Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 230
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 226
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 211
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 193
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 192
- Author Pierre G. Porter Hosts Book Signing/Reading of His Romance Novel, "49 So Fine" in Philly - 163
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 134
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 128
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 123
- Indie Film Company, Lands Development Deal With Providence Film Group; Begins Casting For Action Film 'Rise Of The Tarragon' - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Biden administration weak approach on the Iran Nuclear Agreement
- How2Media announces that C.H. Powell Company will be part of its "World's Greatest!..." series
- New Book The Munchkins by Debut Author Candice Zee Introduces 13 Children With Mysterious Powers
- Thwart Porch Pirates by Shipping Packages to Your Storage Unit
- O3 Industries acquires Gumtree UK and Motors.co.uk, two leading online classifieds marketplaces
- Top Markets For Medicare Supplement Insurance Reported By AAMSI
- StartupSystems.Net: How Technology is Helping Ease the Pain of Rising Inflation In the US
- Holiday Health Discounts Announced by myLAB Box
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Extends 10 Percent 'Last-Minute Booking Discount'
- What Every Female Must- Have To Prepare For Her Next Virtual Meeting
To qualify, water customers must submit one of three documents: a copy of their Southern California Edison or Southern California Gas bill showing enrollment in the California Alternate Rates For Energy (CARE) program, a copy of the first page of their federal tax return or Form SSA 1099 if only receiving Social Security income. The document must show that the customer meets income threshold levels (i.e., $34,480 maximum for a household of one or two people).
"For qualifying customers, this means a water bill savings of $180 per year," says Triunfo Board Chair Raymond Tjulander. "To date, more than 40 customers have signed up for the program."
More on eTradeWire News
- Make an online Donation to Help Victims of the British Columbia Floods
- It is time for Respected Roots Twelve Days of Christmas Tour!
- The Team Integrity Knowledge Center Mentorship has successfully ended!
- 4 Top Ecommerce SEO KPIs to Track Your Way to Success
- A Unique Gift for the Person that Has Everything – A Soul Song Composed Just for Them
Completed applications can be submitted by mail or email. Additional information, instructions and a submittal form are at www.triunfowsd.com (click on Water Customer Assistance Program). Reductions will be applied 30 days after district approval.
About Triunfo Water & Sanitation District
Triunfo Water & Sanitation District provides sewage collection services and wastewater treatment, supplies potable water, and treats and sells recycled water in the southeastern portion of Ventura County, including the communities of Oak Park, Lake Sherwood, Bell Canyon, and the Westlake Village and North Ranch portions of Thousand Oaks. The district covers approximately 50 square miles and serves a population of about 33,000. Visit www.triunfowsd.com.
- How can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
- Christmas Musical tribute for 'La Virgen de Guadalupe' Dec.12th at RudysLA!
- PB PHOTO CENTRE to Present WE ❤️ NY, Visions & Views of Two Great Photographers, Dec 13-Feb 12
- Carlitos Avilas Christmas Party!
- Sophia Prescott Of British News Special Report: Is Fresh Air Rent In The Near Future?
- The Glow Sonic® Magni Bead™ Facial Cleansing Brush Launches Internationally
- "A Westhampton Beach Christmas": Unexpected Romance Just in Time for the Holidays
- New Flip This Risk® Book Series by Debut Publisher Promotes Diversity in Risk Management Thought Leadership
- BEYA to honor the 36th annual Black Engineer of the Year
- Body Art & Soul Tattoos Opens New Tattoo Apprenticeship Location in Tampa, Florida
- Modular Mezzanines Make The Most of Vertical Space in Crowded Facilities
- Tactical Knife Set | Tanto's Exclusive Tactical Knife You Need Now
- ACEC/MA Announces AECOM as a 2021 Engineering Bronze Excellence Award Winner
- Prepare To Be Transported On December 10th
- Option traders think Hertz stock could reach $30 soon
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patricia Lee Refo Awarded Medal of Honor From the World Jurist Association
- NAC Applauds Federal Bank Regulators for Updating & Clarifying BSA/AML Examination Manual Section on Banking of Independent ATM Companies
- Janover Ventures welcomes Kyle Okimoto to its Advisory Board
- 2024 President Candidate Alander Pulliam and his thoughts about Racism and Government
- SilkWeb Wins Bronze in 11th annual Best in Biz Awards