https://www.theiai.org) represents a few firsts. It's L-Tron Corporation's first visit as an exhibitor at the event. It's McNeill's first time attending, as well as his first time as a "break-out" session speaker on two topics (his first time there). For him, this affirms his career path working as a Police Officer and crime scene investigator.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cool Springs Athletic Club Installs Self-Pour Tap Wall with iPourIt Technology
- DC Norris North America Launches New Website & Now Offers Lifting and Discharging Equipment to the Food Processing Industry
- Habitat for Humanity in Monmouth County hosts annual A Taste for Homes
- New Retailer Opens In Folsom, CA
- Carey Beychok Earns 2019 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award
"I've been an IAI member since I was a graduate student at GW, but for a variety of reasons I've never been able to attend the conference. I'm honored and humbled to have been accepted as a speaker," he said.
The conference is also a first for L-Tron's Julianne Pangal, Customer Engagement Lead & Events Manager. Although Pangal is a veteran of Law Enforcement Conferences, like McNeill, she is a first-time IAI attendee.
Pangal is stoked about immersing herself in the IAI forensic culture. "Our whole team is excited to attend the IAI Conference for the first time this year," she said. "This is the premier conference for forensic investigators and crime scene analysts - I am really looking forward to hearing Andy speak on spherical photography and can't wait to connect with and learn from experts at the top of their fields."
Pangal, a key member of the company's award-winning marketing team, will be at Booth #131 and is leading L-Tron's first foray into forensics with OSCR360. "I am also looking forward to hearing feedback on our OSCR360 solution, and to see what other use cases attendees will uncover," she said.
Connect with L-Tron at the show. Stop by booth #131
- L.A. Wolves FC Hire Miguel Sanchez Rincon as New Head Coach for 2019 Season
- My Friend's Dentist to Perform TLC's "No Scrubs" to Raise Money for Wilmington Charity
- DPR Group Helps Omnichain Solutions Promote Company Launch and Grow Brand Awareness
- Data Driven: Retailers Want to Track Your Mood, SC Tech Trends + Execs Struggle w/Privacy Regs
- 2018 Olympic Bronze Medalist J'den Cox Completes Beat the Streets Lineup May 6 At Hulu Theater
- TRU Staffing Partners CEO to Speak at D.C. Bar e-Discovery Committee Meeting
- Richard's Place Threatened With Closure After Changes in Funding Rules
- The New Music2Deal Update is Live Join Today and also Follow on Twitter @Music2Deal
- Smart Ways to Source Semiconductor Components by GD Rectifiers
- Pads 'n' Tampons Going To Serve New Women With New Site
- Advanced Heat Treatments and Hard Coatings at Made in The Midlands
- Kole Management Sells Apartment Portfolio, Focuses Solely on Property Management
- New Yorker Electronics Offering N2Power Solutions' New "Optimized Power Systems Manufacturing"
- Vitria's Chris Menier Describes Critical Framework Necessary for Digital Operations and Successful Transformation Initiatives
- AFONiE.com is Now Accepting Amazon Pay!
- Ono Hawaiian BBQ Continues Its Expansion in Northern California
- Fort Myers Miracle go Hollywood with April 25-28 homestand
- Less is more when it comes to writing
- Fibroid Foundation Executive Director Announces Spring Speaking Schedule
- Dr. Ian Hay to Receive AACE Outstanding Clinical Endocrinologist Award