Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 441
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 173
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 122
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- KSports Lab announces the launch of its Blockchain game platform with a first football (soccer) game "KS Football"
- 100% Trustworthy Fortnite Save the World Items Seller
- Refereum announces partnership with Microsoft's Undead Labs
- First Look at Indie Game Hero-Shooter HOVERGREASE Gameplay Video
- Upright gaming machine is a perfect fit for premium metal cabinet
- Opportunities of Entrepreneurship Rises Sharply Throughout The Pay Per Head Sportsbook Industry, Says PayPerHead.com
- Machines at War 3 v3.1 Released for macOS
- df|MG releases SYFI 2 and Planet Earth Cinematic Sound Effect Libraries
- Adrian Daniel Releases New Music, Co Host New Spotify Marvel Podcast
- Omicron Protocol, an intra-apocalyptic arena combat miniatures game, is live on Kickstarter now!
"We were delighted with the enthusiastic response to our 2017 Kickstarter campaign that funded the new board game," said Rob Landeros, co-founder, CEO and art director. "Now, we want to bring new dimensions, new mysteries, and more of the original story to the board game through The 7th Guest Expansion pack: The Stauf Mysteries."
The world of The Stauf Mysteries is brought to fans from the delightfully perverse imagination of the very same author of the original 7th Guest tale, Matthew Costello.
"Our goal has always been to create a tabletop board game of the highest quality that will not only be a beautiful collector's item that fans of the game and all board game enthusiasts will be proud to own, but one that is also easy to learn; offers variation and customization, and actually lives up to the old cliche of being 'fun for the whole family," said Landeros. "Now, we have the opportunity to add even more context and depth to the experience through our planned expansion packs."
More on eTradeWire News
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
According to Landeros, The Stauf Mysteries will expand on the original narrative and game experience by introducing players to bits and pieces of mystery stories that must be solved to win the game.
Each of the nine stories in the expansion pack are self-contained mysteries, and all nine stories taken together, add up to tell part of a much larger story; further enriching the saga and backstory of the mysterious world of Henry Stauf, the people of Harley, the seven guests, and the Lady in White. "The story elements are unlimited," noted Landeros. "We have crafted an endless canvas of story line to keep our fans interested and engaged."
The company is optimistic that the modest Kickstarter goal will be funded by fans, including backers of the board game, and plans to deliver the new expansion pack in November of 2019. The 7th Guest Expansion Pack: The Stauf Mysteries will be priced at $22.95 in retail settings.
Trilobyte Games, LLC is an Oregon corporation located in Medford. The firm is headquartered at 2822 Orchard Home, Medford, OR 97501. http://www.trilobytegames.com
For more information, contact:
Charlie McHenry (Trilobyte Games)
(541) 840-2243 – voice or text
- Elvis-Inspired Book Wins Big at the 2019 Independent Publishers Book Awards
- IBT of Miami wins $21 million contract to build school in Panama
- Sanjoy Banerjee, MD explains the curious phenomenon of "Phantom Limb Pain"
- South Fort Myers community showcases best of Florida living
- Call Center Studio Launches Global Partner Program
- ASA's NEW BV WebPass Webinar Subscription Service Launched
- Brighton Publishing releases "The Soul Mate" from author Dr. A.W. Sibley
- New Jersey Team Qualifies in DARPA's SubT Challenge
- Employee Engagement Now Surging With Innovative Solution
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre